6Magimix Blender

Simo
SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Verified 7MM11615

Dead on Arrival - First Blend

We were excited to receive our Le Blender, but after unboxing and cleaning. We are very disappointed.
We began with a banana smoothie and the motor began to smoke and eventually cut out. The kitchen smells like burnt rubber and a toxic smell. Hopefully Magimix will provide a refund under the Australian Consumer Law and the fact it's 1 day old. Will keep you all posted. :( Show details
Magimix
Magimix   DM

Hi Simo, we are so sorry to hear your experience with the Le Blender. Kindly get in touch with our service department and we will do our best to help: external link

BWG
BWG
  7MM11619A

Good blender, absolutely stupid packaging

I have owned a few blenders, as a blender by itself, this is not bad at all. But the way they sell their blendcups is absolutely stupid, they expect you to disassemble your jug and fit it to the cups. Why can't they sell the whole assembly with the cups!?? Also design an assembly just for the cups that is one piece not 3, make live easier for people Show details
Safety
MaiaPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified 7MM11610A

Amazing Blender

I absolutely love my Magimix blender so much that I ordered one for my sister in England too. Makes great smoothies, soup and many other favourites. Can deal with any type of fruit & veg for green smoothies etc. Show details
Betts
BettsCanberra Central 2601, ACT6 posts

Excellent machine, powerful

Very happy with this blender. I purchased just shy of 2 years ago and it is still working perfectly. I bought it based on its positive reviews and because it's a glass blender that is powerful enough to blend ice and nuts. My blender gets regular use with ice and frozen fruit and does an excellent job of making frozen desserts and smoothies. I've only made nut butter a couple of times, as per the instructions, and it worked well - it needed a few goes to get everything smooth. It's a nice looking machine and easy to use, it is pretty loud (but I think that is to be expected?). I highly recommend this product, if you're looking for a powerful glass blender. Show details
Bob
BobUlladulla6 posts
  7MM11615

great blender, expensive replacement seals

We have had our Magimix 'Le Blender' for almost five years and use it every day. It is a very good blender, but about every 2 years the blade seal has to be replaced. Considering that it's just a tiny silicone rubber seal, it is rather expensive (current price $15). This wouldn't be so bad if you could buy a pack of 5 or 10 at a discount, but you can't -- you can only buy them individually. Show details
trakka
trakkaSydney, NSW6 posts
  7MM11613A

Smooth AS

The blending ability is great it handles solids and liquids beautifully.
If solids want mix well add a little liquid and it just whips it up.
Love it is glass no toxic plastic fumes Show details
Geelong
GeelongGeelong20 posts
  Verified 7MM11613A

Works as good as it looks!

I wanted a new blender with enough power to make smoothies with ice and avocado, and this one is great! I mostly use the smoothie function which will alternate between higher and lower speeds so the ingredients are dropped onto the blades more efficiently throughout the blending. The jug is a breeze to clean too. The blades can be removed to clean the base too.

Mmc
MmcMurray Region, NSW9 posts
  7MM11619A

I real whizz (excuse the pun)

I have used and used this blender. It’s easy to clean and always gives me the blend I need - dry or wet. A little expensive, but worth the money!

DoAGoodJob
DoAGoodJobSOUTH BARWON, Victoria74 posts

Beautiful Blender

I have had this blender for a few day's now and I am so loving the easy to use functions. Best of all I also recieved the free promotion offer of the blend cups two in the pack and the Mill attachment as well. What a bonus promotion as well. Great value for $285

Gordy
GordyIllawarra, NSW9 posts
Jess D
Jess DAU4 posts
  7MM11613A

Perfect

Great, sturdy, powerful blender. The pulse function is good for getting bites and pieces that aren’t captured initially. Cleaning is easy, you just have to be mindful that food can become packed into the rim around the blade. The blender is loud, but not particularly more than others I’ve tried.

Carol73
Carol73Essendon4 posts
  Verified 7MM11613A

Blend, mix, grind - this is the one

This blender is great for smoothies and crushes ice really well. We got bonus tumblers and you can blend a smoothie straight from the tumbler. Awesome product and would recommend.

Sam
Sam4 posts

Not bad for the price

Very good for soups and blending very soft items. Often not the best for tougher types of goods such as beef chicken and lamb. The blender itself is very well priced and is very solid in built. It works really well for the amount of times I've used it. Good over a'll.

Elli
Elli8 posts
Mummy999
Mummy999Metropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Shonky, has failed twice in 2.5 years

The machine smoked after 12 months. Was told that it was my fault as it had been put in the dishwasher, and the powder corrodes the spinner (the manual clearly states that it is dishwasher safe). After a battle, Magimix repaired the item. 18 months later, same issue again. No dishwasher use, yet they told me that the Earth's Choice Liquid is corrosive! Can you believe it? Don't buy it.

7208kerry
7208kerry · Blender

We love our new blender but wonder if there is an attachment so that the smoothies don't dribble down the side when pouring into a glass? Are we doing something wrong?

Maia

Hi, we don’t have that problem. I hold the blender jug with both hands and pour slowly. I completely remove the lid first of course. There might be one drip but I just wipe it with a finger. Are your smoothies very watery?

Sharlene0
Sharlene0 · Blender

3rd time using blender - smoothie function in smoothie cup. I smelt a “Bakelite smell” and then smoke exuded! Stopped blender immediately! Is this normal? Concerned to continue use! ? Please advise!

Magimix
Magimix   DM

Hi Sharlene, please give our customer service line a call on 1300 624 469. Thanks.

Compare all Magimix Blender listings
CategoryBlendersBlendersBlendersBlenders
Price (RRP) $299$299$299$299
Capacity1.8 L1.8 L1.8 L1.8 L
BPA FreeYesYesYesYes
Number of Speed Settings5555
Dimensions 405 x 165 x 165 mm405 x 165 x 165 mm405 x 165 x 165 mm405 x 165 x 165 mm
Power1,200 W1,200 W1,200 W1,200 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Colour / FinishMatt ChromeBlackRedSatin Silver