OmniBlend V

starcafe

starcafeNortheast, VIC

perfect for café, does smoothies and milkshakes don't need old milkshake units anymore

as above, a lot quieter than I thought will be buying another one soon. compact, light and stable unit. cant complain about anything with these units. easy to use as well.

Purchased in September 2019.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Cheryl

CherylMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best blender ever

Had the omnibend for 2 weeks, and it amazing. I do vegetable juice every morning, blends to a smooth juice, usu kale, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, cucumber, ginger & lots more. Better than my juicer, because getting all the goodness of the complete veg/ fruit.
Then i do protien smoothies during the day. Easier to clean than my juicer as well.
Best blender every.

Purchased in August 2019 for $399.00.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Anastasia

AnastasiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be happier

I have had my OmniBlend V for several months and I absolutely LOVE it. I have had many blenders, but this one out shines them all. I love that it's Australian own, and that the price is easy on the family purse. We use it on average three to four times a day to make smoothies. I have used it to make hummus and cake batters with ease.

Tamsyn S.

Tamsyn S.Tasmania

The best blender ever!

I’ve purchased other blenders and food processors over the years, some cheaper, some more expensive, and the Omniblend is by far the BEST blender ever! I couldn’t be more happy with it.
My diet is plant based so I love to use cashews in my cooking as a milk and cream alternative. The results of blending soaked cashews in the Omniblend is the creamiest, most smooth sauce or nut butter (depending on what I’m making).
Everybody who cooks from scratch should have one of these!

Purchased in June 2019 for $499.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Mary Shepherd

Mary ShepherdHunter Region, NSW

Double walled thermal mug

I love this product it is my fourth purchase of this mug . I first purchased this mug 2 years ago it keeps my coffee hot enough to drink for hours. I have recommended them to friends and now have purchased 2 for gifts.

May I suggest a no spill lid I knocked my mug over and lost most of my coffee .

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.

Jess G

Jess GSouth East Queensland, QLD

My used kitchen item

I brought the replacement two litre jug. It came very promptly and with minimal packaging waste. I prefer the two litre jug over the 1.5L (which I had previously). I love how powerful the blender is!

Purchased in April 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great power. Annoying to get the last bits out of

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it. Please call and ask for Raphael on 0266856360. I would love to have a chat to make sure your are getting the most out of your OmniBlend.
Thanks,

GclanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We should have got ages ago

We should have got one ages ago, as it would have saved heaps of money not buying a couple of the cheaper blenders that don't last.
We had great service from OmniBlend.

Purchased in February 2019.

Used for: Smoothies

Joel Anderson

Great blender while it lasts.

This blender was great until the drive socket failed as a result of blending frozen bananas. Some banana got jammed in/around the blade, resulting in an awful noise and smell. I've been told to pay for a new drive socket. I have the Omniblend V and it's barely 8 months old, and it can't blend frozen bananas. What a joke.

Purchased in June 2018 for $469.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Smoothies

Tamper is hopeless

I have also been frustrated by the omniblend 1.5L jug not blending things thoroughly unless I scrape down the sides repeatedly. I wonder if this is because it is square. Do people have the same issue with a round 2L jug?

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Raphael L.OmniBlend

JTC OmniBlend V I bought only 3 months before can't used I contacted the customer service more than

I make hardly 20 smoothie with this blender and only 4 month old.i contact customer service more many times by mail over the phone. They are saying warranty doesn't cover. Please if someone having some problem send complain to Fair trading which is I am going to do.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jen

JenAdelaide

Cafe quality - best blender by far!!

We own a cafe and have tried every sort of blender to create our smoothie bowls and fresh juices. We have bought the cheap ones - and the expensive ones and they have ALL broken down so it was some trepidation that we purchased the Omniblend but it is the best by far!! We use it all day - every day and it is living up to all expectations. Don't be tempted to buy the others - go straight to this machine.

BobS

BobSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

We love it.. perfectly blends like smooth and silky .. what else you need from a blender. Powerful motor a bit noisy .. but it's not a compliant at all. Recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Good Blender

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Adas

Adasmelbourne

Great piece of machinery

I love this blender, for almost half the price of Vitamix, which i think isn't even as good as this OmniBlend V, the overall process was simple, and it's commercial grade, so i know it won't wear out too quick.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best $$ spent

I had a Breville blender which died after only a couple of years. After many many hours of online research I decided to buy an Ominblend. For the same price as what I spent on the Breville, they are like chalk and cheese! The power of this machine is awesome! No more having to add more liquid because the motor has got stuck and stopped, the Omiblend just keeps going. I can do so much more in it, that I can now retire other electrical items in the kitchen! All of that and a 7 year warranty, best purchase decision made.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Magic product

I am more than satisfied with the product. It offers a powerful motor, dual blade & is very sturdy.

I made a smoothie with fresh fruit & ice, which it handled extremely well.

Rhian Marie

Rhian MarieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Driver socket breaks quite often

Since my previous review. Omni blend have contacted me and have offered to refund me what I was charged to replace the drive socket. I was advised by the person emailing me that they had been away, hence the lengthy response time. I’m satisfied now with his response and the resolution. The blender is great for the price, I’ve owned a vitamix in the past and these are the gold standard but of course triple the price, the driver socket replacement I received does appear to be upgraded to a stainless steel centre, and am hoping this stops the driver socket cracking as it did when it was previously plastic.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

it Is like Ferrari perfect

Got my blender for my shop it’s like totally new experience does any job , blends frozen fruit like

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Ivan

Ivangold coast

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Fredaasked

Does OmbiBlend 5 grind corn?

Freda

Does OmniBlend have a meat grinding and sausage maker?

Gclan

Not sure check there we site

Milee L.

Milee L.asked

Hi there,
Could OmniBlend blend bones? Which model is the best to do this job? Thanks.

Milee

Joel Anderson

My Omniblend failed after blending frozen bananas (and I was made to pay for a new drive socket). Bones? Not a chance

Hi Milee,
Apologies for not responding sooner Product Review has just updated there platform and we stopped receiving notifications. I have heard of customers blending cooked chicken and fish bones but I think you will run into problems depending on size particularly anything larger and denser like beef or pork bones. If this is something you are still considering please call us on 0266856360 and we can discuss it further. Also please note Joel's machine failed due to blending a tamper (misuse) which is the stirring stick normally used through the lid.
Kind Regards,
OmniBlend Australia

jackasked

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer?
cheers John

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks,
OmniBlend Australia

jack

Hi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring!
cheers John

Hi John,
In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office.
We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit.
The most common causes on a leaking jug are:
1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell?
2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug.

Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Josh

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives

CategoryBlenders