OmniBlend V

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

6 years in, changed a blade, and all's new again!

I have a Omniblend V 1.5L that's 6 years old. Machine and running was running great until now where I realised the blade is a bit blunt and lose, causing it to run at a rougher sound. Purchase a replacement blade set and everything works like new again! Very happy with the purchase and replacement part.

Lucia Chi Chi

Lucia Chi ChiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The blender of my dreams!

This blender can handle pretty much anything. Nut butter, veggies, grinding flour, its a beast. Great Value too, I almost bought a Vitamix at twice the price. It arrived quickly and no need for customer service so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$499.00.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Great Product but read the warranty

Purchased in December 2016 at OmniBlend Australia for A$479.00.

Derek Eastwood

Derek EastwoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Necessary product

We are a disability Service who use the Omniblend for our Customers. We needed the mushroom to continue using this product. It was good to know that the item could be removed and replaced by us and not have to get a technician in.

Used for Smoothies and Soups
Ktk8

Ktk8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Powerful and so diverse in its use. 10 out of 10

What a wonderfully powerful simple machine. It blends straight through anything you throw at it. I’m slowly experimenting with different processes like flour making, dips drinks etc. My husband is loving the iced coffee frappes. Plus there are so many recipes ideas available you’d be hard up not to find a use for it. 10 out of 10

Purchased in January 2020 at Omni blend Australia online.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Simon C

Simon C

Best blender I've ok owned, gone through 5 others before this one

I've tried multiple other brands
Nutribullet, brevilles, sunbeams, hand blenders etc.
Splashed out for the JTC Omniblend V about 3 years ago and wow. It's bullet proof.
I regularly smash it with ice, hard ice cream, frozen berries etc, and it's just churns through it all.
Best blender I've owned to date.
Highly recommended.
Thanks JTC for making such a reliable hard working appliance that still works the same as when I bought it years ago

Purchased in May 2016.

Used for Smoothies and Soups
Leanne X.

Leanne X.Sydney, NSW

Love it

The Omniblend is so much better that the Nutribullet that I have been using for years. It is more efficient and effective ans so easy to clean. I love it!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$349.00.

Karen-ann R.

Karen-ann R.North Queensland, QLD

Love it don't know why i didn't jump in and buy one a long time ago.

Makes the best nut milk and nut cheeses and butters. Smoothies are very smooth.Use it every day and is super easy to clean. Highly recommended. The price is so affordable.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$538.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Barry P.

Barry P.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product - will help me achieve my healthy lifestyle goals!

The ordering and delivery was fast and efficient. It helps me get my daily intake of healthy greens. Great for making soups. I love the pulse button and it is more than powerful enough for my needs.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$485.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Payingcustomer

PayingcustomerWright 2611, ACT

Faulty and no response

My omniV is about 6 months old. Overheats blending greens with water and makes a weird noise. 7 year warranty sounded great but two emails have gone unanswered. Great pre sales service but after sales is horrible.

Purchased in June 2019 at Omniblend for A$600.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
AnR

AnR

High-quality blender for a fair price

Purchased for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Smoothies and Soups

Suzie

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

love this product

The blender is the only one I have found that will blend frozen acai. It is cheaper than an industrial one we have and is a superior product. Don't hesitate.

Used for Smoothies

For the early riser who doesn't want to wake the family!

If you are looking to make a delicious Smoothie first thing but dont want to wake the family - this is perfect.
Extremely quiet, high power, blends perfect every time. Would highly recommend for home or commercial use

Purchased in October 2019 for A$985.00.

Used for Smoothies

So happy i made this investment

The omni has opened up my kitchen and mind to a whole new level of delicious and creativity. Smoothies, marinades etc are so ridiculously smooth and done in seconds. Loveit

Purchased in September 2019 for A$399.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

starcafe

starcafeNortheast, VIC

perfect for café, does smoothies and milkshakes don't need old milkshake units anymore

as above, a lot quieter than I thought will be buying another one soon. compact, light and stable unit. cant complain about anything with these units. easy to use as well.

Purchased in September 2019.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Cheryl

CherylMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best blender ever

Had the omnibend for 2 weeks, and it amazing. I do vegetable juice every morning, blends to a smooth juice, usu kale, carrots, apples, beetroot, celery, cucumber, ginger & lots more. Better than my juicer, because getting all the goodness of the complete veg/ fruit.
Then i do protien smoothies during the day. Easier to clean than my juicer as well.
Best blender every.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$399.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Anastasia

AnastasiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be happier

I have had my OmniBlend V for several months and I absolutely LOVE it. I have had many blenders, but this one out shines them all. I love that it's Australian own, and that the price is easy on the family purse. We use it on average three to four times a day to make smoothies. I have used it to make hummus and cake batters with ease.

Tamsyn S.

Tamsyn S.Tasmania

The best blender ever!

I’ve purchased other blenders and food processors over the years, some cheaper, some more expensive, and the Omniblend is by far the BEST blender ever! I couldn’t be more happy with it.
My diet is plant based so I love to use cashews in my cooking as a milk and cream alternative. The results of blending soaked cashews in the Omniblend is the creamiest, most smooth sauce or nut butter (depending on what I’m making).
Everybody who cooks from scratch should have one of these!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Mary Shepherd

Mary ShepherdHunter Region, NSW

Double walled thermal mug

I love this product it is my fourth purchase of this mug . I first purchased this mug 2 years ago it keeps my coffee hot enough to drink for hours. I have recommended them to friends and now have purchased 2 for gifts.

May I suggest a no spill lid I knocked my mug over and lost most of my coffee .

Purchased in June 2019 for A$25.00.

Jess G

Jess GSouth East Queensland, QLD

My used kitchen item

I brought the replacement two litre jug. It came very promptly and with minimal packaging waste. I prefer the two litre jug over the 1.5L (which I had previously). I love how powerful the blender is!

Purchased in April 2019.