OmniBlend V

Great blender while it lasts.

This blender was great until the drive socket failed as a result of blending frozen bananas. Some banana got jammed in/around the blade, resulting in an awful noise and smell. I've been told to pay for a new drive socket. I have the Omniblend V and it's barely 8 months old, and it can't blend frozen bananas. What a joke.

Purchased for $469.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Smoothies

Need a drink bottle that keeps Cold cold, Hot hot

I bought the drink bottle, cannot express in words how pleased I am, this is so good, none of that aluminium state in the water, keeps the ice cubes solid for hours on end, there for your drink is exactly how you want it throughout your day.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Tamper is hopeless

I have also been frustrated by the omniblend 1.5L jug not blending things thoroughly unless I scrape down the sides repeatedly. I wonder if this is because it is square. Do people have the same issue with a round 2L jug?

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Dear Lil, The 1.5L jugs is classed as a wet jug only and is not recommended for blending thicker things like nut butters, dips etc. The 2L jug is far Superior due to the shape making wet/dry ingredients and anything in between very easy to blend. Of cos you always need to have enough ingredients in the jug to allow the tamper/stirring stick to do its job which is what allows you to do all those food processor tasks. Please call us on 02 66 856 360 as we would like to help you out with a deal on a 2L jug if interested or at least share some more tips and tricks with you, as even thou we recommend the 2L Jug you can still do many things in the 1.5L jug. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend Australia

JTC OmniBlend V I bought only 3 months before can't used I contacted the customer service more than

I make hardly 20 smoothie with this blender and only 4 month old.i contact customer service more many times by mail over the phone. They are saying warranty doesn't cover. Please if someone having some problem send complain to Fair trading which is I am going to do.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
This commercial customer was instantly responded to. He supplied incorrect and blurry images making it impossible to determine if the cause is misuse and what would be required to fix the machine. We have requested specific clear images which he responded to with threats of bad reviews and a fair trading complaint if we do not meet his demands. He also explained that he purchases consumer products from retailers that he knows they will replace after they break under commercial use. This is something we will not support. We stand by our products and customer service. If he chooses to send the correct images and contacts us in a profession manner we will happily continue troubleshooting his machine. Raphael, Managing Director OmniBlend Australia

Cafe quality - best blender by far!!

We own a cafe and have tried every sort of blender to create our smoothie bowls and fresh juices. We have bought the cheap ones - and the expensive ones and they have ALL broken down so it was some trepidation that we purchased the Omniblend but it is the best by far!! We use it all day - every day and it is living up to all expectations. Don't be tempted to buy the others - go straight to this machine.

Excellent product

We love it.. perfectly blends like smooth and silky .. what else you need from a blender. Powerful motor a bit noisy .. but it's not a compliant at all. Recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good Blender

I got the Ominblend V which arrived early October this year. The blending is good. I have been doing both a blended juice in the morning (celery) which I strain with a nut milk bag and a smoothie later in the morning. Both have worked well and even tried to make banana ice cream with frozen banana. I'm about to get a new cold press juicer (from a another company as I wanted a stainless steel unit) to do the juicing side but overall the blender works well. Bit of burnt rubber smell but I'm told that is normal.

Downsides:
Tamper is very cheap and broke very soon. I have to confess I had the top open so don't use the tamper without the top completely on. The cost of a replacement flimsy tamper with Omniblend is $25 so of course I didn't do that. I ordered a universal tamper on Ebay which was shipped to me for just over $5 and the tamper is much much better quality so please keep that in mind when your tamper (and it will) breaks.

The jug looks worn very soon and you cannot wash that, it just looks old and ratty but still works of course.
You cannot wash the jug in the dishwasher because the blades don't come off which is a huge downside because this would make the jug cleaner. Also when making something like ice cream with frozen fruit, it's very hard to get the stuff from under the blades. When making smoothies or juice it's not a problem but it would be way easier if you could remove the blades.

Also the lid doesn't stay on when the machine is working unless you hold it. I mean it will stay on for a short time but it will eventually after a few seconds unhitch itself with the vibration. This is also a downside as you cannot for example do something just next to the machine, you need to hold onto the lid.

Overall I got a refurbished unit for $100 less than the full price and I'm happy with it to date.

Great piece of machinery

I love this blender, for almost half the price of Vitamix, which i think isn't even as good as this OmniBlend V, the overall process was simple, and it's commercial grade, so i know it won't wear out too quick.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best $$ spent

I had a Breville blender which died after only a couple of years. After many many hours of online research I decided to buy an Ominblend. For the same price as what I spent on the Breville, they are like chalk and cheese! The power of this machine is awesome! No more having to add more liquid because the motor has got stuck and stopped, the Omiblend just keeps going. I can do so much more in it, that I can now retire other electrical items in the kitchen! All of that and a 7 year warranty, best purchase decision made.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Magic product

I am more than satisfied with the product. It offers a powerful motor, dual blade & is very sturdy.

I made a smoothie with fresh fruit & ice, which it handled extremely well.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Driver socket breaks quite often

Since my previous review. Omni blend have contacted me and have offered to refund me what I was charged to replace the drive socket. I was advised by the person emailing me that they had been away, hence the lengthy response time. I’m satisfied now with his response and the resolution. The blender is great for the price, I’ve owned a vitamix in the past and these are the gold standard but of course triple the price, the driver socket replacement I received does appear to be upgraded to a stainless steel centre, and am hoping this stops the driver socket cracking as it did when it was previously plastic.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dear Rhian, Thank you for updating your review. Just to clarify for the readers. All OmniBlend blenders come with the new true metal drive coupling which we have been supplying with all blenders for over a year now. This was an isolated case where Rhian's blender had the older type. The new true metal drive coupling eliminates slippage and premature wear seen with plastic drive couplings used in many of our competitors machines. This is particularly important for making nut butters, smoothie bowls, bliss balls and ice cream. Also please note we did attempt to call Rhian but only managed to connect with her on the third business day via email and did not have the opportunity to speak with her in person. We recognise that an email should of been sent on the first day as per our policy. We pride ourselves on having a 24 hours response time and understand we have let Rhian down in this case. Sincerely Raphael OmniBlend Australia

it Is like Ferrari perfect

Got my blender for my shop it’s like totally new experience does any job , blends frozen fruit like

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Not what I expected

I read all the great reviews so I was excited to get an Omniblend for me as well. I have been using it for a year and unfortunately it's a bit disappointing- it gets very warm (2mins on high make room temp liquid very warm) and also after a while it starts smelling plastic-y. If I want to make anything other than a smoothie or blend a soup (hummus, chop veggies, nut butter..), it gets pushed to the side and I have to keep scraping it off and adding liquid. Occasionally it makes strange sounds that I'm scared it's going to explode.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Anna, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your machine. We would love the opportunity to work out what is going on with your blender and get it fixed. Also few things to keep in mined. The friction from the blades creates the heat mentioned and many people see this as a great feature allowing you to make what we call a "raw soup" in about 4-5mins by just adding your fresh ingredients and blending. When making a smoothie you would normally only blend for 30-60 seconds and most of the time people would add ice and/or frozen fruit. If you are making thicker recipes like nut butter or hummus scraping should not be required as long as you have enough mixture to use the tamper (stirring stick) through the lid while blending which is what allows you to do the more food processors tasks. The smell and sounds you have described are very strange and indicates something is wrong with your machine. Rest assure if you only purchased it a year ago it should be under warranty. Please call us on 02 66 856 360 so we can get it fixed. Kind Regards, Raphael

wonderful

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Consider

This blender crushes ice very well but it is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base. So, while it works well I will probably get something smaller next time, especially since we just use it for a smoothie in the mornings. It also leaves a fine mist of black grease on the bottom part after each use which I'm hoping will stop after it is used for awhile.

Fantastic Blender

The Blender does all they say it can and handles solids very well and it is easy to use and the functions on the blender are ideal
I had to take off 1 star as i ordered a cherry red blender and received a black one instead never mind it still works maybe a little more care with getting the orders correct

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Dave, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry you have received wrong colour this should not happened. I would be more then happy to organise the correct colour. Please call us on 02 66 856 360 Kind Regards, Raphael

perfect

I own a small cafe we had two blendtec units untill they burnt out tried the omniblend v and was so impressed we bought another get one you wont be sorry

Powerful blending ability.

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.
We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.
We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer? cheers John
Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks, Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaHi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring! cheers JohnHi John, In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office. We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit. The most common causes on a leaking jug are: 1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell? 2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug. Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Josh

Hi, I was using omniblend I for smoothies since the early of this year and it work all good. But recently it become very noisy when blending. It was start getting noisy after I used the pulse fuction on my frozen fruit which I believe it too hard to blend. What is getting wrong? Blade or motor??
Hi there. I have bought the same product and occasionally have the same problem. Usually the issue is that the frozen fruit is too dense (frozen) and that there is not enough liquid to make the ingredients circulate properly which could in turn be wearing out the motor as it might not be blending anything. Possibly add some more liquid to the mixture or change the order in which you put the fruit into the blender itself, this I have found can make quite a difference.Hi Rezona, It sounds like possibly the drive socket (coupling between the motor and blades) may need to be replaced. It is a $29 part and is covered under warranty as long as there has been no misuse. The OmniBlend machines should not have any issues blending frozen fruit and the motors never burn out which is why we cover them under warranty for 7 years. James is also right in his advice if there is only frozen fruit in the jug and the machine is put to high without the use of the tamper the blades will float the ingredients and spin freely. The tamper is designed to help with really thick ingredients allowing you to do more food processor tasks, a bit more liquid also helps. Please email us on info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 0266856360 and we will assess your machine, making sure it is running at 100%. Kind Regards Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaGet used to the noise getting worse. It's ok for smoothies if not too much frozen fruit in there but try and make nut butter or other recipe's that comes with the recipes and it struggles. Noisy and the burning smell does not go away. What other new blender or electrical item comes with the proviso that a burning smell is normal and will go away with use? Mine certainly didn't. Good luck getting your warranty honoured!

Hi have an Omniblender V the motor turns but the shaft/star drive on the top doesnt? Any suggestions please
Hi Alex, it sounds like the drive socket needs to be replaced which is the coupling between the motor and blades. The drive socket is a $29 part unless you are in warranty? Please call us on 0266856360 or email us with info@omniblendaustralia.com.au and we will assist you further. Kind Regards, RaphaelHi thank you so much for your fast reply, I live in the UK so do you know where in the UK I could send it, please? If not is there is any company that holds spare parts and I will try and repair them myself as I have 2 and cant really afford to buy 2 new ones. (they are not under warranty) Regards Alex A Address is [address removed]Hi Alex, if you live in the UK you need to contact Omniblend UK. https://www.jtcdirect.co.uk/

V