OmniBlend V

Couldn't be happier

I have had my OmniBlend V for several months and I absolutely LOVE it. I have had many blenders, but this one out shines them all. I love that it's Australian own, and that the price is easy on the family purse. We use it on average three to four times a day to make smoothies. I have used it to make hummus and cake batters with ease.

The best blender ever!

I’ve purchased other blenders and food processors over the years, some cheaper, some more expensive, and the Omniblend is by far the BEST blender ever! I couldn’t be more happy with it.
My diet is plant based so I love to use cashews in my cooking as a milk and cream alternative. The results of blending soaked cashews in the Omniblend is the creamiest, most smooth sauce or nut butter (depending on what I’m making).
Everybody who cooks from scratch should have one of these!

Purchased in June 2019 for $499.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Double walled thermal mug

I love this product it is my fourth purchase of this mug . I first purchased this mug 2 years ago it keeps my coffee hot enough to drink for hours. I have recommended them to friends and now have purchased 2 for gifts.

May I suggest a no spill lid I knocked my mug over and lost most of my coffee .

Purchased in June 2019 for $25.00.

My used kitchen item

I brought the replacement two litre jug. It came very promptly and with minimal packaging waste. I prefer the two litre jug over the 1.5L (which I had previously). I love how powerful the blender is!

Purchased in April 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Great power. Annoying to get the last bits out of

The machine is powerful and blends things that none of my old blenders could.

There are two issues that I am not satisfied with. One is that it is a total pain to get the remains out with thick liquids. You spend ages with odd shaped spatulas trying to go around the blades and get them out.

The other is that you need a certain quantity for it to work. Generally, this is more than 1 person will want to consume. So if you are used to blending up a small meal then eating, you will have to put double the quantities for the blades to churn it. Then put the leftovers aside.

I have contacted the company about this but they never got back to me. Which is odd, because when we were potential customers, the company had great communication.

Overall I am impressed with the power and capabilities of the unit. I guess you can't have it all.

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it. Please call and ask for Raphael on 0266856360. I would love to have a chat to make sure your are getting the most out of your OmniBlend. Thanks, Raphael

We should have got ages ago

We should have got one ages ago, as it would have saved heaps of money not buying a couple of the cheaper blenders that don't last.
We had great service from OmniBlend.

Purchased in February 2019.

Used for: Smoothies

Great blender while it lasts.

This blender was great until the drive socket failed as a result of blending frozen bananas. Some banana got jammed in/around the blade, resulting in an awful noise and smell. I've been told to pay for a new drive socket. I have the Omniblend V and it's barely 8 months old, and it can't blend frozen bananas. What a joke.

Purchased in June 2018 for $469.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Smoothies
Hi Joel, We are unsure why you have given us such a negative review based on the fact that you emailed us confirming that you blended the tamper/stirring stick while not using it correctly through the lid and then ordered a replacement. This is not that uncommon we see lots of random things blended such as spoons, lids, tamper etc. When this happens the dive socket/coupling will fail protecting the rest of the blender allowing you to simply install a new drive socket at the cost of $29 which you have done. I have emailed and called you without response. What you have written in this review is not accurate and for anyone reading this our blenders can and will blend frozen fruit and banana making great ice cream. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaYes, I can see that you emailed me on 27/03/19 telling me that blending the tamper was the reason why the drive socket inevitably failed. According to gmail, I replied 14 minutes later. In summary, the blender smashed through the end of the tamper so easily that I didn't even realise it had happened (even though I had been holding it) until I started eating my smoothie and got a mouth full of tiny bits of broken up plastic. The drive socket failed after 7 further months of daily use (pretty much always smoothies with frozen banana). So you can't seriously tell it "inevitably failed" as a result of smashing the end of the tamper 7 months prior. Dropping in a metal spoon or something would be one thing, but come on. And how about this lady's review? https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/a39f5758-106a-4d27-900f-2e35f89947b1 She was sent a replacement part for free. I was never expecting a free tamper, but still... I guess when her blender's drive socket fails in a year or so, it'll be a result of blending that plastic thing. I'm not inclined to make a big deal of things, but the fact is I don't appreciate being treated like a dolt all so your company can save $20 on a replacement part. The money is not at all the point, it's the principle.Hi Joel, I understand were you are coming from but if misuse has occurred like in your case, it is not something we can cover. It is very common when a foreign object is blended that the drive socket fails and if we simply replaced all parts free in this scenario we could not sustain the business. I believe that as you got another 7 months of use this is actually a testament to the product but normally they would fail 2-6 week after blending the tamper/stirring stick. The blender is deigned in this way so that rather then damage another major part it can be easily replaced keeping the blender in use for many years, rather then going into land fill and having to just replace the whole unit. The email I was referring to was myself reaching out to you after you wrote the review to better understand your experience dealing with us and see if we can do better in the future. As we are a small business and customers service is our No.1 priority. I wish you all the best. Kind Regards, Raphael

Tamper is hopeless

I have also been frustrated by the omniblend 1.5L jug not blending things thoroughly unless I scrape down the sides repeatedly. I wonder if this is because it is square. Do people have the same issue with a round 2L jug?

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Dear Lil, The 1.5L jugs is classed as a wet jug only and is not recommended for blending thicker things like nut butters, dips etc. The 2L jug is far Superior due to the shape making wet/dry ingredients and anything in between very easy to blend. Of cos you always need to have enough ingredients in the jug to allow the tamper/stirring stick to do its job which is what allows you to do all those food processor tasks. Please call us on 02 66 856 360 as we would like to help you out with a deal on a 2L jug if interested or at least share some more tips and tricks with you, as even thou we recommend the 2L Jug you can still do many things in the 1.5L jug. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend Australia

JTC OmniBlend V I bought only 3 months before can't used I contacted the customer service more than

I make hardly 20 smoothie with this blender and only 4 month old.i contact customer service more many times by mail over the phone. They are saying warranty doesn't cover. Please if someone having some problem send complain to Fair trading which is I am going to do.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
This commercial customer was instantly responded to. He supplied incorrect and blurry images making it impossible to determine if the cause is misuse and what would be required to fix the machine. We have requested specific clear images which he responded to with threats of bad reviews and a fair trading complaint if we do not meet his demands. He also explained that he purchases consumer products from retailers that he knows they will replace after they break under commercial use. This is something we will not support. We stand by our products and customer service. If he chooses to send the correct images and contacts us in a profession manner we will happily continue troubleshooting his machine. Raphael, Managing Director OmniBlend Australia

Cafe quality - best blender by far!!

We own a cafe and have tried every sort of blender to create our smoothie bowls and fresh juices. We have bought the cheap ones - and the expensive ones and they have ALL broken down so it was some trepidation that we purchased the Omniblend but it is the best by far!! We use it all day - every day and it is living up to all expectations. Don't be tempted to buy the others - go straight to this machine.

Excellent product

We love it.. perfectly blends like smooth and silky .. what else you need from a blender. Powerful motor a bit noisy .. but it's not a compliant at all. Recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Good Blender

I got the Ominblend V which arrived early October this year. The blending is good. I have been doing both a blended juice in the morning (celery) which I strain with a nut milk bag and a smoothie later in the morning. Both have worked well and even tried to make banana ice cream with frozen banana. I'm about to get a new cold press juicer (from a another company as I wanted a stainless steel unit) to do the juicing side but overall the blender works well. Bit of burnt rubber smell but I'm told that is normal.

Downsides:
Tamper is very cheap and broke very soon. I have to confess I had the top open so don't use the tamper without the top completely on. The cost of a replacement flimsy tamper with Omniblend is $25 so of course I didn't do that. I ordered a universal tamper on Ebay which was shipped to me for just over $5 and the tamper is much much better quality so please keep that in mind when your tamper (and it will) breaks.

The jug looks worn very soon and you cannot wash that, it just looks old and ratty but still works of course.
You cannot wash the jug in the dishwasher because the blades don't come off which is a huge downside because this would make the jug cleaner. Also when making something like ice cream with frozen fruit, it's very hard to get the stuff from under the blades. When making smoothies or juice it's not a problem but it would be way easier if you could remove the blades.

Also the lid doesn't stay on when the machine is working unless you hold it. I mean it will stay on for a short time but it will eventually after a few seconds unhitch itself with the vibration. This is also a downside as you cannot for example do something just next to the machine, you need to hold onto the lid.

Overall I got a refurbished unit for $100 less than the full price and I'm happy with it to date.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great piece of machinery

I love this blender, for almost half the price of Vitamix, which i think isn't even as good as this OmniBlend V, the overall process was simple, and it's commercial grade, so i know it won't wear out too quick.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best $$ spent

I had a Breville blender which died after only a couple of years. After many many hours of online research I decided to buy an Ominblend. For the same price as what I spent on the Breville, they are like chalk and cheese! The power of this machine is awesome! No more having to add more liquid because the motor has got stuck and stopped, the Omiblend just keeps going. I can do so much more in it, that I can now retire other electrical items in the kitchen! All of that and a 7 year warranty, best purchase decision made.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Magic product

I am more than satisfied with the product. It offers a powerful motor, dual blade & is very sturdy.

I made a smoothie with fresh fruit & ice, which it handled extremely well.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Driver socket breaks quite often

Since my previous review. Omni blend have contacted me and have offered to refund me what I was charged to replace the drive socket. I was advised by the person emailing me that they had been away, hence the lengthy response time. I’m satisfied now with his response and the resolution. The blender is great for the price, I’ve owned a vitamix in the past and these are the gold standard but of course triple the price, the driver socket replacement I received does appear to be upgraded to a stainless steel centre, and am hoping this stops the driver socket cracking as it did when it was previously plastic.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dear Rhian, Thank you for updating your review. Just to clarify for the readers. All OmniBlend blenders come with the new true metal drive coupling which we have been supplying with all blenders for over a year now. This was an isolated case where Rhian's blender had the older type. The new true metal drive coupling eliminates slippage and premature wear seen with plastic drive couplings used in many of our competitors machines. This is particularly important for making nut butters, smoothie bowls, bliss balls and ice cream. Also please note we did attempt to call Rhian but only managed to connect with her on the third business day via email and did not have the opportunity to speak with her in person. We recognise that an email should of been sent on the first day as per our policy. We pride ourselves on having a 24 hours response time and understand we have let Rhian down in this case. Sincerely Raphael OmniBlend Australia

it Is like Ferrari perfect

Got my blender for my shop it’s like totally new experience does any job , blends frozen fruit like

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Not what I expected

I read all the great reviews so I was excited to get an Omniblend for me as well. I have been using it for a year and unfortunately it's a bit disappointing- it gets very warm (2mins on high make room temp liquid very warm) and also after a while it starts smelling plastic-y. If I want to make anything other than a smoothie or blend a soup (hummus, chop veggies, nut butter..), it gets pushed to the side and I have to keep scraping it off and adding liquid. Occasionally it makes strange sounds that I'm scared it's going to explode.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Anna, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your machine. We would love the opportunity to work out what is going on with your blender and get it fixed. Also few things to keep in mined. The friction from the blades creates the heat mentioned and many people see this as a great feature allowing you to make what we call a "raw soup" in about 4-5mins by just adding your fresh ingredients and blending. When making a smoothie you would normally only blend for 30-60 seconds and most of the time people would add ice and/or frozen fruit. If you are making thicker recipes like nut butter or hummus scraping should not be required as long as you have enough mixture to use the tamper (stirring stick) through the lid while blending which is what allows you to do the more food processors tasks. The smell and sounds you have described are very strange and indicates something is wrong with your machine. Rest assure if you only purchased it a year ago it should be under warranty. Please call us on 02 66 856 360 so we can get it fixed. Kind Regards, Raphael

wonderful

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Does OmbiBlend 5 grind corn?
Does OmniBlend have a meat grinding and sausage maker?Not sure check there we site

Hi there, Could OmniBlend blend bones? Which model is the best to do this job? Thanks. Milee
My Omniblend failed after blending frozen bananas (and I was made to pay for a new drive socket). Bones? Not a chanceHi Milee, Apologies for not responding sooner Product Review has just updated there platform and we stopped receiving notifications. I have heard of customers blending cooked chicken and fish bones but I think you will run into problems depending on size particularly anything larger and denser like beef or pork bones. If this is something you are still considering please call us on 0266856360 and we can discuss it further. Also please note Joel's machine failed due to blending a tamper (misuse) which is the stirring stick normally used through the lid. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend Australia

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer? cheers John
Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks, Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaHi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring! cheers JohnHi John, In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office. We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit. The most common causes on a leaking jug are: 1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell? 2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug. Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Josh

OmniBlend V