OmniBlend V
See the Best Blenders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OmniBlend

• Product is used
  • Safety

Anaïs HAU

Not nearly as good as a Vitamix at all, despite claims from the company.

Purchased in at Omniblend Australia for $339.

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlendSend a private message
isabella919
isabella919

really good blender

This is definitely one of the best blenders I've used and it wasn't even the most expensive. mine in 2 years old and it still runs like brand new. it blends fruits and vegetables effortlessly for the best smoothies or sous. its really easy to clean to.

Michael W
Michael WHunter Region, NSW

Best blender ever owned

One of the best blenders that has no problem with ice an liquids. Had previous kitchen style types where it souded like it was a steain to mix. Not this one. Powerful and never dissapoints. Strongly reccommend to lovers of coctails or moctails.

Purchased in at On line direct from Omniblend for $479.

Great Blender

A very Good blender
Handles solids and liquids very well
This is our second blender we wouldn't use anything else now we are doing more smoothies time to buy another one

Purchased in .

Emma
EmmaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Machine, Great Service

I purchased this blender 7yrs ago and use it at least once daily. I had an issue with the blade and customer service were brilliant to deal with and quickly resolved the problem. I would highly recommend this product for price, value and reliability. It has been a real workhorse for our family.

Purchased in at Omniblend website for $499.

6 years in, changed a blade, and all's new again!

I have a Omniblend V 1.5L that's 6 years old. Machine and running was running great until now where I realised the blade is a bit blunt and lose, causing it to run at a rougher sound. Purchase a replacement blade set and everything works like new again! Very happy with the purchase and replacement part.

• Incentivised Review No
Lucia Chi Chi
Lucia Chi ChiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The blender of my dreams!

This blender can handle pretty much anything. Nut butter, veggies, grinding flour, its a beast. Great Value too, I almost bought a Vitamix at twice the price. It arrived quickly and no need for customer service so far.

Purchased in for $499.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Great Product but read the warranty

Purchased in at OmniBlend Australia for $479.

Derek Eastwood
Derek EastwoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Necessary product

We are a disability Service who use the Omniblend for our Customers. We needed the mushroom to continue using this product. It was good to know that the item could be removed and replaced by us and not have to get a technician in.

Ktk8
Ktk8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Powerful and so diverse in its use. 10 out of 10

What a wonderfully powerful simple machine. It blends straight through anything you throw at it. I’m slowly experimenting with different processes like flour making, dips drinks etc. My husband is loving the iced coffee frappes. Plus there are so many recipes ideas available you’d be hard up not to find a use for it. 10 out of 10

Purchased in at Omni blend Australia online.

Simon C
Simon C

Best blender I've ok owned, gone through 5 others before this one

I've tried multiple other brands
Nutribullet, brevilles, sunbeams, hand blenders etc.
Splashed out for the JTC Omniblend V about 3 years ago and wow. It's bullet proof.
I regularly smash it with ice, hard ice cream, frozen berries etc, and it's just churns through it all.
Best blender I've owned to date.
Highly recommended.
Thanks JTC for making such a reliable hard working appliance that still works the same as when I bought it years ago

Purchased in .

Leanne X.
Leanne X.Sydney, NSW

Love it

The Omniblend is so much better that the Nutribullet that I have been using for years. It is more efficient and effective ans so easy to clean. I love it!

Purchased in for $349.

Karen-ann R.
Karen-ann R.North Queensland, QLD

Love it don't know why i didn't jump in and buy one a long time ago.

Makes the best nut milk and nut cheeses and butters. Smoothies are very smooth.Use it every day and is super easy to clean. Highly recommended. The price is so affordable.

Purchased in for $538.

Barry P.
Barry P.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product - will help me achieve my healthy lifestyle goals!

The ordering and delivery was fast and efficient. It helps me get my daily intake of healthy greens. Great for making soups. I love the pulse button and it is more than powerful enough for my needs.

Purchased in for $485.

AnR
AnR

High-quality blender for a fair price

Purchased for $499.

Paula P.
Paula P.asked

We love our Omniblend V and use daily. I have noticed the 2litre jug is turning cloudy white around the bottom, what could this be from ?

Tim D.
Tim D.asked

Hi Team, I got OmniBlend V for 4 years. It is a fantastic blender that does the job well all the time.
I now have an issue that liquid is leaking from the jug through the blade assembly down to the base.
How do I fix this issue or do I need to purchase a new jug. Can you pls help advised.
Best Regards
Thien Dao

Jerry C
Jerry C

replace the blade set on the jug should fix that as the seal get wear and tear

christine radcliffe
christine radcliffeasked

My question is: when reading the reviews people are asking questions or unhappy. Why has Omniblend not answered their queries? I would expect more from an Australian supplier.

Jules

We are very happy with our two blenders We have never needed to ask questions or needed the help of the supplier The information sent explains everything. Their service is fast and that is all that matters Thanks OmniBlend

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives

The high-speed OmniBlend V, which costs $499, is a six-blade blender that’s built with a powerful 2,238-watt motor.

As the Blender Award Winner in both 2017 and 2019, the OmniBlend V enjoys a well-deserved 4.7-star rating.

According to OmniBlend, this blender is designed with a diverse range of functions. Here are some of the more advanced functions that may help account for the OmniBlend V's price tag.

You can use this blender to: grind coffee beans, whip cream, grate cheese using the Pulse function, grind whole grains into flour, wet or dry chop vegetables, make bread dough, nut butters and milks, and juices with or without the fibre (thanks to the nut milk bag).

There are three automatic timer buttons. You can select a blend time of 35, 60 seconds or 90 seconds, to make blending easier.

The OmniBlend V also comes with a tamper to help you crush and integrate ice with other ingredients instead of blending ice in completely. For example, this is great for cocktails.

CategoryBlenders