Magistic Cruises

Staff
Erica

EricaAdelaide

Never come back, Shame of Sydney

Very bad experience, Customer service very bad, the floor manager very rude, Very bad attitude, if the floor is busy, I will very understand, but that’s total not, I was asking the floor staff some questions about Sydney, and he come over and said to her back to work so busy, but he attitudes like “do not disturb the staffs” and I ask him can I ask you a question straight away, He said he no idea what I taking about and this is not his job, so disappointed. When he clear up the dishes in the table without ask, even you still eating, Dont understanding what mean by service after this experience? Never recommended to any friends at all.

Joode

JoodeMid North Coast, NSW

Magic cruise for Vivid Sydney!

Cruises

Find out how Magistic Cruises compares to other Cruises

Annie SA

Annie SASouth East Queensland, QLD

NYE

was a bit dissapointed in the NYE Cruise to welcome 2013, No atmosphere at all, band was good,but had 1 hour break with nothing also out on the deck nothing! no entertainement, was promised a Dj nothing! and for what we paid! I would expect something memorible! food was ok but there was only one thing I liked the rest went to waste!

Expensive for what I got...Never again!

Such a wonderful luxury romantic cruise. The seafood buffet was excellent. It was cooked onboard. The staff were attentive and helpful. I recommend Magistic Cruises to all.
Quality Dining Experience.
It is not a cheap cruise but the quality and value is worth spending the money.

Good

both my partner and i had a great time aboard the majestic cruise. Before we went on the cruise i struggled to find a site with information on all the different sydney harbour curises, i have since found an appropriate site. The link is below, hopefully this will help future cruisers find an appropriate cruise [url censored]
bast and stuff were nice
pricey

ibidonstuff

ibidonstuffsdfe, 3455, British Virgin Islands

Good

These ships are sleek and seem to travel quite rapidly over the water - though you never seem to feel it, as the ride is calm and comfortable. You can tell these ships are new as everything is clean and sparkling. The interior decor is sophisticated and well appointed. There is enough room to sit, walk or have a nice lunch, which is reshly prepared onboard and tastes a treat.
Feels great as you travel along at quite a brisk pace wit the wind in your hair. Topboard deck is great in the hotter months and you can have your drinks delivered to you there as well.
Not as cheap as you would like it to be.