100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Maidstone Dental Clinic? Claim your listing.

Sara L.
Sara L.

Very polite, helpful and informative staff. Beautiful facility and state-of-the-art technology. I was won over by the ability to watch Netflix while getting my teeth cleaned. I would recommend this dental clinic.
Connie88
Connie88merrylands5 posts

Best Dental Service EVER

I took my 2yr old daughter to her first Dental appointment with Dr Tu An Pham and she was so lovely and gentle with my girl. My daughter was scared and does not like having strangers touch her let-alone, put their fingers in or near her face or mouth. Dr Pham played a game with her to get her to open her mouth and even managed to get her to join in, counting her teeth. The TV playing shrek on the roof was also a nice. She was extremely informative and made sure I knew what to keep a look out for. Thank you Dr Pham, My daughter and I will definitely be back to visit you, no matter where we are in Melbourne.