Maison (Aldi) Egg Cooker

Maison (Aldi) Egg Cooker

SueTuggerah

Eggcellent!

It’s great easy to use and very quick. The more water you add the longer it takes to cook and harder the egg. Less water less time softer egg simple.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI.

Will B.

Will B.Sydney, NSW

Eggcellent Product

Excellent value at $20. Strong heating element and after 3 years with frequent use, no deterioration or pealing of plastic parts and easy to clean.

Water table guidelines is off, but easy to adapt to.

Purchased in February 2016 for A$20.00.

Mike G

Mike G

Good, but the water quantities table is way off

I bought this device a couple of weeks ago and have used it four times now. On using the recommended water quantities for various numbers of eggs they have all turned out hard boiled.
For example to cook two medium-soft eggs you are supposed to use 58ml of water. After several attempts I'm now down to just 35ml of water and the eggs are still marginally hard boiled.
I expect to get down eventually to a level that will give me perfect eggs - looks like 30ml at this stage, which is half the quantity in the user guide.

When I finally nail it I'll put a texta mark on the measuring cup and all should be fine, as I actually love this device.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Novelty / Snack Makers

Find out how Maison (Aldi) Egg Cooker compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

sue

suemelbourne

best egg cooker

the Maison egg cooker from Aldi is very Easy to use. The egg cooker is easy to clean and it is excellent value.at only $20
It cooks poached eggs to perfection with a choice of soft yolk, or hard yolk.I would highly recommend this egg cooker to all my friends

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great Egg Cooker

I bought it then thought I would take it back who can't cook eggs!? But I gave it a go and my poached eggs were beautiful. Ok a little on the hard yolk side, but tried with a little less water and spot on. Well worth the money. Thanks Aldi.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great little device. Perfect eggs every time!

Just bought this and it's a great little machine. We tested it for hard boiled and soft boiled eggs. And for poached. All are perfect. Hard boiled came put firm with just a slight creaminess to the yolk. Perfection! Just make sure not to lose the manual. Well worth the money. It was affordable and the results are great.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Eddy06

Eddy06Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect eggs every time.

Same as other reviewer. Wish I'd bought 2. Cant find them in store anymore. Measuring cup hard to read markings otherwise perfect eggs every single time. Can't rave enough about it. My Mrs laughed when I bought it. Now she uses it as much as me. Good price easy to use. Says not dishwasher safe but I do and is fine. For something that gets as hot as it does and then says no dishwasher safe...cmon...

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great for travelling in the van.

I'm rapt in this little egg cooker. Very reasonable priced & a bit flimsy BUT cooks eggs perfectly every time. Only wish I'd bought one for home. Perfect poached eggs too. Measuring cup needs clearer marking.