Makita DHP481Z

Makita DHP481Z

Luigi

LuigiSydney, NSW

1 year old and it’s already trash .

I bought makita kit 1 year and 1/2 ago, most of the tools are already gone without even over use them .
The warranty doesn’t cover the chunk and I’ve to throw it in the bin .
1100$ wasted .

Purchased in July 2018 at Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria for $1,099.00.

Adam

AdamSouthport

The best drill I ever used

This drill is very sturdy, real Japanese quality, its a pleasure to work with it. Battery life is awesome, the chuck is made of metal so it won't fall apart.

Purchased in December 2018.

OCP

OCPPerth

Dropped it from the balcony, and it not a dent.

These are solid drills. I dropped mine from the balcony and I thought it was kaput. The 10mm drill snapped, but drill survived without a scratch.

Plenty of grunt and batteries last a decent time.

Trying to think about anything to fault but really I can't find any. Excellent buy.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Danny W.

Danny W.Peel, WA

A Cordless Hammer Drill for the Serious Handyman

This is a heavy duty cordless drill with loads of features. High torque under load, steel chuck, and using Makita's standard 18V Lithium Ion battery. It is a heavier drill than the normal handyman cordless, manageable and expected given the power it packs. If you need a drill that can cater for light through to heavy duty drilling, this is the one to get.