4.2

67%33%0%

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Sydney, NSW8 posts

Solid

All the power and battery time you need. Cant beat a Makita.
tom kinkel
tom kinkelMelbourne32 posts

Whyme
Whyme17 posts

Good but now problems

I must have had mine about 3 years. About a year ago it began to play up. It sometimes lost drive to the chuck although the motor still ran. A sharp tap of the chuck would solve the problem. Now however the problem occurs pretty much every time I use the thing. I'll still buy another one as I have other Makita products and don't want to mix battery packs. Show details
Vevean Morkos
Vevean MorkosMelbourne4 posts

Strong great product

Since purchasing this product I have done so many jobs around the house. I have done my decking fixed doors and helped me with many of my diy... I never thought this drill was going to perform this Great! I'm very pleased with the product and definitely would recommend. Thank you

Show details

PaulS
PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD122 posts

SamCSunshine Coast25 posts

Excellent drill and well worth a little extra initial cost

Very happy with this drill, it is one of the tools I use the most and the extra cost of buying a quality tool was money well spent. It comes with two 18V 3Ah batteries with a 60 minute recharge time. While its not a rotary hammer drill, being able to drill into masonry without dragging out the power lead is very handy. Using the same batteries to power other tools has saved me money on other useful tools, I can now grind, cut, and blow without a power lead.

Show details

Geo.c
Geo.c

What is the torque? Nm, or inch lbs is fine.

what size is the chuck?

Douglas S Stiles

Thanks for that. Having researched available cordless hammer drills I find it curious that the size of the chuck is either hard to find, or way down the list of specs. Is it just me that is looking for 13mm chuck size as my number one requirement?