MAM Baby Bottle

MAM Baby Bottle

• Bottle LeakageYes (0%) · No (100%)
Ioanna

IoannaAdelaide

Finally a bottle that works for us

My 6.5 month old is almost exclusively breastfed, aside from the bottles that I've tried to give to her. We have tried about 4 different brands and she never drinks properly (only chews on the teat and ends up getting about 20ml before she gets frustrated). I literally thought she would be the type of baby to never take to a bottle.
I happened to find a Mam bottle at the Chemist for $8, with nothing to lose I gave it a go and to my surprise for the first time she latched on to it straight away and fed properly without coming off and almost finished a whole bottle.
The teat is super soft and in my opinion shaped well for breastfed babies. It comes in fun designs and colours for both boys and girls which is cute.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$8.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageNo
Branka030

Branka030Serbia, Bor

Best for my babies

MAM Anti-Colic bottles are the best choice for every mother. I have two children and both use the MAM bottle from birth. Easy to maintain and wash as it is completely disassembled and each piece is a perfect wash, so as not to retain the smell of milk, juice and more. The price is affordable bottles. We use other MAM products for babies, we love MAM.

Best ever for breastfed babies as my kids were fussy with expressed milk they took to this bottle straight away, love it I searched the world to find it, very happy baby is happy spent soo much money on other brands first to no avail, I wish more stores stocked it

Baby Bottles

Find out how MAM Baby Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

Best ever

I struggled with my first two to wean from breastfeeding onto a bottle they would gag and choke from every teat at around 8months of age, my sister Inlaw suggested mam with my third he was 10 months and took to it straight away after choking and gaging on the other brands I went straight to it to wean with my fourth by the time I had my fifth I couldn't find it instore and tried numerous other brands but to no avail, I found it online and got them and my baby took it right away

6053gail

6053gailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for bubs.

I started using other range of bottles which my baby would take but not drink very much from. From the moment I used the Mam Anti Colic bottles, he would take a full bottle. He was much happier, as was I. Easy to clean and use. Love that they self sterilise which is handy when on the go. Cute designs also.
Bubs loves the teat shape; economical- $20 for 3 bottles
Can be hard to find at stores

Emily

EmilyBrisbane

Mam bottles

They are the only bottles my son likes.. They make life so much easier as they self steriliser.. I only take one bottle out and it will last the whole day.. Simple to use.. Helps him with wind... He also uses the mam dummies and teethers. Will not use any other brand
Self sterillisering, simple and easy to wash and use

Val34

Val34Cairns

Great bottle for older babies!