100% · 120%

Ian
Ian

Really helpful

I did an online consultation with Chris and found it extremely helpful. I wasn't sure what to expect going into the consultation but Chris was really friendly and easy to talk to. The consultation was also exactly what I needed and gave me the boost I needed to reinvigorate my dating life. Chris was very understanding and helped me see things differently, I would highly recommend a chat with him if you feel like you need help with dating or have hit a bit of a rut.
Kenneth
Kenneth

Chris is excellent! Completely changed my dating life

I did a day game audio session with Chris over two days. Chris’s guidance and mentoring was next level and immensely helped me to realise my weaknesses as well as strengths within the subject. Chris payed attention to detail in my conversations during the day game, analysed and identified issues like no one could. My dating life has not been so dynamic in my entire life. Thanks to skills I’ve learned with Chris, I’m getting continuous dates with gorgeous women whom I always thought that they are out of my league. I highly recommend an audio day game session with Chris. Worth every penny.
Ralph
Ralph
Daniel
DanielMelbourne

Chris is awesome and so is his book and advice !

After reading Chris's book it was made very clear to me that his advice and outlook on self development is a force to be reckoned with ! I went in wanting relationship advice but ended up getting so so much more, A new outlook on myself and how i can get the best out of my life, I am still very fresh to self development but i feel i wouldn't be where i am now if it was not for Chris and is authentic and easily relatable ways. I plan to do a work shop in the future but i highly suggest a skype session or reading his book. Both AMAZING !!!!! :)

Show reply