Mannatech Truplenish

Mannatech Truplenish

Nutritious and Delicious. I never go a day without it.

I never go a day without these. I drink it as a shake with milk or a smoothie with the addition of fruits and vegies. Affordable, delicious and packed with all the goodness my body needs. I highly recommend the TruPlenish meal replacement powder to everyone

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss
Popi

PopiSydney, NSW

Best protein powder I've ever had! I can't live without it. I feel full, have energy & love the taste!

Sustainable and easy to take. Getting the proper nutrition I need. Easy to make & tastes great. Versatile for the whole family. I make it and run out the door & fits in well with my busy life.

Purchased in September 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss
Nomes J

Nomes JNSW, 2450

Easy and Delcious

Truplenish contains 20gms of plant based protein and is a good source of vitamins and minerals. They are convenient and easy to make up with water, milk, almond milk or coconut milk. You can add fruits and vegetables to it as well. I love these shakes and have one every day to fight the fat and increase lean muscle.

Other Supplements