Marley Duncan Real Estate

Marley Duncan Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Must read

I decided to leave a 1 star review, because of my own formed opinion that I did not feel to express.

The owner then initiated contact with me through Facebook Messenger. Throughout the conversation she ‘tried’ to get personal and threaten to sue me for ‘slander’.

After the brief conversation on Facebook Messenger, she decided to telephone our firm and proceeded to threat litigation.

Very professional at being unprofessional.

Happy enough

Happy enough

Trailer trash owner

Nothing more then trailer trash, the owner Haley after making a complaint towards her bombarded me with abuse insults and threats, warning me that I'd better be careful who I talk too.

Lier

Warning: if you'd like a professional agent, do not use this one, stay well away from her. Unorganised, highly unprofessional and loves to harass people. I will never rent again due to the fact this business can get away with so much and still operate in such an appalling manner. Hardly follows the residential act but has a mouth big enough to intimidate any who question her.

best agent ever

this agent has helped me and my partner the owner of 3 properties through some tough times with our previous agent. She has evicted the bad tenants and got amazing new ones, and is running smoothly. helped us out financially a lot, would not go anywhere else......

Bad personal skills

When viewing a rental property i found this Property Manager to be very blunt and unprofessional with a lot of swearing. She attacks through text/email as well. She terminated the lease with no just cause only because i knew the previous tenant, even thou my lease application was 100% true and correct. She also harassed my partner through many emails.

Shez76