Martec Lifestyle Series

DLS134X (Halogen/LED), DLS134 (Base), DLS1343W, etc...
See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Martec

1.6
  • Power
Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Horrible!

I have 3 in my house, 1 has stopped working fan and light and the other when I try to operate the fan or the light I have to flick the switch and press the button 70+ times. The 3rd is working for now.
I wish I was joking. When you buy a house and they state quality fittings never buy a martec. If they were giving these away with the next property I was purchasing it would be a hard pass. Buyer beware don't make the same mistake I have.

Purchased in December 2018.

Laughable piece of junk

Forget it, move on. Who ever was the scammer who pathetically sold these in Australia needs to be deported. Syncing issues, clicks, flickers not much air movement. Hang your heads in shame.

Purchased for $349.00.

Jobin
JobinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont go Martec for anything

I had a martec ceiling fan with LED light underneath. The lights not working, they don't have a replacement light kit for that particular model, i need to replace the whole fan. Its happening in Australia !!!!! Customer care also terrible....

Purchased at Fanshop adelaide for $399.00.

Find out how Martec Lifestyle Series compares to other Ceiling Fans

Low power use. BUT 50% LED failure rate.

Purchased in July 2017 at Ceiling Fans Direct.

Monica H.
Monica H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't go there

Purchased in October 2016.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
NandD W.
NandD W.South East Queensland, QLD

Martec

Purchased in November 2018.

Stay away from Martec fans

Absolute garbage, nothing but clicking and ticking noises from the get go, 6 months in one has stopped working..

Please stay away from this company, shoddy warranty and there customer service is about as good as there fans. .

Purchased in October 2018 for $178.00.

Hi,

our fans are covered by a 3 year in home warranty.

Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Multiple failures of Martec DLS1344W with both Premier and Duo Remote Kits

Hi,

The mpduo was deleted from our range back in summer season 2014/15. It seems wherever they were purchased had them in stock for a fair while.

Graham M.
Graham M.

FlybyNSW, 2456

Still great after 8 years

Date PurchasedJan 2011
Flyby

My 2 new (apparently factory seconds) fans have been installed and are running well. They were brand new in the box & I could not find a mark on anything. Running well, properly balanced and no noises.

Very Happy

Got a bit worried after reading these reviews but the store I bought from said they sell 100s of these fans every month and rarely have any warranty calls. I am so happy i listened to the stores advice. They are quiet, have had no problems with the light (I like the 3 stage dimming) and are balanced perfectly.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Hi Ashlee,

Thanks for letting us know. We sell many tens of thousand of fans per year, and great to hear the happy customers, most reviews are only from the unhappy customers but there are far more silent happy customers and great to hear.

John S

Please heed the Negative reviews, disappointing Ceiling fan.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I bought 3- Buy something else

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Dsal
DsalSydney

Great product, a few cons

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Marty
MartySydney, NSW

Worst fans on market.

I be very clear I purchased 3 Ceilin fans they are noise and worst fans on market.
Looks ok bad product must replace after one year do not by Martec will cost you money.
Customer service is bad they come to fix one and is worst than before newer again .

Date PurchasedMar 2017

J.M
J.MSydney, NSW

Terrible.... lasted one day

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Read more reviews - page 2

Graham M.asked
Lifestyle E27 DLS1344

I would like someone at Martec to provide me with answers to the 2 questions below -
1. Why do you think that 4 out of 4 mpduo wall remotes failed immediately out of the packaging after being in stock for a few years?
2. As the supplier of this faulty product, do you think it is acceptable that as a customer, I have 4 installed Martec fans purchased with mpduo remote kits ( 1 wall mounted / 1 portable) that will never work as advertised by Martec, since 1 of the 2 remotes in all 4 mpduo remote kits was faulty?

jpalen
jpalen

Martec remotes are complete rubbish, and that's no joke as you know. Read all the other reviews. I installed 3 Lifestyle mini fans many years ago, and I went through 4 failed remotes. 3 remotes were replaced under warranty, but they would not honour the 4th (remember I only had 3 fans, so the remote for 1 fan died twice), so I had to buy another one which was expensive as you have to buy the kit which includes the controller that's installed in the fan head which I didn't need. The manufactured date on all the remotes was years old, it's old crappy electronics. At least for the past 5 years they have been stable and not completely failed, but their build quality is down right terrible. I have the Premium LCD remote, which I only purchased because of the timer function.

I should add approx 3 months ago the light in one fan has now died (not globe), and given the age and likely expense, no point getting a replacement part for it even if it existed. I will buy a new fan, not Martec, and completely replace it.

Get an answer from our members and Martec representatives

Compare all 5 Martec Lifestyle Series
CategoryCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling FansCeiling Fans
Price (RRP) $338.00$338.00$372.00$190.00
FeaturesLightsTimerLights
Number of Speed Settings3433
Power69 W69 W69 W69 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhiteWhite