100% · 30%

Brand Manager for Martina Lavery Dental & Skin Studio? Claim your listing.

Mrs Layton
Mrs Layton Sydney, NSW

The service was fantastic, I will never go anywhere else!!

I purchased a hydra facial and I’m now obsessed! Martina is very honest & informative. I trust her team immensely everyone was very professional. My skin has never looked so great!

Jim Powell

Just finished an implant and to say I’m extremely pleased is an understatement, it looks and feels fantastic. I have been going to Martina now for many years and she and her staff are both professional and empathetic to all your needs.
If you have any dental requirements, see Martina you won’t be sorry!
John C
John CSydney, NSW9 posts

At 77 years of age this is the best dentist I have ever used

Martina is a very charismatic highly skilled dentist. She has attended to my teeth now for a number of years and I have actually looked forward to my visits. She has a very skilled and helpful staff and has a pleasant calming effect on her patients. Her surgery has been fully accredited by the Australian Dental Council, something which has not been achieved by all dentists. A wall in her waiting room shows an amazing number of awards and diplomas.