Masport 700AL SP Combo

Masport 700AL SP Combo

Masport 650ST SP

The Self propelled mower has a gearbox compartment which collects grass clippings and jams the drive cable and drive. The compartment needs cleaning regularly involving removal of two bolts and a panel. Why design this compartment to allow grass to collect?
Fuel tank is small and the catcher minimal. Machine appears heavy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Well balanced mower.. Like a formula one car

Heaps of power, mulch's beautifully and catch's great.. This mower does what It's supposed to do.. I am a contracter and have used many different mowers, I recently purchased a Honda and was disappointed again. Swapped it for this light weight, huge power machine, and am so happy with it.. A bigger catcher would be great. But not a big deal to me. Everything from the handle position.. Height adjustment, wheels, barely need to pull the cord and it starts every time.. 2 year engine and body commercial warranty.. It's obvious they have been around for 100 years.. Would like to see the 4in1 genius hit the commercial market.. Love it's features..

Don't change a thing masport.. You always deliver high quality reliable products.. I had a president 4000 before my 700AL and lasted for over 6 years.. Engine broke because I got lazy and didn't check the oil for about 4 months.. Not good when you mow everyday.. But the body is still in great condition might replace or rebuild the engine and keep it as a back up..

Thanks again Masport..

Does the job

I've had my 700AL for several years now, I'm not that into maintaining equipment as required, I use it and roll it away when done. With this said I have found my mower has never let me down and I have only had to replace the odd inexpensive parts i.e. Blades, spring on rear shoot etc. only negative is I am not a fan of the catcher.
Reliable