Masport President 3500

Masport President 3500

3500 ST S19 Combo, 3500 SL18 3'n1, 3500 SL19, etc...

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sunny

sunnyMelbourne

User Freindly

I am very Happy with my purchase. I had trouble with two other models until I got this model.
This is a Great product. Light and easy for a lady.Great for use in a small area and easy storage. Does not take a lot of room. The price was very reasonable.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Boogieman

BoogiemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, solid feeling mower

After 14 years my trusty Victa died and I was looking for something as reliable to replace it.
The Masport has the same engine as the comparable Victa but what sold me was the larger dual bearing wheels and a more robust, positive feeling catcher attachment. The new Victa still has the same system as my old one which failed after a year of use.
The larger, freer wheels make pushing it through the longer grass easy and the engine chugs through it effortlessly.

The only down side is the catcher doesn't seem as big as the old Victa but hopefully I can keep the grass short enough to start running the mulching feature.

As for reliability, only time will tell.

Cheers

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
roly

rolyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great compact self propelled mower

HugoBrisbane

Best Mower on the Market - good for young children ages 10 +

Hugo

Sorry video review not available any more