Masport President 550 ST S16.5 Combo

Masport President 550 ST S16.5 Combo

MPN: 564872

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MartyC

MartyCAU

Cheap but poor quality

Purchased in February 2017.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Occasionally

Tor

TorBlue Mountains

Quality small yard mower

Though this is a smaller mower in the president range it's a good starter. Nice cut, easy start and a good choice for the lazy gardener. At 5ft tall I found it quick and easy, not too big a beast to handle. Really nice, neat cut but a touch too small and not meant for a mow and chip job beneath big trees. A lot of plastic that I feel over time may shorten the life of the mower but several uses in a small slopping section of yard (60-120m2) has shown good results

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Elle Sunshine

Elle SunshineMaroochydore

Quiet & Excellent

I had an el cheapo from Bunnings that was great, but because a friend with a fledgling mower business needed another mower, & offered to do my lawns free, I gave it to him.
When I moved, I had to buy a new mower. The 2000m2 block had a front lawn on about an 80° angle. My Masport made short work of the grass, and aside from the fact that it wasn't self propelled, and I actually had to push myself, as well as the mower, to get up the hill, it never skipped a beat.
My only complaint would be that if you're not careful, you can knock the air filter cover off when you fold down the handle, and they cost around $60 to replace.

Date PurchasedNov 2015