Masport President 6000AL SPV 3'n1 IC

Masport President 6000AL SPV 3'n1 IC

MPN: 564846

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike

MikeShepparton

Masport President 6000 AL 3 in 1

Date PurchasedNov 2017

powerful mower

Plenty of power, easy start.
Only wish I had purchased the self propelled model, as I find it heavy going up the sloping block after a while.
It is a heavy mower to push if you have spongy thick thatched lawn, but by lowering the cut height gradually over
time you can dethatch the lawn as the motor has lots of grunt.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Harley

Wide cut, powerful engine, and self-propelled. This thing is a beast.

Dean

DeanNorthern NSW

21" "Push" Mower (i.e. Not Self Propelled) - Just Purchased

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Doug

Dougasked

Anyone had any problems with the masport 800 had it for 6 months but all of a sudden it just stop working tried to start it but couldn’t pull the cord and there was oil coming out of the air filter can you help me out?

Erik

Erikasked

Belt has broken twice now is that a common thing with this model??

Harley

I have had this mower since new. I bought it when we moved to the new house coming up 2 years ago. It is 800sq m block with plenty of grassed areas and sloping in places. It is thick established buffalo grass so I mow every few weeks. I have only had the belt adjusted at first servicing. Other than that no issues, and no breakages.

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives