MasterPro Multi Cooker 12 in 1 MPMULTICOOK

• Pressure Cooking
  • Sautéing

piripiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and tasty

We have never cooked with a pressure cooker before but once we figured out how to use it we were rapt. Cooked a few curries and the meat is very tender and flavoursome. cooked a whole chicken with veggies and whole baby potatoes from a recipe and was tender and tasty. Not to mention very fast. Easy to use and clean. Spend less time in the kitchen with this cooker. Searing meat is great with good heat. Not tried slow cooking in this yet but feel it will do a better job than my old slow cooker. Highly recommended

Purchased in July 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $149.00.

Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing
Preema

PreemaNewcastle

Awesome cooker

Very simple and so straight forward to use. Have used the cooker now for over a year. No complaints.
Cleaning is not a big issue. Light weight. Highly recommend this cooker.

Purchased in March 2018.

CJ Tas

CJ TasLaunceston

Use it daily

Great product. I use it nearly every day on one or other of the programmes - steaming potatoes, slow cooking lamb shanks/beef cheeks using the sauté function to start, pasta, soups, stews, porridge. Goes automatically to keep warm. Easy to clean. The only issue I have is that the instructions are very sparse and there is no key for error codes. So would also give 4.5 if possible. I have used a stove-top pressure cooker before so not a problem, but would recommend reading up about times etc if a first-time pressure-cooker user. Also think one cup of water for steaming a bit minimalist if steaming for longer than 10 mins.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Multi Cookers

Find out how MasterPro Multi Cooker 12 in 1 MPMULTICOOK compares to other Multi Cookers

Mortishia

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ease of use

First time user. Cooked our dinner within 15 minutes. Loved the ease of clean up, simply removing bowl and washing. Would honestly give 4.5 stars. My only disappointment is lack of instructions, though there are 12 different meal levels it’s trial and error until you know which setting you need. Overall, the meal was succulent and no hassle in preparing and cleaning. Highly recommend.

Bellasked

Hello,
The LED light has been flashing for approx 45mins and am waiting for a timer to show up but it's not??? I am pressure cooking lamb.

piripi

Hi Bell, make sure you have the lid locked on properly and the steam vent is closed. Other than that I would suggest you try and contact the manufacturer or the retailer you bought it off.
good luck.
Phill

Bell

I think the steam vent may have been opened. However the meat come out so nice. Thank you for reply

KateAasked

Does anyone have a recipe for cooking yoghurt in the MasterPro? There was no recipe included in the (very basic) instruction manual

piripi

Copy and paste this link. https://www.bhg.com/recipe/multicooker-yogurt/ Its the better homes and gardens website. You can also type in "multicook yogurt recipes" online. the americans have a multicooker called "instant pot" and the recipe's are suitable for the Masterpro multi cooker. Hope this helps.

KateA

Thank you, but Unfortunately my multicooker doesnt have an adjust button as per the recipe. Will keep trying though!

Skylark

Skylarkasked

I just got my MasterPro Multi Cooker and I am not sure if the floating air valve is there. there seems to be an opening but nothing to close it with. And is the cover meant to be a little shaky?