Maton Guitars

I will never part with this guitar.

I recently made the decision to invest in a high quality guitar. After doing the rounds of every music shop in my area and trying alot of guitars I settled on a Maton SRS60c. I knew as soon as I played it that is was the right instrument for me. Fantastic tone, wonderful action and beautifully constructed. I havent regretted buying it for one second.

sean D.

sean D.Peel, WA

Incredible!

I purchased a Maton ecw80c about 15 years ago! I was so impressed with the crisp clean & bright sound! You’ all know the song summer of 69? Well I literally played It till my fingers bleed! Just couldn’t put it down! AP5 pups’ unbelievable
Ps I played at least 30 different guitars before I purchased my Maton, it’s my mate for life!

Store LocationMusic force Mandurah
Liamh80

Liamh80Brisbane, Queensland

Australian Manufacturing at it's finest :)

Music / DVD Shops

Find out how Maton Guitars compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Steve Benyard

Steve Benyard

Great sound

Have been saving for this for quite a while cause I normally play electric but I'm really liking this guitar and really think it was with it!