Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT

Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT

Comfortable, stylish and safe!

My baby is fussy and we found maxi cosi euro to be the most comfortable for her. We have tried a few car seats and she was so unhappy and hard to travel with. It is so good, my sister also got one for her boy. The design is great and also very stylish. The material also feels great!

Comfortable seat with good safety ratings.

We bought this seat on recommendation of baby bunting staff and after reviewing safety reports. It's a comfy, safe and ok option for the price. It's definitely a bit bigger than some seats and is quite reclined once my son got a bit bigger with no option to sit up more. The tightening of TM straps requires a fair bit of muscle and we recently bought the Britax Graphene and definitely find that easier to use. Overall, a pretty good seat though.

Perfect for small car and love the Isofix feature.

We checked out many baby car seats at baby shop before deciding to buy Maxi Cosi Euro NXT.

We were looking for a slim design that has isofix feature for our small car. We don't know much about anything else at the start.

We also like Britax Millenia but it is not as slim for our small car but Maxi Cosi Euro NXT is.

We were lucky to find a sale assistant who knows about cars and explain everything about different type of car seats. The below are as important for us once we know more about baby car seat.

We love the air cushion for the sides instead of foam. Seems more comfortable and safer.

We also have a feel of the material and it sure feels nice to touch hence we figured it will be comfortable for our baby and it seems breathable.

My toddler is 19months and she's still been rear facing without complaining (3 adjustable heights for head/shoulder).

Please note Isofix feature in baby car seat is so convinient and super easy to install. So many times i need to take out by myself and install the seat back within minutes, super quick.

Most importantly we check the safety rating for Maxi Cosi Euro Nxt and we are happy with it.

Not very comfortable for my baby

My baby is not very comfortable in it he was always crying when we put in it...and with the newborn insert he was very squeezed and he was probably filling very hot ...so we must remove the insert straight from the beginning and still not very enjoyable for our baby ....and also it is very massive baby car seat for our car we have mazda 3 sedan and we were planing to put it at the middle on the back seat but it is not fitting...so now is on the side but still needs more space and bigger car

High Quality - Suit a Small Baby

Pros: The seat was easy to install and use. The materials are so luxurious compared to others. Baby doesn't over heat. It is pretty compact which is good.

Cons: My bub was 8.8 pounds at birth and could only fit in the newborn insert for about 2 weeks. The seat is quite snug compared to others so im not sure this will make it to 4 years for us. Our other seat has more space and bub seems more comfortable and less balled up in it.

Nice quality car seat

My child has been very comfortable in the seat from 4 months old to now at 2.5years.

Pros: cool fabric, comfortable, easy to clean, install and adjust height and tightness (especially compared to our other cheapy one).

Cons: the centre buckle was stiff in the beginning and would end up behind(instead of downwards) when putting child in. It’s loosened now and no longer an issue. Fabric is pilling. It’s a bit wide so now we are having to change to fit 3 seats across - something to think about in general if you plan on having 3 kids.

Good seat for small children

This seat was really easy to install, it is compact but is clear that it is very safe with side air pockets etc. My daughter finds it very comfortable and so far it has been easy enough to clean.
We have had some minor issues with the clips being difficult to get in, but obviously they always eventually click in. I'm not sure how much longer my daughter will fit in this seat. She has just turned 3 years old and is approaching the top setting of the arm straps and she is not above average size.

love it

I love this car seat. It has thick and soft cushion to protect my baby. It is very easy to install. Some parts can be removed for washing. Maxi Cosi is giving life time warranty of the car seat. It has few colours to choose from. My baby looks very comfy in the car seat.

very nice car seat

we have had this car seat since birth. It is very easy to install and worth the price since it lasts till 4 years of age. the fabric is very cool and easy to clean, different height settings are easy to use. Customer service from Dorell Australia is good - I have received a free car seat blanket upon registration and also had a free replacement of the top teether strap. These are free to check at your local pram/car seat repair man.

Using from Newborn

Although a little fiddling with using from a small newborn, once you both get used to it - it works very well. My baby loves going in the car and seems very comfortable. The newborn insert keeps her nice and snug and is easily removable to chuck in the washing machine from any nappy fails! Also dried on the washing line very quickly. Two small cons - the fitting strap was a little tight, therefore making it difficult to manover baby in and out of the seat, normally you can loosen this strap to make putting the baby in and out easier. I had to purchase an extended for $30 to fix this issue. (As I have a relitively small car (Mitsubishi ASX) this was quite surprising). The seat does feel a little less quality than some of the more expensive brands. All in all quite happy with the product. Would be great as a 2nd car seat as I'm not sure how it will stand up over a few years but as I'm only two months in of using it - I cannot confirm this!

Not the cheapest yet great product

Very happy with the purchase of this baby car sit. Priced in the 400-500 range (with discounts) was one of our favorite ones. Bub seems to love it. If you compare to cheaper model you can spot the quality difference right away. Looks solid and strong. Again, in that price range was the best one we could find.

perfect

It is really easy to install with isofix, and can quickly complete the installation. The seat is comfortable, my child use it from new born, and never found she did not like it. It has clear mark when can turn forward. However, I think it is hard to wash. once i need wash it, I spend a lot of time to put off the cover, and put on the cover.

Love this!

Love our car seat - we have 2 of these. One for each car. They make me feel so secure having bubs in it. They had heaps of padding from newborn on wards. Now he's 18 months and we've turned it around and he loves the seat. Super supportive and comfortable.

good car seat to fit my Mazda 3

This is the car seat fit my car the best. It is very easy to install. You just follow the instructions of the user manual. This car seat have a few colour variety to choose from. And the price is reasonable compare to others of same brand. The seat belt is very easy to adjust as well. Overall it’s not bad.

really great and snug

Fabulous carseat great cushioning. Hard to install in a Mazda 3 hatcback as isofix is not compatible so we had to get it professionally installed using the seatbelt method. Baby insert great for infants and removes easily for toddlerhood. Would recommend it as an everyday car seat. The extra cushioning can make it a bit too warm for bubs so make sure you use the aircon in the car if they are taking naps.

Simple to install

This car seat offers easy installation, beautiful design and a compact fit. Our car does not have ISOFIX and the car seat was still simple to self install. Straps are easily adjustable, no problems tightening or loosening them. Even though this car seat is not advertised as having a 'slim fit', the car seat fits nicely within my small car (VW Golf hatchback) with lots of extra room for passengers within the front and back seats. Fabric feels really nice and cooling.

The baby seat is super easy to use, and the lil bub looks quite comfortable in there.
Easy to wipe anything spillages and to clean it up, covers can come off that are machine washable. A bit on expensive side, however it is one of the safest seats out there.

Great car seat, worth the purchase!

Although it has a high price tag it is definitely worth it for peace of mind and comfort for your child. My son is now 18 months and still loves car rides which I believe is due to this amazing car seat. Instructions were so easy to install ourself which I thought would be a nightmare and saved a professional installing it. The fabric is so easy to wipe clean! Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great car seat!

Perfect from newborn upwards

Even though this was one of the most expensive seats we couldn't have been happier with the purchase. The newborn inserts just hugged my son and gave me piece of mind. We actually have 2, 1 in each car. We've now just turned it front facing and my son is so happy. He can still fall asleep comfortably although his head does fall forward now it's not tilted anymore.

Good car seat for first time

Indeed very easy to install! And very easy to use. My baby is only 1 month old,and she sleep comfortably, the look on her face is so peaceful.
Cleaning is a simple task. Very easy to maintain! Would recommend this to my family and friends.
All in all, simplicity and worth the value.