2Maxi-Cosi Pria LX

4.9

Kat W
Kat WWestern Australia

Very happy

Fits well in car, Bub appears really comfortable and safe. Really like the way the seat belt is pinned down out of the way. Would purchase the same again. Show details ·  1
J W.
J W.2 posts

Comfy and easy access

Great seat. Our son is so comfortable in it! And it’s easy to get him in and out with the innovative tether system. Show reply
Lmorrissey124
Lmorrissey124Hunter Region, NSW
DAA
DAAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Pria LX

Best chair on the market

Fantastic product. Best on the market. Absolutely love it. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
ChrissyS
ChrissySSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX

A brilliant car seat for baby, and peace of mind for parents

This car seat is perfect for our grandchild and while she is not yet the happiest of travellers, we know she is very very safe, and it is great that her driver can watch her in the mirror. It also gave us great peace of mind that the service which checked the installation indicated that this is a car seat they would be happy to see in any car. It was installed by a qualified installer and this was checked by a baby safety service. Show details ·  1
Breeanna R.
Breeanna R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent seat all round

Seat is easy to install, easy to clean, instructions are easy to read. My husband often swaps the seat between our cars and it only takes him a few minutes. My newborn loves being in the car seat, never cries, he falls asleep easy and does not experience head flop. The smart guide for the top tether strap makes putting baby in and out of seat so much easier when rear facing especially when I have a 4x4, it's a high vehicle and I don't have to reach over the top tether. Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy

Safe and secure

Safe and secure for my little girls. Clearly a quality product! Show details ·  1
Krystaljaade
KrystaljaadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Maxi Cosi for Bubs

Love the seat. I have OCD so everything needed to be perfect with my purchase. However as months have passed on one thing on the daily really irritates me, and that is the padding for the buckle compartment. It continues to slide out as it is not secured to anything. No press button, velcro, just slide in under the seat.

I do love how easy the process of installing the seat is and the smart fix component makes life a dream. Show details ·  1

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX

Best baby seat on the market

After doing extensive research on car seats my partner and I couldn’t pass up on all the features of the maxi cosi pria lx - great safety functions, comfortable for baby with the andjustable recline function and easy to install. Show details ·  1
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

Love it

Absolutely love this car seat

The smart guide for the top teather saves so much time being out of the way & not having to loosen & tighten it each time getting bub in & out of the seat & the smart lock is so easy to use, it certainly made things a lot easier to install it into my car.
Bub has reflux so being able to take off the full cover to clean has been a great feature.

I brought a seat & when I went to install it, it was too big for my car.
The pria is a great compact seat, I have it installed behind the drivers seat & i still have plenty of room.

I certainly recommend this car seat Show reply

Kait
KaitCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Maxi Pria Lx

Easy to use, comfortable for my newborn and safe. Particularly love the strap guard that helps keep the straps out of the way for ease of putting Bub into the car seat. Liked it so much we bought two! Show details ·  1
Alicia
Alicia

Worth the $$ for the tether guide & comfort

Great seat, bought because of the tether guide that holds the belt out of the way, esp because we wanted to keep rear facing for as long as possible. Baby is 10m and still haven’t tried it forward facing yet.
Comfortable and easy to install and use. Included free fitting with purchase. Have removed and refitted seat a few times without any trouble.
Babies head is not squished into foam holders like some other seats we’ve used. Easy to adjust head height.
Love that she will get many years use from it.
Only down sides are that I wish it had isofix, and it’s very pricey, even on sale.
Having said that, we bought the same seat for our second car. Show details ·  1
Tyler B.
Tyler B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pria LX

When people say installing a car seat is difficult, I don’t know what they mean, thanks to maxi così!

Love this car seat!
It’s easy to get my son in and out of with the smart guide. I love the magnetic buckle holders on the outside of the seat, keeping the straps out of the way while putting Bub in makes a huge, positive difference to putting Bub in the car.
Putting the seat in is a breeze with the lift bottom which is amazing when you transfer the seat between 2 cars often.
It’s such an investment because he’ll be in this seat until 4 years old and i plan to use it with future children!
My son has always taken well to all maxi così products but this seat takes the cake! Show details ·  1
Kate w
Kate w

Best seat on the market

Absolute game changer with the smart tether!! I’ve also had to swap it between cars multiple times and it’s so simple to do. Show details ·  1
Joseph N.
Joseph N.

Perfect car seat

This car seat was perfect for my newborn. We felt had peace of mind using this. Set up was easy and the materials is high quality. We are now 6 months in and so glad we bought this model. Show reply