Maytronics DB2

• Small (2)
  • Average (5)
  • Large (2)
Noise Level
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.5 posts

Does the job

We got this cleaner when we installed the pool from the builder. We didn’t look into any others but have been happy with the way that the cleaner picks up sand, leaves and any debris in the bottom of the pool. The basket is quite large and is easy to clean and re install without stuffing around.
We put it in when not swimming and ensure it’s taken out once done.
I bad thing is you don’t really know when it’s done as sometimes it can just start up again. Could be used error too.
We have 3 long even entrance steps and occasionally it will get stuck on step. Also doesn’t clean the steps but hasn’t been an issue. Show details ·  1
Toni
ToniQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wouldn't but another db2

When it works, it's great.... rubber flap is a poor design, we've replaced it in last 6months, and it just curled up and got stuck behind wheel again... bletooth stopped working a year ago. It is 3 years old, and just died... I wouldn't buy another one. Yes we looked after it, it's not rocket science. Show details
Fit
FitAU12 posts
Peter D.
Peter D.
  Fair Incentive

Great cleaner

Does a great job cleaning my 6m kidney shaped pool and is very easy to use. I have only had it for 3 months so can make no comment on longevity but have had no issues so far. Show details ·  1
Wall and Step Cleaning
Fran
Fran
  Fair Incentive

This is such a time saver, perfect pool cleaner

We love our DB2, it makes the care of our pool so easy. The choice of program cycles means we can vary the cleaning depending on if we have our cover on or off. Show details ·  1
Jay
JayQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dolfin db2

Have had my DB2 for about a year, love it , pool is spotless always, run it every few days.
The DB2 picks up all the very fine stuff also dust particles.
I always clean my filter on the DB2 once a week with a hose which is very easy.
It cleans all the step area and randomly climbs and cleans the wall.
So far I'm very happy with this robot. Show details ·  1
F MIENIE
F MIENIEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes owning a pool effortless

With a push of the button it cleans
Leaves
Grass cuttings
General dirt
Cane toad poo
Only need to clean the filters be removing them easily once a month depending on the season of the year Show details ·  1
norm s.
norm s.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

nothing but trouble

just after the warranty expired, only 12 months, electric cord required replacing $300, 6 months later motor needed replaced, $600, then a faulty control board, service guy took pity on me and gave me a old one to replace Show details
Phil
PhilQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Peter K.
Peter K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Endless break downs

I’ve had my DB2 for 10 months. It’s twice been away for repairs under warranty, last time for two months. It’s just broken again after being back for 3 weeks. Buy a better machine, these seem okay when new but they aren’t built to last.
Paul-W