4.3

3.2

Ben H.
Ben H.Sydney, NSW

Nice pool cleaner

The pool vacuum looks cool and is perfect for fall when the fallen leaves from the yard fall into the pool, making it easy to clean. Show details ·  1
David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Best so far

It has worked wonders in our pool and has removed a lot of the work and stress of keeping the pool clean. Show details ·  1
Natalie H.
Natalie H.Sydney, NSW

Works really well

This pool cleaner covers entire pool quickly and goes in corners and walls. Worth the value. Show details ·  1
danolariu1971
danolariu1971Sydney, NSW

It works great

We tried a cordless GT Freedom from Madimack and ended up sending it back, it was hopeless. The pool store said they had heaps returned. They recommended the Dolphin S50 - its amazing. Show details ·  1
sampalero1981
sampalero1981Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and set up

Easy to use and set up and cleans the pool better than anything we have had before. Thanks Maytronics - an awesome cleaner! Show details ·  1
Lance W.
Lance W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best value time saver

Unit operates easily and does a great job. Filter is very fine and picks up fine soil, grit and hair. A great unit at a budget price. No problems with lead tangles if uncoiled properly before start. Show details ·  1
Frank
Frank
  Fair Incentive

Does as advertised

Misses part of the pool usually the shallow end and not real effective on fine debris Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Kayrose
Kayrose

Dolphin pool vaccuum

This cleaner is awesome,never gets stuck,also filters water as it cleans your pool! I’ve had 3 cleaners and this one is the best! Definately worth the money,and simple to clean! Thank you for the great product! BTW MY POOL IS 16 by 32. They have an ultra fine filter as well sold seperate! Maybe I’ll buy it but this one works just fine! Show details ·  1
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Very disappointment of the life of this expensive pool cleaner

I purchase a dolphin pool cleaner which has broken down just before 3 years (warranty only 2 years apparently). Im extremely disappointed that I purchased this product for over $900 and now being told that i need to pay $350 to have it repaired.

My previously cleaner (other brand) lasted me 9 years.

My disappointment is that to have a pool cleaner it costed me $300 plus a year.

I have told my pool place not to fix it and I won't be purchasing another one. Show details

Rodney
Rodney 2 posts

Not happy with it at all

I bought one less than 2 months ago it will go for alittle while then just stop you have turn off back on to go it does wheelies then will go lil bit and stop my pool is 28 ft wide it skips areas and still have use regular vacuum to get all pool Show details
Russell
RussellSouth West, WA

A great friend in the pool

I purchased the Dolphin S50 from Bunbury Pool and Spa Mart. I selected the S50 because I needed a robotic pool cleaner that would not climb the sides. The cleaner has been brilliant ... it collects leaves and most importantly sand and grit leaving the pool sparkling clean and inviting. It is easy to use and works very efficiently. Show details ·  1
Bryan
BryanPerth, WA

Skip the entry-level cleaner

Bought the S50 as my first robot cleaner and have to say it is easy to setup and use; however, as advertised it certainly is an 'entry level' cleaner. Tangling due to no cable swivel, a fixed 1.5 hour cycle and no weekly program aren't ideal and add hassle and work. Also not convinced it's 'self-learned' anything in 2 years, which is why I need to run multiple cycles on a small 3x6.5m pool and it hardly cleans the walls at all compared to my previous 'dumb' suction cleaner.
I'd recommend going for a cleaner with more features in the first place, which I would have done had I known better. Show details
Overall
Functionality
Dolphin Fan
Dolphin FanHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Best pool cleaner EVER

I purchased my Dolphin cleaner and was impressed by it's function instantly. It takes 2 minutes to set up and then just leave it to do it's job. The pick-up and waste retention filter is very easy to clean and replace. When it gets to it's use by date I will buy another to replace it, without hesitation.
I've had a pool for 25 years and only had vacuum cleaning crawlers with hoses (working off a pump). I saw a 12 volt, plug in, Maytronics Dolphin pool cleaner advertised on TV. It seemed a better option than any cleaner I'd had in the past (and no costly hoses to continually replace) so went immediately to the store to check it out. Very happy I decided to purchase. Best pool cleaner EVER.

Mary s
Mary s

How to replace a cord on the s50

Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

Hi. I need to replace the cable on my S50 unit. Is there a video to help? I just bought this last summer. Checked impeller and easily turns. I just opened pool and need vaccum working. Thank you.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Jasmin, thank you for reaching out regarding your Dolphion S50. Please contact our team on 1300 693 657 and one of our team members will be able to assist you.

Many thanks!

Mark W.

Is the Dolphin S50 compatible for in-ground pools? If the unit is taxed too much, will it shut off automatically?

Maytronics   DM

Hello Mark - thanks for reaching out to us. Can we please ask you to let us know your location so we can refer you to the appropriate department to assist you or please give a call on 1300 693 657. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day!

See all Maytronics Dolphin S50 questions