Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dolphin M3 pool cleaner

My Dolphin M3 pool cleaner works a treat, It is approx. 4 years old and gets used at least 3 times a week. It has had a couple of minor issues, however it is something that works in a salt water environment. Each time I have had an issue, I contacted Maytronics customer care team with great success. The ladies I have spoken with have been more than helpful. They put me in touch with Brookwater pool and spa for assistance. Warren (the owner there) was extremely polite and helpful, even though I just dropped in. I am not a regular customer there, however he helped me out instantly. I can highly recommend both Maytronics customer care team and Brookwater pool and spa and my Dolphin M3!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Noise Level
Wall and Step Cleaning

Lou

LouPeel, WA

not worth the investment of $3000.-

sadly for the price of $3000.- + and only used sparingly due to having the use of a pool man coming monthly to have the battery give up? Its to early to buy a product with batteries that give a short warranty 2 years. to replace the battery is about $1000.- one could buy lots of non battery powered cleaners for that. sadly it's not worth to fix and is worth nothing as is.think twice before buying

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Lou.
Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will look into this for you to understand what is happening with your robot.
Thank you.

Obi1South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

This cleaner usually totally cleans the pool in a single (3 hour) cycle unless the pool is filled with leaf litter. It has never been stuck in the corners and rarely on the steps. Despite the specs it gets a fair way up the walls. It is advisable to hose/clean the filters after each use and this really is the only maintenance needed apart from servicing every 12-18 months. I wanted a pool cleaner that left the filter free to do it's own job and am extraordinarily happy with the performance of this machine. Would buy another.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Great to hear, thanks for your review. If there is anything we can do to help, please get in touch with us at Maytronics.

Great Cleaner

"Dolly" is a wonderful addition to our pool. Easy to use & clean and keeps the pool as pristine as heck.
Lots of leaves can cause a few problems but this happens very rarely.
A good addition would be a hook to lift the cleaner out of the pool and not have to use the power cable

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Bonnie6643Brisbane

Great Pool cleaner

We have the pleasure of owning a robotic pool cleaner for under $1000.
Easy to use Easy to clean and very efficient pool cleaner with a 2 year warranty.
It just keeps on going. Washing the filter bag under the hose is like washing a pair of Old mans undies but get over it - it's worth it for a brilliant clean pool.
No Drama No hassle.
We have what we call "Resort Ducks" come to visit and poop everywhere including the pool.
Our machine cleans our pool of all their mess and more.

Chris I

Chris Iasked

Am I required to rinse the entire dolphin in fresh water after removing it from the pool? I always wash the cartridge filters with water but am wondering about the unit itself.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your email.

It is not required to rinse the Dolphin unit under fresh water once it has been removed from the pool. However, if you wish to rinse down the brushes, feel free to do so.

Please call us on 1300 693 657 or email customercareau@maytronics.com should you require further assistance.

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

I have a dolphin M3. For 3 years it cleaned the whole large pool beautifully taking about 2 or 3 hours. However, lately it seems to just love the deep end. The shallow end gets a bit of a wipe here and there and then it just stays in the deep end. How can I encourage it to do the shallow end?

Bonnie6643

If it is still under warranty it would be worth taking it in for a service. Sorry that I can’t help you more
Regards Bonnie

Obi1

Have you had it serviced regularly? Three years old is definately out of warranty period. When mine was just doing one side of the pool I put the light "spring" filters in the ones you can see through. Otherwise the mechanism that makes it turn etc could not be working. It pays to have it serviced as my review said. Give Dolphin a ring they are usually helpfull on the phone adn can tell you your nearest service guy and soe of them come to you. Where are you located - if it is in Brisbane Qld I know a good guys that will come to you and service for a cheap (compared to others) fee. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for your message.

When a robot stays in one part or one a side of a pool it could be due to a couple of different reasons. Here are a few things to try:

- Ensure that the cable is not tangled or kinked and that unit has enough slack in the cable to reach the entire pool.
- Try starting the cycle at a different location. The Dolphin’s scanning pattern will take it in a different path every time.
- Ensure that there is no build up (such as algae) on the surfaces of the missed areas as this might be preventing the Dolphin from being able to efficiently clean them. Try brushing them down manually, and the unit should then be able to maintain them on its own.

Toot

Tootasked

I’ve just seen this model advertised new in the U.K. for £500 on eBay ? Just wondering if this is a good purchase price or is it abit out of date now and should I go for a later model ? I’m English but living in France and it’s hard to find the correct information here.

Obi1

I am in Australia and paid $1,200 AUD for it in April 2015 and it was new then, it is the base model of all their cleaners. I do not think Maytronics (have a look at their Aussie and USA websites) have a new base model yet, if it is new it will be still OK to buy it now. Then look at the AUD to UK pound to french currency conversion rates adn see if it works out the same. Good luck!

Bonnie6643

Buy the newer model - it’s much better and easier to empty

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi, we recommend talking with Maytronics France, they sell the same M series range we offer here in Australia. You can get in touch on their website and find your closest stockist. Link is www.maytronics.fr . The M3 is a floor only model, there are other models that also do the wall and waterline.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners