Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maytronics

• Pool Size
TrevorN
TrevorNDarling Downs, QLD

Love it - easy to use & clean

We purchased similar product about 8 years & is still working well so decided to go with Supreme M3 at our new place. So far & as expected, it is cleaning perfectly with no problems. Very good value for money.

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,000.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hello Trevor! Thank you for your feedback.
We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin Supreme M3 is doing an amazing job that's made keeping the pool clean easy and stress free.
Have a great day.

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dolphin Supreme M3

My Dolphin Supreme M3 has worked beautifully for 3 years. yesterday when I to clean the pool, my Dolphin ran for about 20 seconds and stopped. Did a reset and left it for 15 minutes, then tried again with the same result. I have checked for any matter clogging the filter and track but all clear . Tried again this morning withe the same result.

John O.Murray Region, NSW

Best products ever!

Maytronics Australia are great at providing quality pool products! We purchased a M3 dolphin robotic pool cleaner and caddy recently. The M3 cleaner made a massive difference, our pool looks fantastic and the caddy is so easy to use. Thank you

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi John. We thank you for your amazing feedback and are so glad to hear that your Dolphin Supreme M3 is making such a difference in keeping the pool clean and looking fantastic. Have a great day.

Tom W.
Tom W.South East Queensland, QLD

One less job to do

Great investment. Pool cleaning made easy.

Pick up all small to medium size debris. Covers a fairly large pool very well.

Would and will purchase another when the time comes.

Five Stars

Purchased in December 2018.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi Tom. We thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear that cleaning the pool has become easier and that the robot is able to filter the debris that falls into the pool. Have a great day.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dolphin M3 pool cleaner

My Dolphin M3 pool cleaner works a treat, It is approx. 4 years old and gets used at least 3 times a week. It has had a couple of minor issues, however it is something that works in a salt water environment. Each time I have had an issue, I contacted Maytronics customer care team with great success. The ladies I have spoken with have been more than helpful. They put me in touch with Brookwater pool and spa for assistance. Warren (the owner there) was extremely polite and helpful, even though I just dropped in. I am not a regular customer there, however he helped me out instantly. I can highly recommend both Maytronics customer care team and Brookwater pool and spa and my Dolphin M3!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Lou
LouPeel, WA

not worth the investment of $3000.-

sadly for the price of $3000.- + and only used sparingly due to having the use of a pool man coming monthly to have the battery give up? Its to early to buy a product with batteries that give a short warranty 2 years. to replace the battery is about $1000.- one could buy lots of non battery powered cleaners for that. sadly it's not worth to fix and is worth nothing as is.think twice before buying

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Lou.
Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will look into this for you to understand what is happening with your robot.
Thank you.

Obi1
Obi1South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

This cleaner usually totally cleans the pool in a single (3 hour) cycle unless the pool is filled with leaf litter. It has never been stuck in the corners and rarely on the steps. Despite the specs it gets a fair way up the walls. It is advisable to hose/clean the filters after each use and this really is the only maintenance needed apart from servicing every 12-18 months. I wanted a pool cleaner that left the filter free to do it's own job and am extraordinarily happy with the performance of this machine. Would buy another.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Great to hear, thanks for your review. If there is anything we can do to help, please get in touch with us at Maytronics.