Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

Pool Size
  • Average (4)
  • Large (2)
Noise Level
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J Hill
J Hill5 posts

Hardly used and stopped working at 26 months old - Maytronics Customer Care not interested

Dolphin M3 stopped working less than 2 months out of warranty. Its been used for one summer as the second summer my pool was out of order. My first ever Pool robot purchase and certainly wouldnt purchase this brand again as not reliable and customer service not interested Show details
TrevorN
TrevorNQLDDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love it - easy to use & clean

We purchased similar product about 8 years & is still working well so decided to go with Supreme M3 at our new place. So far & as expected, it is cleaning perfectly with no problems. Very good value for money. Show details ·  1
Garry
GarryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dolphin Supreme M3

My Dolphin Supreme M3 has worked beautifully for 3 years. yesterday when I to clean the pool, my Dolphin ran for about 20 seconds and stopped. Did a reset and left it for 15 minutes, then tried again with the same result. I have checked for any matter clogging the filter and track but all clear . Tried again this morning withe the same result. Show details ·  1
John O.
John O.NSWMurray Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best products ever!

Maytronics Australia are great at providing quality pool products! We purchased a M3 dolphin robotic pool cleaner and caddy recently. The M3 cleaner made a massive difference, our pool looks fantastic and the caddy is so easy to use. Thank you Show details ·  1
Tom W.
Tom W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

One less job to do

Great investment. Pool cleaning made easy.

Pick up all small to medium size debris. Covers a fairly large pool very well.

Would and will purchase another when the time comes.

Five Stars Show details ·  1

Terry
TerryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Dolphin M3 pool cleaner

My Dolphin M3 pool cleaner works a treat, It is approx. 4 years old and gets used at least 3 times a week. It has had a couple of minor issues, however it is something that works in a salt water environment. Each time I have had an issue, I contacted Maytronics customer care team with great success. The ladies I have spoken with have been more than helpful. They put me in touch with Brookwater pool and spa for assistance. Warren (the owner there) was extremely polite and helpful, even though I just dropped in. I am not a regular customer there, however he helped me out instantly. I can highly recommend both Maytronics customer care team and Brookwater pool and spa and my Dolphin M3!! Show details
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
Lou
LouWAPeel, WA8 posts

not worth the investment of $3000.-

sadly for the price of $3000.- + and only used sparingly due to having the use of a pool man coming monthly to have the battery give up? Its to early to buy a product with batteries that give a short warranty 2 years. to replace the battery is about $1000.- one could buy lots of non battery powered cleaners for that. sadly it's not worth to fix and is worth nothing as is.think twice before buying

Show details

KimE
KimEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Can't live without it!

This cleaner usually totally cleans the pool in a single (3 hour) cycle unless the pool is filled with leaf litter. It has never been stuck in the corners and rarely on the steps. Despite the specs it gets a fair way up the walls. It is advisable to hose/clean the filters after each use and this really is the only maintenance needed apart from servicing every 12-18 months. I wanted a pool cleaner that left the filter free to do it's own job and am extraordinarily happy with the performance of this machine. Would buy another.

Show details ·  1

Roddles
Roddles2 posts

Great Cleaner

"Dolly" is a wonderful addition to our pool. Easy to use & clean and keeps the pool as pristine as heck.

Lots of leaves can cause a few problems but this happens very rarely.

A good addition would be a hook to lift the cleaner out of the pool and not have to use the power cable

Show details

Bonnie6643
Bonnie6643Brisbane13 posts

Great Pool cleaner

We have the pleasure of owning a robotic pool cleaner for under $1000.

Easy to use Easy to clean and very efficient pool cleaner with a 2 year warranty.

It just keeps on going. Washing the filter bag under the hose is like washing a pair of Old mans undies but get over it - it's worth it for a brilliant clean pool.

No Drama No hassle.

We have what we call "Resort Ducks" come to visit and poop everywhere including the pool.

Our machine cleans our pool of all their mess and more.

Karalene
Karalene

Hi. My dolphin starts, works for a couple of minutes and then turns off. I have checked and everything is clean and clear of any debris. The only thing I noticed was the impeller has one propeller arm missing. Could this be the cause of it to stop working?

Peter
Peter

Hi my M3 turns on but won’t move. I have checked the impeller is not obstructed. But won’t move or moves very jittery

Landa D.

While replacing our cord on the M-3 Supreme we removed the styrofoam internal floats thinking we didn't need them. Now, our robot gets stuck at the steps or flips on it's side and won't move as it comes down off a wall. I have the two internal floats but don't remember where we pulled them from. How do we replace them...thru the top and attach to each end of the motor or from the bottom removing the motor with it's screws removed and then screw back in?

Landa D.

We were able to remove the top of the Dolphin and place the internal floats. We have replaced the foam rings. Would the rollers need to be replaced if it is not climbing as high as it used to climb?

Maytronics   DM

As the climbing rings do wear over time, they generally require replacing. If the Dolphin does not climb as well as it did, the filters may also need a thorough clean.