Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M3

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dolphin M3 pool cleaner

My Dolphin M3 pool cleaner works a treat, It is approx. 4 years old and gets used at least 3 times a week. It has had a couple of minor issues, however it is something that works in a salt water environment. Each time I have had an issue, I contacted Maytronics customer care team with great success. The ladies I have spoken with have been more than helpful. They put me in touch with Brookwater pool and spa for assistance. Warren (the owner there) was extremely polite and helpful, even though I just dropped in. I am not a regular customer there, however he helped me out instantly. I can highly recommend both Maytronics customer care team and Brookwater pool and spa and my Dolphin M3!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Noise Level
Pool Size Large
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning

LouPeel, WA

not worth the investment of $3000.-

sadly for the price of $3000.- + and only used sparingly due to having the use of a pool man coming monthly to have the battery give up? Its to early to buy a product with batteries that give a short warranty 2 years. to replace the battery is about $1000.- one could buy lots of non battery powered cleaners for that. sadly it's not worth to fix and is worth nothing as is.think twice before buying

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Lou.
Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will look into this for you to understand what is happening with your robot.
Thank you.

Obi1South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it!

This cleaner usually totally cleans the pool in a single (3 hour) cycle unless the pool is filled with leaf litter. It has never been stuck in the corners and rarely on the steps. Despite the specs it gets a fair way up the walls. It is advisable to hose/clean the filters after each use and this really is the only maintenance needed apart from servicing every 12-18 months. I wanted a pool cleaner that left the filter free to do it's own job and am extraordinarily happy with the performance of this machine. Would buy another.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Great to hear, thanks for your review. If there is anything we can do to help, please get in touch with us at Maytronics.

Great Cleaner

"Dolly" is a wonderful addition to our pool. Easy to use & clean and keeps the pool as pristine as heck.
Lots of leaves can cause a few problems but this happens very rarely.
A good addition would be a hook to lift the cleaner out of the pool and not have to use the power cable

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Bonnie6643

Bonnie6643Brisbane

Great Pool cleaner

We have the pleasure of owning a robotic pool cleaner for under $1000.
Easy to use Easy to clean and very efficient pool cleaner with a 2 year warranty.
It just keeps on going. Washing the filter bag under the hose is like washing a pair of Old mans undies but get over it - it's worth it for a brilliant clean pool.
No Drama No hassle.
We have what we call "Resort Ducks" come to visit and poop everywhere including the pool.
Our machine cleans our pool of all their mess and more.

Dale W

Dale Wasked

Does turning the machine off prior to it finishing its cycle cause any problems?

Obi1

No not at all, I have done this few times. You just have to reset it once you start it up again.

Terry

I quiet often turn mine off early, especially if the kids want to get in while its running.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Dale. If a robot is switched off during its cycle, a part cycle is recorded within the motor unit and no problems are caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us via reply email to customercareau@maytronics.com or on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Dale W

Dale Wasked

The quick start guide says not to use an extension cable. Why is that?

Obi1

Just a safety precaution I think, I don't see what harm it could do as long as the cord is not damaged in anyway.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Dale. Extension cords are generally not recommended due to safety concerns of cables around water. In addition, over a long distance, there may be a drop in voltage to the power supply and in return, the robot may not start up correctly or hold power. Please do not hesitate to contact us via reply email to customercareau@maytronics.com or on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Lorenaasked

I live in Gippsland Victoria and am looking at buying the Dolphin Supreme M3 but before doing so would like to know where the nearest supplier and servicing outlet closest to me is.

Lou

Hi Lorena, I thought it be a great cleaner and it did a fair job but just put off warranty the battery died. I genuinely believe that batteries still have not become good enough to spend upto $3000 for a machine that hasnt got a longer live. To replace the battery it was about $1000. I could have bought a now electric old skimmer box cleaner 6 times and it would have been better value. I hope thats of some assistance

Obi1

Ring Maytronics from their wensite your Melbourne branch is 25 Jarrah Drive, Braeside VIC 3195
Harry Phelan Vic Service & Sales Rep 0428 765 388 03 9587 6488 Harry.Phelan@Maytronics.com
Maytronics Brisbane gave me the name of a pool guy who comes and changes rollers etc on my machine.
I have found nothing really wrong with this machine except some service guys are really expensive this pool guy isn't as opposed to where my pool shop told me to go for a repair. My M3 machine only cost $1200 so I don't what machine Lou is referring to. PS the M3 does not have a battery!

Lorena

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives