Mazda CX-9 TC Azami

great family car

we purchased this car last month as our Commodore no longer suites our growing family and it has been good. Very comfortable to drive and has heaps of safety features such as lane depart and a feature to slow you down if you are coming too close.
it looks really lovely too, with the sunroof and leather interior and maps are very clear.
fuel economy isn't fantastic as a downside (about 13 l/100) and boot size is tiny with the 7 seats up (which is why we bought it) but overall I am happy

Purchased in February 2019 at Berwick Motor Group for $66,000.00.

Noise Level
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

Love our 7 seater

I bought this car in May 2018 and can say this is the best car in the market. Use this car everyday for dropping kids to school and commute to work. Car body looks great, it's very comfy , has lots of leg space, big boot, classy interior and excellent for long drive. Love the sun roof feature.good fuel economy for this size of car and cheap service compare to others.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Awesome car

We purchased this car about 2 months ago now and we absolutely love it. We were worried about the size of the car but it hasn't been an issue for us because the reversing camera and the sensors make it really easy to park. The leather seats are very comfortable even on long trips. There is very little road noise on the highway. The boot space is amazing. On the negatives, the turning circle is huge, so a 3pt turn ends up being a 5pt turn. Entertainment system can be buggy - we had it switch off and reboot last week. The quoted fuel consumption is misleading, we get about 13L/100 for urban driving.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

I can't really live without my Mazda CX9

Interiors: It will spoil you. Great leather interiors and luxury console.
Exterior: Majestic look and sleek design and very sexy
Performance: for a 4 cylinder, this huge car can just glide in the air. Very powerful turbo engine.In sports mode, it is just out of the world experience.

Overall very smart, less fuel consuming 7 seater SUV.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great quality car!

New generation is a great car - excellent value for money! Azami 4X4 for just over $60k.. A heap of room, tech and now looks modern and 'cool'. I purchased metallic White and had the wheels painted gloss black. Love it and am very happy with my new car. Thank you Mazda!

BadgeAzani
Date PurchasedMar 2017

What a car, the reviews and awards were right

I had never thought about owning a Mazda SUV until the CX9 won several car of the year awards. I'm typically drawn to BMW Or Mercedes. I was having a really unpleasant owner experience with my BMW X3 so I thought I'd look at the CX9. Any Mazda I had been in prior seemed noisy on the road, so I was very pleasantly surprised to discover just how quiet the CX9 was. I would say it is a quieter and more comfortable drive than the BMW X3 I owned. The features and value for money is amazing compared to the premium European brands. I couldn't be more pleased with the way it drives, and the versatility of the 7 seats has come in handy a few times. It is a large vehicle though. That being said it is no problem to park in shopping centre car parks thanks to the sensors and reversing camera. Im very happy with my Mazda CX-9 and I would recommend anyone looking at the more expensive brands to give it a try, you might be surprised.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sorry, there are no questions about Mazda CX-9 TC Azami (2016-2019) but you can read 27 questions about Mazda CX-9.

TC Azami AWD, 2.5L PetrolCX-9 TC Azami FWD, 2.5L Petrol
Starting Price $66,390$62,390
TransmissionAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrol
Engine4 Cylinder, 2.54 Cylinder, 2.5
Max Power170kW@5000rpm170kW@5000rpm
Max Torque420Nm@2000rpm420Nm@2000rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapan
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Driver Attention Detection, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders, Traction Control and Tyre Pressure MonitorABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), Blindspot Warning System, Driver Attention Detection, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Forward Collision Warning, ISO-fix Compatible, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera, Seat Belt Reminders, Traction Control and Tyre Pressure Monitor
Extra Features 360° Camera, Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Steering Wheel, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control360° Camera, Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Steering Wheel, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, USB Port and Voice Control
Ground Clearance222 mm222 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)2,000 kg2,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateJan 2016Jan 2016