100% · 30%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
4.5
Brand Manager for McArdle Tree Services? Claim your listing.

Happy customer
Happy customer

Very happy customer

McArdle Tree Services were punctual, professional & friendly. Not only did they do an excellent job, but they completely cleaned up afterwards. They Even removed the leaves from the pool. I highly recommend their services.
Alexd
AlexdSydney, NSW32 posts

Highly Recommend

Found Robert and his team very professional to deal with from fast quote to completion of job. Very friendly and kept me in loop at all times. Highly recommend and will have back again and recommend to friends and family when they need a tree service. Left my house spotless which is rare for tradies these days. very happy with job
Rates and Fees
Mister
MisterSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts

High Quality Tree Services

I needed a qualified arborist and contacted McArdle Tree Services. My problem tree was pruned and its health assured. I have called on McArdle three times, twice for a tree and once for pruning overgrown hedges. On each occasion, they have turned up at the arranged time and have undertaken the work to an excellent standard. All debris was removed and my garden was left looking good. Rob McArdle and his staff are always courteous and helpful, which I value. Quotes are provided in advance and prices are very reasonable for such high quality work. I recommend McArdle Tree Services without any reservations.