Mealprep

Mealprep

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mealprep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stace L
    Stace LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond.

I ordered MNK for the first time last week and I loved it.
    Earlier this week the MNK website was down so I couldn’t order any food.
    I rang them up and and spoke to Ron.
    He was so amazing. I ordered 7 meals and they were delivered without even paying for them.
    He was more interested in helping me and getting my meals soughted before anything else.
    I really appreciate your help and I love the trust you have in strangers.

Jack
    JackBrisbane

Healthy Food That Tastes As Good As It Looks.

After trying a number of meal delivery companies I found this one to blow them out of the water by a mile. The food is amazing, tastes extremely fresh and is so simple to prepare. 2 minutes in the microwave and then straight into it, and afterwards straight into the bin, no mess. My favourite meal was the Thai Beef Salad, the quality of the beef was sublime, something I would expect in a fine restaurant not a pre-packaged meal but hey, no complaints. I will be ordering again!