1.0

0%2 · 100%

Jamie
Jamie

The worst breast pads I've ever tried

I've tried over 10 brands of breast pads and they've all been fine until these ones. They leak wayyyyy more often than other brands because the inside absorbent part doesn go right to the edge. Also, the backing often rips when taking off the sticky tab making them useless. I expected more from Medela since I love my Medela pump.

Monkey_magic1
Monkey_magic1Sydney4 posts

Cheesy

Absolutely awful, I really expected more from Medela as I love their pumps. These pads are absorbent but smells like I'm making cheese! They seem to have an inner core that absorbs the leaked milk but it truly stinks and feels wet. There are so many better ones out there.

very thin and stinks