Medela Nipple Formers

Medela Nipple Formers

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Medela

I was unable to successfully breast feed my first two children because of my inverted nipples and not through lack of trying. I saw multiple lacktation consultants and doctors and due to babies weight loss had to fall back to the bottle. I only stumbled across this product in the chemist and cannot recommend it enough, it is FANTASTIC! My third child is feeding well & gaining weight without the need of a nipple sheild or any other assistance. The midwives at my hospital were also impressed.
Comfotable, work fantastic

wendy1976
wendy1976Australia

This product enabled me to successfully breastfeed my second baby with severely inverted nipples. I did not have this product for my first child and therefore had to express to feed her. I cannot recommend this product highly enough to anyone wanting to breastfeed with inverted nipples. The product has to be worn for a short time before each feed to correct nipples and allow baby to attach. I used the product for about a month after my baby was born and now I can breastfeed without using it any longer. The midwives in the hospital I went to were also amazed with the results.
Enabled me to successfully breastfeed my baby with inverted nipples.
Nothing at all.