Mega Fresh

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mega Fresh

3.5
    Ellie Kass
    Ellie Kass

Highly recommend

Couldn’t be more satisfied with my floor!!! Jeff and his partner did a wonderful job on my tiles and carpet. They were very friendly and on time and while other companies said my carpet stains couldnt be removed they were able to get rid of them perfectly. My tiles look brand new. thanks Jeff

Mega FreshMega FreshSend a private message

Thank you Ellie for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased that you are happy with the results. We are looking forward to serving you in the future!

PinkladylooSydney, NSW

Don't believe their quoted prices

I did the right thing, moved all my furniture, it was an easy job as I had nothing on the floor except main furniture, clean home just needed to remove pest spray residue - but I don't expect after being given a quote for the number of bedrooms I had, for the owner to come to me and tell me I had to pay more money because one room was bigger than expected! He said an hour and they were out of here in 50min, so your guess is as good as mine. I guess he saw where I lived and the suburb and decided I could afford a bit more to pay for his Christmas.

Mega FreshMega FreshSend a private message
    Pinkladyloo

Thank you, but I do not want your money. Hopefully, this review will make you realise that most people that feel this way just will not come back to you again, as it leaves them with untrust. Not everyone leaves a review, many just won't return.