Meguiar's Cleaner Wax Paste

Meguiar's Cleaner Wax Paste

Best Wax Ever

I bought a Jeep Last week and i need that one to get showroom quality shine and glossy finish after i wash it. finally i found this amazing product through the internet. its worth for what i spent. i recommend this product to anyone who needs shiny car. AAA product.

Meguires wins again and again

Brought some Meguires cleaner wax paste today and made my car look brand new was very impressed with finishing result very easy to apply with applicator provided amazing results meguires you do it again again you are the poo of cleaning products you never fail to suprise me with the results you give first class.

Bought the liquid product from SuperCheap Auto. Prior to applying, I bought the Mothers Clay Bar which didn't seem to remove much from the surface of my car. This cleaner wax is very easy to apply and wipe off. I own a metallic black car and after one application it looks stunning. It's easy to use and cheap to buy. Probably the best polish/wax I've ever used. Highly recommended.
Easy on easy off
Nothing

Great product and very easy

Great product it's one of the best I've used and I'm a car detailer. I've tried all the other brands and nothing compares to this product. It's time save as all you do is apply to a meguiars pad or any other brand and anti clockwise and rub off with micro fibre cloth or machine.
Easy to use