Meguiar's Gold Class Wax

Meguiar's Gold Class Wax

Liquid and Paste

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

david

davidSydney, NSW

overpriced

easy to apply and remove...excellent gloss, 3 or 4 weeks before it needs to be reapplied... very ordinary....i can achieve similar results with a brand much cheaper....and why do we pay 3, 4 or even 5 times as much for our car care products as charged in the US? i know our wages are higher but not to that extent.

Brad

BradLaunceston

Works well but.....

I found the wax went on very well came off easy as well and gave a nice deep gloss on new paint but it didn't work for me on older paint that i had corrected beforehand and it didn't last as long as i had hoped for (aprox 4 weeks and it needed to be reapplied)

Anthony

Anthony

Excellent visual effects but fails to protect for very long.

Squid Master

Squid MasterBangkok

deep shine but durability isnt that great

if your okay with monthly waxing for great deep shine, this is wax for you. if your looking for durability and maximum protection, go for sealant or synthetic product.
product goes on and off like butter unlike some heavy synthetic products but durability isnt that great. i see wax disappearing after few heavy rain..

Denny16

Denny16Western Australia, 6011

This wax is hard work to apply but gives excellent results

The Meguiar's gold class wax is an excellent wax. Worth the extra money. However, it is hard work to apply it compared to other waxes. Don't let it dry too long as it can become quite difficult to buff. The good news, though, is that you will then be rewarded with an impressive shine and protection to your car paint. It also lasts a long time.

ibamul

ibamulNSW, 2484

Gives an exceptional shine

I used this product on my car (after first using Meguiars Ultimate Compound) and on my mother's car (without Ultimate Compound) and I believe this will be the last car wax I ever buy. Other waxes have been acceptable but this one just looks outstanding! It's like looking at a new car. I can't believe I let my car look so dull for so long, but I was too lazy. Now I'm happy to take good care of my vehicle. Fantastic product!

TommyC

TommyCArmidale

Perfect shine

great xr8

great xr8nambucca heads

great product

Ive used gold class three times on my car in about 8 months. Probably more than i had too. Brings a great deep shine to the surface of the car. People have ask me how i get such a great shine to my car and i tell them what i use. Best farthers day gift ever.
Great deep shine
I did go over the whole car again just to make sure i got it all off

gregatbr

gregatbrSydney, NSW

Works well

When used with gold class car wash and quick clay, the wax lasts 4-6 months.

Buffs off quite easily.

I'd recommend this only to people who are willing to spend a few hours, washing, detailing and waxing their cars.

I've used turtle wax, and glide-on-glaze. I like the Meguiars product better than these two.
Works well
Takes more time to apply than wash and wax products