Meguiar's Quik Clay Detailing System

Meguiar's Quik Clay Detailing System

See the Best Car Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mick. D

Mick. DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

I used this product vigorously on my car i don't know if it is the paint but it still had a rough feel to it as they say it should be smooth feel when you drag your fingers over the paint

Purchased in December 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $24.49.

Forest

ForestMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent product

This is the first time I purchased a new car and the dealer recommended the detailing service at $900. I did a little research online and decided to DIY.

For a beginning, the product is easy to use and the result is wonderful. I am quite happy with Meguiar's products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $20.00.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

This is the Missing Link of car cleaning

Oracle23

Oracle23AU

Does what it says on the tin.

I never knew that products like these existed until about a year ago, since then I don't know how I lived without them. I used to use my fingernails to scratch off the little bits of tar and tree sap on my duco, now I just spray on the detailing spray until it wets the surface of the area I am detailing and then lightly rub the clay bar over the surface. The bar quickly lifts off all of the contaminants from the paint and absorbs them. You have to fold the bar regularly to create a new clean surface and keep the paint lubed with the detailing spray. Smells great as well!
Quick, easy, works well. Smells great!

gregatbr

gregatbrSydney, NSW

Works well, improves the longetivty of the wax