Melbourne Bath Repairs

Melbourne Bath Repairs

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Bath Repairs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Marsha C
Marsha CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible attitude, incomplete job

The reason they seek full payment in advance is because they don't complete the job in full, and then don't come back and fix, leaving customer out of pocket.

Would warn anyone against using them, plenty of other bathroom repair companies available that quote properly and complete job to standard.

Will be lodging complaint with relevant consumer affairs bodies.

Job Satisfaction
Bren
BrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

They were fantastic and did a great job. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. Great price as well. The technicians were very friendly and on time.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mishap fixed

Friend staying damaged vanity top by accident. Took pictures and emailed the team who promptly got back to me with a quote. Once friend payment cleared they contacted to organise a day that worked for both of us. Can on time, were polite, put down working sheets, did a great job and left the place tidy. Very happy and repair hardly noticeable.

Kovs
KovsMelbourne

Terrible attitude, cancelled appointment on the last minute and did not care. Terrible customer service. This Company was recommended to me by Porter Davis Homes who did a great job building our house but unfortunately have been let down by MBR. Do not use them. I was advised by [Name Removed] that the Manager/Owner was not interested in returning or taking my calls. Great attitude NOT!

Great Service!

These guys repaired my chipped tiles. They have done a great and accurate job and really helped me with the sale of my home. The quality of work I received is definitely worth the price I was charged. Thank you

Great service and great work

They repaired chips and scratches to my bath and 2 showers. They look like new. Good job. Happy and friendly traidie

Unfinished and disappointing.

I was in the process of selling my apartment and needed a kitchen bench top crack repaired. MBR was responsive, however demanded upfront payment ($430). Due to the urgency, I agreed. Repairers attended the property however did not complete the job satisfactory (was left with a rough finish, very noticeable). After initially trying to fob me off, MBR eventually agreed to re-attend and complete the job. However, they did not attend due to a 'busy day' and then the next date available was weeks later. Despite this, I sold the apartment and the whole point of getting the crack repair was defeated. Waste of my time and money. Not recommended.

Anna
Anna

Waste of time!

Very poor service standard! This company is hard to reach, staff don't return phone calls or respond to emails promptly; they make promises they don't keep in terms of getting back to you with a quote! I gave up waiting in the end and engaged another company to complete the repair job!

sunshine peter
sunshine peterMelbourne

Horrible people, rude and arrogant unhappy subcontractor

worst business we have came across, first of all they don't know what they are doing, just bunch of agency sort of people, take the business and subcontract it, they don't have even their reliable staff. I did the job for them and never paid the money us. Please Please don't give the business to people or take the business from them. They can't even estimate the right quote by themselves.

Fair Judgement
Fair JudgementSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A positive experience from a negative situation

Our builder contracted these guys to re-tint the motar around our house and to touch up the scratches to our window frames. Both of these issues where created by our builders previous trades people so we were dubious as to the quality of Melbourne bath repairs as the were contracted by our builder whom I wouldn't trust to erect a tent let alone a house (see my review for Ashford Homes). That said the workers from Melbourne bath did a fantastic job and I was happy to be proven wrong. The quality of their workmanship, manners, respect and clean up of the site could not be faulted. The office staff were always friendly and factual on the phone and worked with me to arrange times that suited my work schedule.

Lynny
LynnyMelbourne

Proffessional

Choose this company to resurface our old claw foot iron bath. Came up looking amazing!
This company is proffessional, gave good advice and do quality work at a great price.
Made all the differance to the appearance of our bathroom.
Contacted alot of other companies when getting quotes but i made the right chose.
Would recomend them to anyone.
The communiacation during and after the process. Very proffessional company.

Bert15
Bert15Truganina

rude staff - unhappy tradesman

Called this crowd to have bath scratches cleaned up in 3 units. Female call taker was very rude. Questioned her aggressive tone and told she was the owner. Problem was I had to use them as was urgent to get units handed over to owners so used Melbourne Bath Repairs. The tradie who did the job did do an ok job. Was enough to make owners happy but tradie spent whole time telling me what a crap company he was working for with a rotten boss - yep - same person I copped.
Wouldnt recommened them - ok work or not. Should have just waited for other company.

very very poor service from owner of company