100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Melbourne Pet Surgery? Claim your listing.

Deb
Deb3 posts

Kristie Dawson
Kristie Dawson2 posts

Dr Amanda did surgery on my frenchie and fixed her cherry eye perfectly amazing staff

Surgery was perfect unfortunately she was allergic to collar but staff assisted me in getting the cream to fix it no more cherry eyes so happy thankyou Dr Amanda
SteveNad
SteveNadWheelrs Hill13 posts

Irinna B.
Irinna B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Dr Scot j plummer A++ vet surgeon

Dr Scot plummer is an amazing caring vet surgeon, his kind heart has helped me and many more pet owners who struggle with fees when surgery comes, he is so patient and DOES NOT rush you out the door, but patiently gives tips and helps the patient(dog)in dire need of help, had it not been for Scot's many years of advice, my dog would not be with us today. We had our dog for anal glands removal, I could NOT trust anyone to do the operation but only dr Scot! People all over Australia go to his Brisbane and Melbourne clinics because of his affordable prices and his OVER caring nature!! We need more vets like Dr Scot !! A++ for overall experience before/during/after procedure.