5Mennen Lady Speed Stick

Opinions Matter.246 posts

KateF
KateFSydney

Used for 5+ years!

I have used this product for over 5years now and it still works great every time! No sweating at all and because it is a dry stick I dont get that wet feel that comes with using a spray or roll-on deodorant. I would definitely recommend it!

muppetmum
muppetmumGray21 posts

Best anti perspirant deodorant I have ever used

This product is perfect as it has a gentle perfume, is kind to newly-shaved underarms, and actually works! I don't even need to re-apply after every shower ... every second one, which makes the product very economical. No stains on clothes either and, unlike rollons, it goes on without wetness or stickiness.

Cathay
CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC27 posts

Best for me on market

As a sufferer of sweating I have had to use driclor which has already made a difference but having need to use a deodorant on other days this is the best one I have come across. It can be purchased from Coles at a reasonable price.

Kira W
Kira W

Keeps smell at bay, but marks my black tops!!

I love the lady speed stick invisible because it really does keep me smelling fresh, even in 40+ degree weather, but it marks all my black tops!! Wasn’t this meant to be ‘invisible’?? It can be difficult to get the stain out in the wash, too :(

Deanna
DeannaWagga wagga6 posts

Perfect

I love this deodorant. I've used all kinds. But they would just leave a big wet patch on my clothes and didn't really work for odour. But this deodorant works. It leaves no mess and leaves my underarms smelling like flowers

ebonii
eboniiAU7 posts

A product that works

A great product that keeps my arm pit dry even on hot days and free of Aluminum Chloride. I use to love the wide variety that were available. I wish Menned would make an unscented version. The only issue with this product is that it can cause armpit discolouration after prolong used...

The helpful queen
The helpful queenUnicorn City21 posts

Amazing!!

I just bought this deodorant today after running out of my aerosol. I love the scent! I can immeditately feel it in action. I especially love how this deodorant doesn't streak my clothes. If you are an avid user of stick deodorants I defintely reccommend this to you. The thing I love most about the Lady Speed Stick is that it actually lasts a good 24 hours unlike most others, which still have to be reapplied throughout the day,

Show reply

girlraven
girlravenPerth49 posts

The absolute best deodorant on the market!

I tried this rather low stocked in many supermarket shelves Lady Speed Stick (Fresh Fusion) and wow this deodorant is Amazing!. It last all day long, without fail. Not a hint of sweat comes through this stuff it's amazing. This is the only deodorant I purchase ever, next time I am going to buy it in bulk.

Lisa54
Lisa54Sydney, NSW43 posts

Very effective

This product helps keep me nice and fresh all day. Where other deodorants such as Rexona spray lets in a bit of BO throughout the day, this one doesn't. It's a keeper and I hope they never stop selling it. I like the smell and feel that it's better than spraying the aerosol into the environment aswell. I hope they never discontinue it, it seems to be just hanging in there on the shelves
Smells fresh, effective deodorant
wish there was more of a range of scents