Metropolitan Bin Hire

Metropolitan Bin Hire

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Metropolitan Bin Hire? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Dina
DinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!!

Great service!!!! Fixed everything so quickly. Explained everything so well and we know exactly how to avoid the issue in the future. We could not have been happier with the service Joel provided.

• Timeliness

Unreliable

Very unreliable company, no apologies from them. It created more work for us as they wouldn’t remove their bin for days after we asked. We will never use them again.

Daniel S
Daniel SBerwick

Extremely rude and appalling customer service

Very Dodgey company. Delivered a bin that I did not hire in front of my door when I was not home and then wanted me to pay for it before they took it away even though the concreter is the one who hired it and did not pay for it and payment was given to the concreter as part of the job. The person I spoke to on the phone to sort this was extremely rude and hard to deal with and would not let me put a word in. Very poor customer service. They even have the wrong phone number on their bin.

Aslatt Ryan
Aslatt RyanSydney

Excellent Service to Say the least

Excellent. On time. Responsible Skip Bin Hire Service. I called them once with lots of waste pending to be disposed. I am impressed on their Professional Approach to the work

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Metropolitan Bin Hire compares to other Rubbish Removers

Environment friendly service

One of the more expensive skip bin companies around but you’re paying for a good, environmentally friendly service (all waste is properly recycled). In my case I’d like to pay a little less for mini skips and probably wouldn’t use Metro Bin Hire again but I really couldn’t fault them on anything, as expected. Recommended but there are cheaper alternatives for those looking to save a buck

Aslatt Ryan
Aslatt RyanVictoria, Australia

You may call them without any doubt

I think, Metropolitan Bin hire is probably the best same day bin pick up service company in Casey. They're as fast in service as my racing horse runs. Really polite, on-time blokes. I heard they serve all over Victoria and I'm sure they are more than capable to do the job. The good thing is they recycle their collected wastages. Great!
They're the real bin service provider, you may call them without any doubt.
Affordable