Micro Scooters

Great Support

Some of the best customer service Ive had - problem with the battery was swapped over for a whole new scooter. Quality of the scooters is A-1 also and would highly recommend

$1700 Spent, Item not Received - Customer Service Appalling

Two weeks after ordering a Micro Condor Electric Scooter, I still don't have one. I did receive an email asking me to review it so, I thought I would review the service to date. The shipping was estimated at 3-5 business days from order.

Micro (the manufacturer and supplier from whom I directly ordered the item) state that the courier has the item and until it is located, they cannot take any further action.

When I ask Micro to follow up with Australia Post I get a stock response 'An enquiry has been raised' but no detail and no timeline to resolution. I have previously experienced Australia Post take 3 months to carry out 'an investigation' and the lost item was found, 6 months after initial shipping.

After I called Micro (10 business days from order) following a number of email exchanges prior, I am told to await a response from the courier pending their 'investigation', although Micro took $1700 for the item and accepted my order they do not feel an obligation to resolve this matter by sending another item.

I am very disappointed with service which has unfortunately ruined the experience. Given I was looking at other potential manufacturers of similar spec items, I regret doing business with this supplier.

I will detail this and the ongoing experience on Instagram, @sailingaustralis @svaustralis

Date PurchasedNov 2018