MPNs: G6620SC and G6620SCBRWS

• Internal Layout
anonymouse
anonymouseTownsville

Best dishwasher I had in over 30 years

We bought this machine 1.5 years ago following a disastrous experience with a new Bosch dishwasher which hardly dried, and had to be returned to the retailer. This machine is a joy to use, performs well in every regard, and drying is outstanding. I always knew that Miele was the best of the best, but shied away from buying one because of the price tag. Now I regret I did not buy one earlier. Friends of ours had owned a Miele dishwasher for nearly 20 years, when they needed their first spare part. It was still available! You will not find this with other manufacturers.

Purchased in March 2019 at Miele Online Shop for $1,709.00.

rohit
rohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

feel so sad and disappointed

We bought the dishwasher 2.5 years ago.i spend $1500 bcz I believe it will last long and no more on going experiences.. last year it showed error f79 and reset and it work fine and now again same error came but not able to fix it . Then call to Miele and explain them whole story. After payed $1500 just before 2 years now need to pay for $179 call out and don’t know how much more .. really very bad decision in my life ... bcz according the google search f 79 means need new pump which is near about $600 . Can’t believe they promise 20
Years and main part of the dishwasher failed just in 2 years .. finger cross

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always leaves food on dishes

Our 2 drawer fisher and packel died so I thought I would try the Miele. What a mistake. The only way we can get a reasonable wash is to remove the filter basket, which quickly broke off anyway. The machine is so difficult to clean and the sprayers are impossible to unclog. I end up hand washing most of the time. The only good thing is it is quiet.

Purchased at Miele Online Shop for $2,000.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 SC (Freestanding) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

John Hmas
John HmasCentral, SA

Very Happy with this machine.

Very Happy with this machine. Our last Miele lasted for 17 years. This model is user friendly, does a great job but we do scrape our dishes. Rack is versatile, easy to load and love the wine glass holder. Highly recommend this Meile dishwasher.

Purchased in July 2019 at Clewers of Clare for $1,599.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you John for taking the time to leave this review!

anonamouse
anonamouseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overpriced because it underperforms, with poor design and poor washing results. Will choose another

Purchased in July 2017 at Miele Online Shop for $1,500.00.

Miele representativeMiele

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Adele
Adele

Love having a dishwasher

Good dishwasher. Sometimes it doesn’t clean as well as I’d like but I think that could be from dodgy dishwasher tablets as it’s not consistent. Very quiet when in use which I love. Easy to clean. Doesn’t dry plastic dishes as well as I’d like but that’s only a minor issue.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback Adele!

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Dishwasher, cant fault it.

The G6620 SCU from Miele is a great dishwasher, every now and then we get the odd dish that has baked on stuff requiring re washing, but 99% the time, dishes are spotless, washer is realively quiet, so all in all we are happy with our purchase. Great job Miele.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

aussiestar45
aussiestar45Sydney, NSW

Brilliant!

It cleans the dishes brilliantly!
It is exceptionally quiet. We are using the QuickPowerWash which is a 56 minute cycle.
Favourite feature is how we can put long stemmed wine glasses in the bottom draw and the can be safely washed. I also like the cutlery pull out draw. This ensures all cutlery is washed and no food is missed.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dishwasher as a great investment.
We purchased in white.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Colorbond
ColorbondSydney, NSW

Super clean and quiet

Quality build as you’d expect from Miele. I bought this one to replace my old 6 series Miele. The 6620 is quiet and has a neat door opening function at the end of the cycle - helps with drying. Plates and cuttlery come out clean and glasses spotless and shiny. The 50 minute express wash works well so I’ve not bothered with the longer cycles.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Freestanding Dishwashers

Kitty
KittyMelbourne

Very Disappointed

I purchased the dishwasher a couple of weeks back and I am very dissatisfied with the product. I rarely get a clean load as there are always crumbs and stains on the some of the dishes. The trays are so lose / smooth that the slightest push results in the dishes banging against each other and the glasses toppling over.

I have used Bosch machines for the last 17 years without any issues and only moved to Miele as it was highly recommended.

Seriously considering returning the machine if Miele cannot resolve the problems.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
KAS
KASTownsville

Excellent!

This is the best dishwasher I've had! Very quiet, washes & dries very efficiently, & the door opens once finished to ensure everything stays dry. The automatic feature is excellent & I love the cutlery tray. A great size & fits a great amount of things per wash. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Kishore B.asked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Is the Miele G 6620 SC still a reliable model over BOSCH interms of performance?
I am planning to purchase this model with extended warranty from Harvey Norman hoping they will cover for any damages?
Most important thing to me is the performance. Appreciate your suggestion.

Amit
Amit

It was good when it was working.

Kishore B.

Thank you Amit, I have got a deal with 2 + 3 year extended warranty from harvey norman. If we have a 5 year warranty, most probably it should be ok right. When did your Miele stopped working?

Bret B.
Bret B.asked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Where is this product made? Thanks

StephRockliff
StephRockliff

Germany. Since the last post Miele have been in touch and sent a technician out Friday. He checked it over and said all was good and it was no noisier than it should. The first wash I reported the cutlery came our dirty. It hasn’t been a problem since. In fact the dishes are certainly clean. It’s just not as quiet as I expected it to be.

Panda
Pandaasked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Hi. May I know how long each progranme lasts (drying included)
Also, does it have any leak proof technology (whether leak from machine or water inlet)?

Thank you!

Miele representativeMiele

Hi, regarding how the programs last please refer to the instruction manual. You can find it via this link https://www.miele.com.au/professional/inactivem-user-manuals-177.htm and type in the 'Product name' field 'G 6620' and download the operating instructions and refer to page 64-65 for cycle times. With regard to leak-proof technology, there is a leak protection float switch in the sump which turns off inlet water and turns on the drain pump in event of any water leakage. The inlet hose has a waterproof double inlet valve at the start of the hose to prevent water pressure to build up in the inlet hose. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620
CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,899.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14