MiEssence Tahitian Breeze Roll-on Deodorant

MiEssence Tahitian Breeze Roll-on Deodorant

3.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Wendy Gordon

Wendy GordonPERTH

Best deodorant on the market for me

This deodorant is simply the best deodorant I've ever used. I cannot get it at them moment grrr. Hopefully be available in Perth WA shortly.
No aluminium compounds or chemical antiperspirants which is a bonus.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$13.00.

Causes Irritation No
Ashlee

AshleeWestern Australia

Love it!

This works amazingly. I am so impressed. I have used other organic/natural deodorants before and while they did work okay they weren't as long lasting as this one. No nasty chemicals, why would you use anything else?

tcolwell

tcolwellVIC, 3163

What has happened? This product used to be amazing.

I used this product for about ten years, loved it, used it faithfully. Even on hot days I didn't need a top up. Then recently I went to buy another and found it had a new label and new smell. Now it doesn't work, lasting at best two hours. Upon querying at my local health food shop if I could possibly get the old packaging, I was told no, and that two staff who had also used it faithfully, found it doesn't work anymore for them either. Not happy.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how MiEssence Tahitian Breeze Roll-on Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

JosieJo2000

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

I reacted to this too and hopeless if you sweat a lot

postmoderncondition

postmodernconditionBrisbane

Under Arm Rash

At first, I love this deodorant, especially the smell (it smells just like the Aveda store). However, after a few months of use I had a horrible peeling rash under my arms. I stopped using this deodorant immediately and the rash went away, but it still took weeks to heal all the way. My boyfriend also let me know that while using this I had horrible BO, but he didn't want to tell me at the time because I was so excited to find an "effective" natural deodorant. Good to know BO is not a deal breaker for him.
Fragrance, inexpensive
Rash, ineffective

Jilly

JillyCoffs

Allergic to this deodorant :(

I thought I had found a chemical free deodorant that actually works, but... after using it for a couple of days my underarms started to itch, it never occurred to me that it could be my new deodorant - how could it be? It's all natural. Anyway after 5 days the itching was becoming annoying and when I looked under my arms it looked like I had a 'red traffic light' under each arm - ouch! What a shame, I loved the smell but now my Tahitian Breeze is in the bin.
Loved the smell, the fragrance lasted well
Wet and sticky, caused a nasty rash

Zoe58

Zoe58PERTH

Allergic to this deodorant

After trying this deodorant a few times i have found i am allergic to it, causing an itchy red rash on the armpit. if you find that you are allergic to highly fragranced products this might not be for you as is the case for me.
It was very wet putting it on but doesnt take long to dry.

lionsden

lionsdenAU

Finally one that works!

Really happy with this deodorant. I have been searching for awhile to find a deodorant without aluminium that actually works, and this is it. Its a bit wet when you roll it on but I am happy to put up with that, you just need to allow a bit of extra time for it to dry. I am so happy to be using this product and knowing that I am not putting any harmful chemicals into my body. I live in Queensland so it has been put to the test. I only wish I had found this sooner. I have recommended it to all my friends. I buy it online and I have also seen it in some health food shops.
It actually works
A bit wet when you first put it on.

DiAmond75

DiAmond75Canberra

Truly Organic

Deodorants & Body Sprays

sarahjbee

sarahjbeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great aluminium-free deodorant

Tried a few deodorants in my time, I found this one online. The Tahitian Breeze deodorant smells beautiful, and lasts during the day! It even does not make my clothing smell at the underarm, which means I can wear cardigans twice! (Not the case even with my anti-perspirant!)

I think it is only available online, but looking for an organic, no animal testing, aluminium-free deodorant is hard work! And so I do not mind buying it as it works!
Reliable, aluminium-free, no animal testing
Slight smell after exercising

MiEssence
Leisha C.MiEssence

Thanks for the review. Selected Miessence products are also available in stores. There is a handy store locator on the website at http://www.miessence.com/en/contactUs/storeLocator