Milesbuyer.com

Milesbuyer.com

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Milesbuyer.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Steven
    StevenSydney, NSW

Refreshingly honest

I was hoarding some points from all these credit card bonus sign ups and was not able to redeem any flights on my Qantas FF (poor seat selections and atrocious tax fees). I decided on researching on how to sell my points.

After checking out their Facebook profile with 4K reviews (looks genuine enough), I decided to proceed with these guys. Their rates were not too bad, but they downside is that they transact in USD only, so there were some loss in conversion to AUD.

Funds were transferred to me almost instantly after confirming handover of frequent flyer points with them.

Would recommend.