MPN:M18CLT0

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Milwaukee Tools Australia? Claim your listing.

1 review
Lochlan73
Lochlan73South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Who needs petrol!

I have had the line trimmer for over a year now, and have been impressed with it's run time and performance. We have an 800sq block with a lot of lawn, and the product hasn't let me down yet. I use the 9ah batteries in it, and get roughly 45 minutes of continuous use before running the battery down. My only gripe is the included guard is very large and heavy. I notice they have since changed this, so I have ordered the new smaller version of the guard.