Mim's Gentle Milk Organic Goat Milk

4.4

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (18)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (24) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (23)

Zana

ZanaSydney, NSW

So easy to keep fresh!

Tried this with my daughter just after she turned one. I absolutely love the packaging. I wish all formula came with this lid. It keeps it fresh and I will never forget to put the lid back on at 3am ever again! It took a while for my daughter to get used to the taste, as it was quite different from her other formula, but after I offered it a few times, she was happy to change over. Highly recommend!

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Zana, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you and your daughter are enjoying our new product. And appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
Jacqui

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House favourite; gentle on tummies and packed full of quality ingredients

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Kim, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear how well it has been accepted and that you are enjoying our new design. We really appreciate your feedback.
Jacqui

S A K

S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well Designed Packaging, Easy to Use

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Thanks for such positive feedback!

Baby Formulas

Find out how Mim's Gentle Milk Organic Goat Milk compares to other Baby Formulas

L.A.B

L.A.BMelbourne

Not bad

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Thanks for your review, we will take your feedback on board!

BelliniB

BelliniBSydney, NSW

Good formula, great for baby to digest

Purchased in September 2020.

lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

Gentle on sensitive tummies - But very expensive

This is a really lovely formula and definitely has a more 'superior' feel to it. The tin was lovely to open and the scoop was attached to the lid, so it was nice not having to go digging around for that. The formula dissolves faster than other brands I've tried and the water can be cooler. My son loves it and for a boy who has been sensitive to cows milk, he had no issues with this goats milk formula. He loved it.

However, I am giving it a 4 star because - For a full priced tin, $59.95 is expensive and not all families would be comfortable paying that.

elle

elleSydney, NSW

Great packaging but the product smells bad

I received this formula today for my two year old. I rate it 2/5 stars.

Great packaging but it smells unappetising to the extent that my child wouldn’t drink it. Not sure if it’s the way goat milk is supposed to smell but it was really off putting.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Excellent Packaging and Tasty Toddler Formula

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear TMB1990, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We are delighted to hear such positive feedback.

mrspamsam1

mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD

Trial and Error -Formula Wins Out in the End

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear mrspamsam1, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted your grandchildren are enjoying our new product.

novaxstar

novaxstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My bub is very happy with this milk

My baby was drinking munchkin grass fed formula and was pretty happy with it but decided to try this mim's gentle milk organic goat milk but wasn't sure if my baby would transition well with it. She immediately didn't complain and has been happy ever since. Instructions are very clear and would highly recommend this milk even if it's goat milk compared to cow's milk

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear novaxstar, thank you for taking the time to share your thought's on our new product. We are delighted to hear your baby is enjoying Mim's Gentle Organic Goats Milk.

Lhara O.

Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bub’s love it!

Ive been offered this product to give an honest review. Since birth my son has always been having reflux / vomiting. It was hard finding formula without adding thickener. Mim’s gentle milk is easy to prepare and does not form lump. It was an easy transition for my bub’s from cows milk to goats milk. It taste good too. It has nice smell, no strong odour. It stays well on his tummy without adding thickener. I even put a small amount in his porridge and his loving it. The only small issue for me was pulling the vacuum seal no hole to put one finger to pull through , it was hard pulling it open and i cut my self, but other than that bub’s tummy is happy, so im very happy with Mim’s gentle goats milk. Container is very appealing too.

Dear Lhara O.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear your son has been enjoying it. We take all feedback seriously and have passed your concerns onto our production team.
Mim's Gentle Milk Co

LouSydney

Great Australian product

My 19month old seemed to enjoy the flavour & was not fazed by the switch from cows milk to this product. I feel like she is fuller for longer & has no side effects.
The packaging is appealing to look at however a little hard to open. Very easy to prepare & instructions are straight forward. Love that the scoop as it’s own stand to place it back into.
Would consider switching from cows milk to this product, all natural australian ingredients.

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Thank you for such wonderful feedback! We are glad to hear your little one is enjoying it.

She definitely is! Thankyou

Sev

SevBrisbane

Excellent drink, suitable for adults and children alike

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Sev, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We really appreciate it and are pleased to hear of your positive experience.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

impressed

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Kris, thank you so much for taking the time to place your review. We are delighted to hear the things you like about Mim's Goat Milk for toddlers and also the criticisms which we have taken on board.
Min's Gentle Milk Co.

Lexie

LexieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Milk, Excellent Packaging!

My one year old has a sensitive stomach and quite often throws up after formula but he did not throw up at all after drinking the goat milk formula. He seemed to like the taste as I had no problem getting him to drink it, which I have with other formula in the past. I love that the tin has a flip lid (rather than having to pull the whole thing off) and that there is a clip to keep the scoop in on the lid (no more sticky fingers pulling the scoop out). The only improvement for me would be a circular scoop rather than oval because the bottles I use have quite a narrow opening, but overall very happy with this formula and will definitely get it again. I especially love that it is organic and has good bacteria in it for my boys gut health.

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Lexie, thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are thrilled to hear your little one is enjoying the new formula. We appreciate the feedback and will pass it on accordingly.

lishylee

lishylee

Very nice suitable alternative to cows milk

My baby does enjoy drinking this. She did not have any reactions to it. Easy to prepare and she also enjoyed it in milkshakes made with strawberries, bananas or blueberries. It worked well with cereal in the morning. Great product Thankyou

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Lishylee, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are delighted to hear your daughter is enjoying it and in many ways.
Mim's Gentle Mile Co.

Monty

MontySydney Surrounds, NSW

Supriseddddd!!!!

This milk is amazing dissolves easily in almost cold water!
You can refrigerate and use for 24hrs! Which is unheard of!!
The tin lasts longer due to not wasting any product!
My son is fussy with his milk and took this first go!!!
Also he loves sultanas and we all know how they come out the other end
I Feel as if this milk helps his belly and dosnt make it so bad!!!!

And Thankyou for finally giving me a different shape scoop to look at, and of course somewhere to finally lock the scoop so we don't loose it and have to dig around
Life gets pretty repetitive and it's quite exciting for somthing fresh!

Bellamy's OrganicMim's Gentle Milk

Dear Monty, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are delighted to hear such wonderful feedback and to know your little one responding so well.
Mim's Gentle Milk Co

Charis

CharisWagga Wagga

My toddler loves it.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Great Toddler Milk

I would give this product 5 stars if the transition from the previous formula to this one was easier. However, that is not the fault of this product - just that my son prefers what he is used to.
I started mixing this with his previous formula to let him get used to it and now he has this straight.
It is great for his tummy - no constipation or runny stools. No side effects like vomiting that we have had with other formulas we have tried.
The formula has a good sized scoop and it is very easy to prepare. It doesn't clump together and is a very smooth texture. The tin itself is very cute and I love the flip lid on it!

RTT

RTTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toddler must have.

I found this formula super easy and very quick to whip up, my toddler was satisfied and I actually found that it fulfilled my toddlers needs ( tummy) would definitely recommend.