4.1

• Breastfed Child Yes (25) · No (40)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (59) · No (4)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (17) · No (45)
David C from Mosman

David C from MosmanCHATSWOOD

Our Baby loves it! Formula's are not the nirvana to solve digestion, reflux and colic issues

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear David, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We are delighted to read Bellamy's was a good choice for your little one.

NikonGirl

NikonGirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We've tried a lot of them, and this one is the favourite - too bad it's not easy to get.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear NikonGirl, if you would like to contact us directly either at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au or Freecall Australia at 1800 010 460. We'd be happy to discuss availability further with you.

Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best formula for our bub’s sensitive tummy!

After going through 5+ different formulas, Bellamys has been a winner! Our little one had everything from constipation, diarrhea and weight loss with other brands. We were almost at our wits end when our GP suggested Bellamys. Now bub has minimal reflux, easily passes stools and is more alert during the day.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.49.

A.tothGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - highly recommended

My baby was prem (35w) so we were looking fark a “lighter” feel formula due to a weaker digestive system.
Couldn’t recommend this formula highly enough.
Cause no reflux. No constipation.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear A.toth, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are delighted to hear your little one is doing so well.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't cause my bub some tummy issues

I think I have a good share of good and fair experience with this formula. My baby has to transition to formula milk when she reached 8 months and this product didn't disappoint me. I noticed that her sleeping hours were longer and he is less fussy.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$39.99.

Mac

MacPerth, WA

Life changing.

Purchased for A$30.00.

Adam Matt

Adam Matt

Poor quality, consitpation, gas and colic after switching to this brand

I been told that its a good brand, had to switch to it from other one than been recommended by the hospital, since I switch to this one stage 1, 2 weeks now,and my baby suffers from , gas, colic and constipation, my doctor asked me immediately to stop it and switch back. Never again bellamys

Huaqian Wu

Huaqian WuSydney, NSW

Only if there are more stocks in the market

I breastfeed for 9 months, occasionally formula. Luckily, bub had no problems from transition to formula (Bellamy). The brand was recommended by my husband's siblings and all the little cousins are drinking Bellamy. However, lately it's been very hard to get the stock in the market, not a single tin around our area. We ended up buying them on Bellamy's website.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$30.00.

He Y.

He Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good baby formula if your child likes

My son was pretty picky on baby formulas, he could have various reactions (eg. diarrhea) after drinking the formulas he did not like, so it was difficult to choose a brand that had less side effects on him. Bellaym's organic baby formula was the one he enjoyed drinking for about half year, he did not have any side effects after drinking it, so it was a relief for us. This formula is as easy to prepare as other baby formula.

Purchased in December 2018.

Dear He Y.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very happy to hear you were able to find a product that suited your son.

Shanice

Shanice

Good formula

We went from breast feeding to the Bellamy's Organic and never had any concern. Bub took to it straight away with no issues! I really like the fact that it is certified organic

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Shanice, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to place your review especially when being the mum of a young bub!

Ayda95

Ayda95

Life Saver .... My daughters favourite.

Could have not trusted other brands as much as I trust this one ! used it since my daughter was born as I was not able to breast feed .... she still enjoys drinking it ! She is 11 months now. The team is absolutely fantastic and helpful I had called to see what I can do as my daughter was vomiting a lot after we moved on to can 2 they explained to me the reasons why and it’s ok for me to use number one till 12 months. We purchase their others products aswell and never had a issue.
I did try other brands of formula but my little one did not accept.
It’s also easy to prepare and you can reheat it which is awesome because that’s rare to find with formulas

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Ayda, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We appreciate your kind words and delighted to hear your daughter is happy.

It not good ,totally dissatisfied

I tried this milk to reduce gas problem in baby but results in even more gas, NAN comfort is heaps better than this,,,,my family is strongly disappointed by its results

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$31.00.

k d.

k d.Sydney, NSW

She loves the taste

My daughter was so picky with formula but she loved the taste as soon as we switched to this one. We have kept her on this one after 6 months as she got too constipated on the stage two. She’s more than happy on this one though.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$30.00.

Product Review

Product ReviewSydney, NSW

Good product

The product is really good for my child. She likes the taste and never create any trouble to her stomach. The product is also easy to prepare. Definitely no side effect to my girl.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear your daughter is enjoying our product and appreciate your feedback.

Christina

ChristinaIllawarra, NSW

Worked great for colic!!

Switched from Nan Comfort to Bellamys Organic due to colic and constipation and there was an obvious difference within 24 hours!! Bellamys is more expensive but worth the money for our family.
Bellamys isn’t as smelly as other formula mixes and can be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours if bub doesn’t drink it first go.
I’ve found it’s best to mix the formula with a knife or spoon in the bottle rather than shaking the bottle as it reduces the air bubbles in turn helping relieve gas.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.98.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little one are enjoying Bellamy's!

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter like it very much.

My daughter started drinking bellamy's organic milk powder when she was 3-month old. It's been 2 years, she like it very much. Not any side effects or reaction during the days she having the formula. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$27.00.

Phoebe

PhoebeSydney, NSW

Baby liked it until it was out of stock! Time to switch brand.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$30.00.

gassy

the milk powder doesn’t dissolve completely when i shake it many times. when i fed my baby i was shocked to see a huge ball of lump powder that wasn’t dissolved :( it creates too much bubbles when i shake thus caused my baby to have collic problem and she has developed skin issues like rashes.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$39.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Оля В.

Оля В.

Love, love, love!

This baby formula is the best. Having 3 kids and all of them been drinking starting from Stage 1. After trying numerous number of high quality baby formulas Bellamy's is the only one that my kids would love drink. No allergy reaction, no bloating, no other side affects.

Purchased at Coles.

Breastfed ChildYes
Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

We are glad you and your little ones are loving Bellamy's!

cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The absolute worst customer service. Missing order and no one cares or bothers to call back

Purchased in February 2020 for A$90.00.

Hi there,
Could you leave us your mobile number or send us an email so we can follow up on your request?
Regards,

Shohedul R.

Shohedul R.asked

Hi
My 6 months old baby is getting huge eczema, we have been changing many different formulas including soy as advised by GP but its keep coming. we just start giving her Bellamy's Organic today, looks like she likes it, as she finished 120ml in first go which is for first time, but my question is would this formula will help her to get better from eczema.
Thanks.
Reza

Shohedul R.

Shohedul R.asked

Hi
I would like to know my 6 month old little baby is getting eczema, i have been trying different formulas including soy, as GP advised us, but no hope, i just start giving her Bellamy's from now, and in first go she finished 120ml which is the first time she finished in one go, it's a good sign for sure, but as she got eczema, do you think Bellamy would help her to reduce this problem.

Thank you.,

Reza

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear Reza, Thank you for your enquiry. Under 12 months of age, breast milk or infant formula should be the main source of nutrition. Fresh pasteurized milk can be given in small amounts with food.
Regarding use of Bellamy’s Organic this depends if food allergy is or isn’t the cause of the eczema for your little one. What has your baby’s doctor advised?
If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. However, in some young infants with severe eczema, removal of certain food/s may result in better eczema control which should always be conducted under the supervision of a medical specialist.

Lia Y.

Lia Y.asked

Formula

Hi, my baby is 10 months old ans I am still breast feeding but I need formula milk bc my breast milk is not enough for my baby now. Should I use step 2 or can I use from step 1? Because I read many ppl said step 2 is not acceptable for some babies. Thankyou

A.toth

Hi Lia, I found the transition between step 1 and 2 very easy. They are both just as light in texture however 2 had more nutrients which I'm assuming the baby needs at that age.

Dear Lia,

Thank you for contacting us. Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula comprise of key macronutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the growing needs of an infant in their first year of life. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. Stage 2 Follow on formula is a casein protein dominant formula which may take longer to digest and can create satiety in your baby, particularly as they commence on solid foods from around 6 months of age. In addition, an infant’s iron requirements increase from the age of 6 months. Our step 2 formula contains more iron than our step 1 formula to accommodate for this developmental requirement. Stage 1 Infant Formula now indicates 0-6 month age specification but can be used up to 12 months in line with Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Parents and carers are able to choose which formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of their child.

Stage 1 Infant Formula:
• 0-6months
• Contains DHA Omega 3
• Contains GOS prebiotics
• Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 0-6 months
• Whey dominant formula: whey is a protein that is easy to digest, and gentle on the tiny tummy

Stage 2 Follow on Formula:
• 6-12 months
• Contains DHA Omega 3
• Contains GOS prebiotics
• Formulated to meet nutritional needs of a baby 6-12 months
• Casein dominant formula: Casein is a protein that takes longer to digest, and keeps a baby feeling fuller

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Compare all 4 Bellamy's Organic Formula
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$30.00A$30.00A$28.00A$28.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234