Bellamy's Organic Formula

Bellamy's Organic Formula

Step 1, Step 3, Step 2

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jamie

Jamie

Chinese owned no more Australian

Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. I spoke to a friend who is Chinese and he told me that even Chinese people won't trust Bellamy's after teh takeover by China. There was some signifncant share price manipulation before the take over which needs to be investigated.
Even Chinese people don't trust their chinese company that is why demand is growing towards A2 and other australian brands. Real shame Bellamy sold out their soul to China. China dairy companies are known for manipulating their products for the sake of profits. I will never trust Bellamy's anymore what a shame making the switch to Aussie or Swiss brands if you care for your baby

Purchased in January 2019 for $35.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Swas

SwasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would not recommend anyone this formula

For 2 days my baby struggle to open his bowl smell really bad. I feed him only twice and struggle for 2 days bad for new born babies not good.

Purchased in December 2019 at Alliance Pharmancy for $39.00.

Neil B

Neil BSydney, NSW

Unsafe

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia for $29.49.

Suhail Anu

Suhail AnuSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband loved hahha

We bought for my son.. But he doesn't like bottles... We tried feeding this through other ways but doesn't like formula as well... We now this is used by my husband hhaha and he loves it...

Purchased at Woolworths for $29.00.

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed in this company.

Sam lang

Sam langSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

My little one love this. We have tried so many formulas as she has had reflux and this one has been the best for her stomach. The moment we started feeding her this she slept better and was over all happier. Thankyou. Its easy to prepare and dissolves perfect. The price i think is worth the nutrients.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Manas R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Old formula good. New formula the worst

I bought 3 packs of Bellamy baby formula stage one. One of them was a new formula. I have to admit the old formula (0-6 months) was amazing no issue no problems. But the third I bought from the company was based on new formula0-12 months) it’s the worst. Baby is constipated heavily, irritated, not easy to digest constant spitting and lot of FROTH when you make the formula. I had to stop in the middle and throw it away. Won’t be buying anymore if this is the formula they are going with.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bellamy site for $89.00.

Manas R.

It’s not the 0-6 formula, I purchased from your site and it’s the 0-12 formula which you guys stated on the site as new and improved and that’s the one which is bad.

Marco

Marco

Nice formula

Easy to prepare. Baby drinks with no problem and no side effects. A bit expensive but overall inline with the other organic formula price. I only have tried this formula so not sure about any other formula

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

emilyannnash87

emilyannnash87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but bad supply - caused so much unneeded stress!

Purchased in July 2019 for $33.00.

Nicola W.

Nicola W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on baby's gut

Bubs enjoys drinking this formula, i tried others when i ran out and couldn't get it at Coles & Woolies but she didn't like them. Best way I've found to get your hands on it, is to order online as it's also free delivery and same price as in shops.

Purchased in August 2019 for $30.00.

Hi Nicola,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you and your bub are enjoying it!

CFlowers

CFlowersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best formula

Fantastic product. Baby thrives on this formula. No side effects. It dissolves well in water (some formulas get quite globby). Also you use less product to make the same quality as other formulas. Good quality.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $28.00.

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Simply the best!

No bad side effect on bub, she loves this formula.
I have done some research on baby formula and the ingredients of Bellamy's is very good, although I do wish it had higher DHA content, but at least they have add it now, as the old formula did not have it. I also love the way the formula powder milky smell, as opposed to some other baby formulas that smell weird.

In addition it is very easy to prepare, I dont even have to shake the bottle, I just need to slightly stir the bottle and the formula disolve beautifully

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Aus P.

Aus P.

Formula return to sender, no refund, ignore all my emails

My order has been return back to sender, they promised will refund me. The parcel has been return long time but they never refund me. I tried to contact their number but always busy and asked to leave message and I did. I also emails them but they never reply me back. The totally ignore me. I can’t believe this company act like this. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY before I report you for fraud.

Olive

OliveHunter Region, NSW

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub.

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub. I loved the idea of this formula. But my reflux bub would bring up so much of this formula that it became a problem for us to continue. I tried calling Bellamys customer service to ask if there is a Bellamys ‘AR’ reflux formula, but the girl I spoke to was uninterested. Bellamys, please consider making a thicker ‘AR’ formula for reflux bubs!

Purchased in July 2019 for $30.00.

Bellamy's O.Bellamy's Organic

Shortage in all stores last couple months

There had been a shortage and mostly no stock in all stores and supermarkets the last couple months. Out of desperation I placed an order on the Bellamys website. It has been more than a week and the product has still not arrived. I phoned and emailed and was told that order was complete through Australia Post. I sent a follow up email and now they tell me there was a delay due to high volume. See attached image. Very unprofessional

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Irina,
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you sill have not received your order or need help locating formula, please contact us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Bellamy's O.Bellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

Naturalmumma

NaturalmummaSydney, NSW

Very windy and constipated

I have been slowly trying to wean my baby off the boob and onto formula but over the past few days of only giving a couple of bottles my baby has been so windy and constipated which is such a shame as I love the idea of bellamy’s! So we will be looking for anew formula for our transition from breast to formula.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Brenno H.

Brenno H.Illawarra, NSW

Over priced

This formula was way over priced, my son was wanting more after every bottle, a non organic baby formula has the same nutritional value for a lesser price and seemed to keep my son more satisfied than buying the over priced Bellamy’s organic formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Camila

Camilaasked

My daughter is 13 months in a week. We switched to Step 3 2 weeks ago. However she needs a bottle 3x day and not 2xday as per recommendation on the formula. Is that ok to feed her 3 x a day? She eats lots of solids as well, she has smoothies and needs her bottle before her naps and sleep time. Can I still feed her 3 x a day or should I do as per recommended by Bellamys formula? Please let me know, thanks

Rabia Z

Let her eat more of solids. As far as she is gaining weight in a healthy way you can give her. It takes a little time for babies to adjust you can slowly decrease the quantity dont stop immediately as that will make her cranky.Slowly and gradually bring down the number and she will be fine.

Hi there,

The Step 3 is merely a supplement drink and should be consumed in conjunction with a well-balanced diet, so it would not be necessary for you to exceed the recommended amount of formula. The feeding table is a general guide and if you are finding your child requires more feeds, we recommend doing smaller more frequent feeds. If you are pre-preparing your formula, make up the formula and pop it in the fridge you need to make sure that you use refrigerated formula within 24 hours. Once your baby is ready for a feed bring the bottle to a suitable and safe feeding temperature, shaking the bottle to make sure any hot spots are evened out and test on your wrist. If your baby doesn't drink the entire bottle then you need to discard any unfinished feed.

Bellamys Organic

Lucky C.

Lucky C.asked

I just buy the milk but Why bellamy's formular stage 1 has alots of bubble when baby is drink?

Rabia Z

If you mix powered formula with water, don't give the mixture to your baby immediately after shaking it in the bottle to mix. Shaking causes air bubbles to form. ... Feed your baby slowly. If he drinks too fast, it's more likely to cause air bubbles to form in the nipple than if he drinks slowly. One of the main causes of bubbly foam in baby formula is the shake. When you put the powder in with the water, close the lid, and shake to mix, you end up with many bubbles. Hope it answers. Good luck

Hi there,
As we use only certified organic ingredients our product may vary slightly in the way it mixes from batch to batch. We manufacture in small batches and organic ingredients do vary from season to season. Some batches may be quite frothy with lots of bubbles, while other batches may have no bubbles at all. This is not a problem, this is normal. The reason that some batches can be quite frothy is because we produce our formulas with real full cream milk powder, which does the same. When you turn the bottle upside down for feeding, milk fills the teat completely and the froth goes to the other end, so baby wont get any air from the bottle. Some parents stir the formula first and then shake the bottle to dissolve the formula further. From the feedback we have received this creates less froth or bubbles. You can also tap the mixed formula in the bottle on a bench, a bit like when you get a latte at a coffee shop and they bang the jug of milk prior to pouring it in the cup. It is also worth noting, frothing or bubbles do not pose a problem with baby either as long as you ensure the teat on the bottle is full when your little one is feeding then there will not be excessive air intake.

Formula101

Formula101asked

I have just started my 6 week old baby on stage one, only replacing one feed a day, however he is terribly constipated off of one feed. Should I keep trying and replacing one feed, or give up? How long until the babies stomach adjusts? And yes, I have done the correct measurements. Thanks!

Rabia Z

Hi Formula101, sometimes it just takes sometime for babies to adjust to a formula. Try some cycling gently for baby after feed to release gas. Make sure you feed and burp her/him. Mine also took a week to adjust and was constipated but after a week i noticed she was getting better. The little tummies take time to get adjusted. As far as she is drinking the required milk formula and not very cranky i guess its fine to try a couple of more days to see results. Good luck!

Hi there!
Constipation is often misdiagnosed. If you think that your baby is experiencing constipation, you should seek medical advice to rule out anything serious. It is not uncommon for formula fed babies to pass stools less frequently than breast fed infants. Stools can often be a different colour and consistency.
Any changes in diet can cause changes in stool movements; frequency, consistency and colour. In Australia it is a requirement that all formulas are fortified with mineral iron for healthy growth and development of babies. The added iron can cause some stools to be green in colour and may cause some transient constipation, particularly when compared against stools from breastfed babies. Babies go through amazing transitions in digestive function as they grow. Their tummys can be affected by all sorts of things including sickness, teething, and different and new foods or drinks being introduced. All in all however, you know your little one best so if you are worried, you should seek advice from your medical practitioner.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives