Bellamy's Organic Formula

Bellamy's Organic Formula

Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suhail Anu

Suhail AnuSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband loved hahha

We bought for my son.. But he doesn't like bottles... We tried feeding this through other ways but doesn't like formula as well... We now this is used by my husband hhaha and he loves it...

Purchased at Woolworths for $29.00.

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed in this company.

Sam lang

Sam langSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

My little one love this. We have tried so many formulas as she has had reflux and this one has been the best for her stomach. The moment we started feeding her this she slept better and was over all happier. Thankyou. Its easy to prepare and dissolves perfect. The price i think is worth the nutrients.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Manas R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Old formula good. New formula the worst

I bought 3 packs of Bellamy baby formula stage one. One of them was a new formula. I have to admit the old formula (0-6 months) was amazing no issue no problems. But the third I bought from the company was based on new formula0-12 months) it’s the worst. Baby is constipated heavily, irritated, not easy to digest constant spitting and lot of FROTH when you make the formula. I had to stop in the middle and throw it away. Won’t be buying anymore if this is the formula they are going with.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bellamy site for $89.00.

Manas R.

It’s not the 0-6 formula, I purchased from your site and it’s the 0-12 formula which you guys stated on the site as new and improved and that’s the one which is bad.

Marco

Marco

Nice formula

Easy to prepare. Baby drinks with no problem and no side effects. A bit expensive but overall inline with the other organic formula price. I only have tried this formula so not sure about any other formula

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

emilyannnash87

emilyannnash87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but bad supply - caused so much unneeded stress!

Purchased in July 2019 for $33.00.

Nicola W.

Nicola W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on baby's gut

Bubs enjoys drinking this formula, i tried others when i ran out and couldn't get it at Coles & Woolies but she didn't like them. Best way I've found to get your hands on it, is to order online as it's also free delivery and same price as in shops.

Purchased in August 2019 for $30.00.

Hi Nicola,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you and your bub are enjoying it!

CFlowers

CFlowersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best formula

Fantastic product. Baby thrives on this formula. No side effects. It dissolves well in water (some formulas get quite globby). Also you use less product to make the same quality as other formulas. Good quality.

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $28.00.

Kendissa

Kendissa

SCAMMER

I purchased few formula from bellamy’s website because there’s nothing available in store. I was going to bring it for holiday. But because there was no update and took long time to arrive, I email ca and they agree to refund me once ghe item return back to sender. The item has been return back to them for long time but they never refund me. I tried to call their number but always busy and then hang up. I also emails them so many times but they ignore me. I was loyal customer and always use this from 1st child to 5th. But not anymore. I’m very disappointed with them. REFUND ME NOW...

Purchased at Website.

Easy to PrepareNo

Hi Kendissa,
Items that have been returned to sender usually take a bit of time before a refund can be issued. It usually takes around two weeks.

Simply the best!

No bad side effect on bub, she loves this formula.
I have done some research on baby formula and the ingredients of Bellamy's is very good, although I do wish it had higher DHA content, but at least they have add it now, as the old formula did not have it. I also love the way the formula powder milky smell, as opposed to some other baby formulas that smell weird.

In addition it is very easy to prepare, I dont even have to shake the bottle, I just need to slightly stir the bottle and the formula disolve beautifully

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Aus P.

Aus P.

Formula return to sender, no refund, ignore all my emails

My order has been return back to sender, they promised will refund me. The parcel has been return long time but they never refund me. I tried to contact their number but always busy and asked to leave message and I did. I also emails them but they never reply me back. The totally ignore me. I can’t believe this company act like this. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY before I report you for fraud.

Olive

OliveHunter Region, NSW

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub.

Didn’t work well for my reflux bub. I loved the idea of this formula. But my reflux bub would bring up so much of this formula that it became a problem for us to continue. I tried calling Bellamys customer service to ask if there is a Bellamys ‘AR’ reflux formula, but the girl I spoke to was uninterested. Bellamys, please consider making a thicker ‘AR’ formula for reflux bubs!

Purchased in July 2019 for $30.00.

Bellamy's O.Bellamy's Organic

Shortage in all stores last couple months

There had been a shortage and mostly no stock in all stores and supermarkets the last couple months. Out of desperation I placed an order on the Bellamys website. It has been more than a week and the product has still not arrived. I phoned and emailed and was told that order was complete through Australia Post. I sent a follow up email and now they tell me there was a delay due to high volume. See attached image. Very unprofessional

Purchased in July 2019.

Hi Irina,
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you sill have not received your order or need help locating formula, please contact us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Marnie Smith

Marnie SmithIllawarra, NSW

This was a life saver

Nothing agreed with my refluxey baby, but this formula was great, we tried so many and this was amazing. Sometimes found it hard to find in stock, so use to always try and keep a few extra tins at home.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Bellamy's O.Bellamy's Organic

Thanks for your feedback!

Naturalmumma

NaturalmummaSydney, NSW

Very windy and constipated

I have been slowly trying to wean my baby off the boob and onto formula but over the past few days of only giving a couple of bottles my baby has been so windy and constipated which is such a shame as I love the idea of bellamy’s! So we will be looking for anew formula for our transition from breast to formula.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Brenno H.

Brenno H.Illawarra, NSW

Over priced

This formula was way over priced, my son was wanting more after every bottle, a non organic baby formula has the same nutritional value for a lesser price and seemed to keep my son more satisfied than buying the over priced Bellamy’s organic formula

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

gul

gulCanberra 2600, ACT

the best formula

the formula stage 2 ballast organic is i think the best. my baby only takes this coz i try all the other brand and even i tastes it my self and it’s i think the best in taste and liked by my baby . extremely happy. the worst thing i would say is that it’s so hard to find it in the store and u have to order it online .

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

MonitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question about omega 3 tuna fish oil added

I would like to know about the new formula with addition of DHA omega 3's and GOS prebiotics. On the tin it indicated the omega 3 is from tuna fish oil. I have read a lot about fish oil especially tuna containing high in mercury.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Monita

Thank you for your response. Can you please advise me what type of tuna fish oil are added on the Bellamy formula? Any certificate to prove that there is no mercury? Thank you

Hi there,
The DHA oil is extracted from Tuna. Tuna cannot be certified organic although Bellamy’s Organic endeavours to source tuna from farms that use ethical and sustainable methods from the most purest waters around the world.

Made baby unwell and disappointing response to customer inquiries.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jackie23

Jackie23

My baby is very windy

I was recommended this product from a friend so I thought I would try, however ever since the transition to this formula my baby is windy and is very unsettled after every feed. I’ve been reading other comments to find that Bellamy’s Organics have changed their formula. We will be searching for another alternative.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

Daphne

Daphneasked

Formula Step 3

My daughter is 3 years+, may I know she is suitable for Bellamy Step 3? What is the maximum age of taking Bellamy Step 3?

mt

mtasked

Formula Step 3

Hi,
My baby is 13 month's old and she eats baby food very well, however, she cries for milk bottle after baby food ( it seems sucking bottles gives some sort of comfort to her) . I recently changed her milk from stage 2 to 3 and she gets diarrhea when she drinks 200 mls of stage 3 at once, but if it's about 100 mls at each feeding, she seems ok.
I'd like to know what causes diarrhea from having a large amount of stage 3 and why stage 2 was totally ok no matter of the amout of milk.

Hi there,

Each child reacts differently when changing formulas. Your toddler may experience some digestive changes, this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or toddler milk drink and should pass within a week. If any issues persist, please seek professional medical advice. It is important that when switching formula and milk drinks, to transition slowly between 2-4 weeks to help minimize gut discomfort.

Phyllis C.

Phyllis C.asked

Formula Step 1

We are trying to transition our 6 weeks old to Bellamys what do you suggest that is a gentle change? Should we do half and half and im worried about gas would that affect the baby? Do you have sample size?

Hi Phyllis,

It is important to transition slowly from one formula to another to prevent tummy upsets. While most babies and toddlers would be expected to experience a smooth transition between one formula and another, it’s important to remember that every child reacts differently when changing formulas. Your baby or toddler may initially experience some digestive changes. Whilst this is completely normal when transitioning to a new food or formula, we recommend that you transition slowly from one formula to the other at around 75% original formula with the addition of 25% new formula and increase the new formula over the course of 1-2 weeks. For a bottle using 4 scoops of formula, this would equate to 3 scoops of original formula and 1 scoop of the new formula. Always ensure that both formulas have the same scoop to water ratio. If you are worried about any persistent symptoms, please seek professional medical advice.
Moreover, at this stage we only produce a 900g tin and don’t produce samples of our formulas, single serves or sachets. We voluntarily comply with the World Health Organisation (WHO) code recommendations and Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas (MAIF) agreement in Australia, which does not support the sampling of infant formulas directly to parents or carers of babies.

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Bellamy's Organic Formula Step 3

Bellamy's Organic Formula Step 3

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$28.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123