See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bellamy's Organic

• Breastfed Child Yes (27) · No (44)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (63) · No (5)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (19) · No (49)

K.elle
K.ellePerth, WA

Best formula

I've used bellamys formula in the past with my first and now for my second child. I highly recommend this formula as I went through so many with my first "she was premmy" and found bellamys was the only one that didn't give bubs any problems. My second child was b/fed and now on the bottle full time with bellamys stage 2 and he is happy and healthy. I feel for those who have had problems with there children as my experience has been a 10/10 the downfall is the price but for Australian I won't complain.

Purchased in March 2015 at Coles for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear K.elle, Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experiences. We are delighted to hear you were so happy with Bellamy's Organic for your children.
Jacqui

Rachel
RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found out it’s Chinese owned

Disappointed to find out that Bellamys is now owned by a Chinese company (google it) as I thought it was Australian. We like to support Aussie products so switched it out.

Purchased in December 2020 for $30.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

Tanvir
TanvirSydney, NSW

Perfect formula to introduce a child without concerning any tummy issue...

The formula was easy to prepare with the easy to handle scoop and the design of the tin. Kids shows no side effects after drinking that very fist time. Definitely I will recommend anyone who wants to try organic product.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such lovely feedback!

Eog
Eog

My baby end up in hospital after having the first bottle

Was giving my baby bellamys stage 1, after first bottle of stage 2 My baby had a severe vomiting episode, we rushed him to hospital , it was a nightmare. At first I didn’t realised it was the formula , but after 3-4 days I noticed he was refusing the milk and also a very weird chemical smell in his poo and urine . Stoped the formula stage 2 immediately and after 2 days all went back to normal. Just reporting in case other mums face the same, product might be good but not for my baby

Zoe
ZoePerth, WA

Baby unsettled

After reading reviews and all the good recommendations on this formula we decided to try this one out instead for our second baby. Turns out he has become unsettled, windy and constipated on this formula. Health nurse has advised to change formula due to this which is a shame as going by ingredients/nutrition this is one of the better ones available.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Kayla S.
Kayla S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic formula

We left the hospital on S26 gold/mix fed as that’s recommended by the hospital and within a few weeks bubs was constipated really bad. Moved to bellamys on recommendation of family and bub loves it. Wouldn’t change now. It makes him easy to burp and the formula feels lighter.
Mixes so well with just a few shakes.
Would highly recommend although I wish it was easier to get. I struggle with availability

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $32.00.

MKY
MKYSydney, NSW

Horrible and pain experience

My baby not enjoying it. It has the worst tummy pain, vomitting, gasing and I can felt the bubly in her tummy. We just switch from Bellamy no 1 to this no 2. Causing genital swollen, redness, which I think so weird in the first place as we always maintain good hygiene.. Actually her urine and poo so toxic and acidic...

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Mumma bear
Mumma bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My son had colic after I stopped breastfeeding him we used a different formula and it was horrible but he took to Bellamys so well ! It was a perfect transition after breastfeeding !, it seemed to settle him and he was sleeping longer and bringing up his wind just like when I was breastfeeding him !, we still use this milk to this day and he’s 19 months absolutely love it !

Purchased for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Thanks for such a positive review!

David C from Mosman
David C from MosmanCHATSWOOD

Our Baby loves it! Formula's are not the nirvana to solve digestion, reflux and colic issues

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear David, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We are delighted to read Bellamy's was a good choice for your little one.

NikonGirl
NikonGirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We've tried a lot of them, and this one is the favourite - too bad it's not easy to get.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear NikonGirl, if you would like to contact us directly either at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au or Freecall Australia at 1800 010 460. We'd be happy to discuss availability further with you.
Jacqui

Tayla
TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best formula for our bub’s sensitive tummy!

After going through 5+ different formulas, Bellamys has been a winner! Our little one had everything from constipation, diarrhea and weight loss with other brands. We were almost at our wits end when our GP suggested Bellamys. Now bub has minimal reflux, easily passes stools and is more alert during the day.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.49.

A.toth
A.tothGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - highly recommended

My baby was prem (35w) so we were looking fark a “lighter” feel formula due to a weaker digestive system.
Couldn’t recommend this formula highly enough.
Cause no reflux. No constipation.

Purchased in November 2019 for $30.00.

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's Organic

Dear A.toth, thank you for taking the time to place your review. We are delighted to hear your little one is doing so well.

Ysabella Howard
Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't cause my bub some tummy issues

I think I have a good share of good and fair experience with this formula. My baby has to transition to formula milk when she reached 8 months and this product didn't disappoint me. I noticed that her sleeping hours were longer and he is less fussy.

Purchased in July 2020 for $39.99.

Mac
MacPerth, WA

Life changing.

Purchased for $30.00.

Adam Matt
Adam Matt

Poor quality, consitpation, gas and colic after switching to this brand

I been told that its a good brand, had to switch to it from other one than been recommended by the hospital, since I switch to this one stage 1, 2 weeks now,and my baby suffers from , gas, colic and constipation, my doctor asked me immediately to stop it and switch back. Never again bellamys

Lipur
Lipurasked
Formula

Can I use step 1 formula in my baby once she is over 6 months? And if so what are the preparation guidelines? Ie how many scoops and mls?

Hi there,
Unless advised otherwise by a medical professional, it is advised that you slowly transition to Step 2 at 6 months. It is important that you do prepare the formula as per the feeding table on the back of the tin. The number of feeds printed on the feeding table is a rough guideline, so if you are finding that your little one is consuming more/less than what is recommended, that is typically fine. However, you need to ensure the water to powder ratios are prepared to according to the advice on the feeding table.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Elisa Y.
Elisa Y.asked
Formula

Hi bellamys I wonder if my baby not drink the formula because she is too sleepy to drink, can i put the milk into the refrigerator ? Is it ruin the nutrition if i warm the milk again?

Dear Elisa,

Thank you for your query. We strongly recommend to throw away any leftover formula after use. Storing half-empty bottles for future use is risky because they get contaminated quickly once they’ve been sucked on. Don’t worry if they don’t finish the bottle! Babies are very good at judging how much they need. If your little one goes to sleep, put them over your shoulder, rub their back and stoke their head, legs and tummy. A nappy change is also a good way to wake them up. Wait until they are properly awake before offering more feed. If this is continuously happening you can try making smaller feed volumes. If you need any further assistance, please contact us directly at +61 3 6332 9200

Dave
Daveasked
Step 2 Follow-on Formula

Hi there,
Referring to Sterwina’s question regarding
3-MCDP content amount in your products.
I’d like clarification if you do or do not have the highest amount of 3-MCDP in your formula compared to other formulas on the market?
David

Amy M.
Amy M.

I'd like to know this too! Has made me question whether to continue feeding my bubs this formula, even if it meets Australian standards, the fact that there's a report saying it has unsafe levels of anything makes me very concerned.

Hi Dave,

I refer to your recent enquiry regarding the Hong Kong Consumer Council Article last year referring to 3-monochloropropanediol (3-MPCD) levels in our formula products. We want to reassure you that all Bellamy’s Organic products are safe for use. All our products comply with the Australian and New Zealand Food Standards (FSANZ) Code, United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization / World Health Organization food additives Joint Expert Committee (JECFA) and European Food Safety Administration (EFSA) on 3-monochloropropanediol (3-MCPD).

The Hong Kong Food Safety Centre (operated by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) released a clarification notice regarding the articles that you refer to, stating that all formulas tested meet the relevant standards. This was not published in English so an interpreted copy can be sent to you if you send us an email at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au

Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) also released a statement in response to the Hong Kong news, stating that Australian infant formulas are safe for use the following link is attached for your information:

Given we don’t test competitors’ products we are unable to provide a comparison of these against our product.

See all Bellamy's Organic Formula questions

Get an answer from our members and Bellamy's Organic representatives

Bellamy's Organic Formula

Compare all 4 Bellamy's Organic Formula
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $30.00$30.00$28.00$28.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234