Mint Kitchen Group

• Rates and Fees
Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb kitchen. Excellent service

Despite the stresses involved in installing a new kitchen during the COVID-19 lockdown, the process went very smoothly thanks to Toby and Luke. The workmanship is superb. The tradesmen involved were polite and highly skilled and the place was left tidy at the end of each day. Not only does the kitchen look amazing and complements the rest of the house perfectly, it is incredibly functional. Toby listened to what I wanted and was able to incorporate it into the design. Luke superbly managed the project and it was completed on time and on budget. Any hiccups were dealt with professionally and quickly. Customer service was exceptional. Would absolutely recommend Mint Kitchens to anyone who wants a quality kitchen.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Superb

We have recently had a New Kitchen fitted by Albert from Mint Kitchen Richmond and the Result, I can only describe it as "Perfection". The professional manner in which Albert and His Team conducted themselves was Outstanding.
Every Trades Person from Luke's Team were polite , always punctual and had an ethical conduct.
The whole process was seamless from the first meeting with Albert until the end
when Albert and Luke gave their final approval.

Dez & Alf - South Yarra

Malcolm
MalcolmMelbourne

Mint Kitchen Ascot Vale Team are Fantastic - I highly recommend them

Rath, Tommaso, Marzena and the team are brilliant. I cannot rate them highly enough. I am not an easy customer, I have ideas of exactly what I want (and sometimes don't know what I want) and in both cases the Mint team are always helpful, patient and creative. For example, after the kitchen was installed I learned about induction cooktops, and so I asked Mint to change from the gas cooktop design. This was tricky. Mint were fantastic. The job was completed on time, on budget, with very high quality and friendly service. Well done team. I have no hesitation recommending Mint Ascot Vale.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Mint Kitchen Group compares to other Kitchen Renovators

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service all around

Great service and workmanship

From great design ideas to excellent trades people and a quality finish, Mint kitchens by Lifestyle has it all from start to finish. Lindsay and the team designed and installed our new kitchen, bathroom and laundry with excellent professionalism and tradesman-ship. For a company that takes the time to listen and understand your requirements and can complete the whole job on time with minimum stress, I highly recommend Mint Kitchens by Lifestyle!

Nice product bad customer service

Paid 2000 dollars for a h-2100x w-600 cupboard which was very excessive. So when we decided to pick it up to save on cost 260 dollars delivery they wouldn't bubble rap it or give us something to protect it on the journey home. Reason was it wasn't 2 pac
Basically you didn't spend enough so stuff you
We did this as a trial run before we did our whole house, thanks mint kitchens for making our minds up
Moonee Ponds store was poor

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen