Misha Carpet Cleaning

4.3

Mik

MikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Value for money

Value for money is very important to me and I found Misha Carpet Cleaning to be of exceptional value. Ishara is very professional and polite, quite evidently a hard worker. The whole experience from start to finish was such a smooth process. 10/10 I would recommend to anyone and everyone who would like fantastic service and brand new looking tiles and carpet again.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

our carpets look great

This guy is a gentleman. Arrived on time even after we changed the the initial appointment time. Got straight into his work and had decent equipment too, so you know it is value for money. Would recommend Misha carpet cleaning to anyone who is seeking an honest and fair tradesman, thank you once again our carpets look great.

Did the job but were inflexible

The cleaners did their job but their measurements were quite different to the professional measurements we had already had done. They insisted they were correct and were not willing to remeasure or adjust their price. I recommend you watch their measurements to trust their accuracy.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Misha Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Ruwan Lindula

Ruwan LindulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable, professional and friendly

It’s was simple and quick to book the appointment and Ishara was timely and friendly. Very reliable, professional and friendly. Would recommend. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you Ishara for a brilliant job !!!