Missy Massy

Missy Massy

Brand Manager for Missy Massy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Glad i read reviews.

Was just about to order two and thought information of product was light on so decided to check reviews. Glad I did and will not order............I think they are probably great for regular size women but for XL and XXL there appears to be issues with rolling up and I could not stand that..................the whoosing noise is also a bit off putting. Love the style, colour/pattern range and cotton gusset. I think the website needs more info.

Rayleen
RayleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rayleen

I love this product. They do exactly as stated. They stop thigh rubbing are soft and I don’t even notice I’m wearying them. And as a traveller they dry really quick.

Tembles
TemblesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t live without them !!!!!

Petti-pants are the bomb !!!!! They are kinda like sheer bike pants you wear as underwear. They prevent chafing with no visible panty lines and kinda smooths you over but are NOT shapewear.

the customer service is AMAZING !!!! Susie went above and beyond to help me and went out of her way to make sure I would be happy with sizes and colours

I have tried many other chafing pants and bands and these win hands down . They are super lightweight and will make you comfortable in skirts and dresses . You won’t be disappointed

Very disappointed.

Look they’re really soft and breath ok.....BUT, they don’t stay in place and roll down at the waist and up on the leg. Worse than that is the extremely noticeable swishing noise as you walk. It feels like wearing undies but sounds like I’m wearing a nappy made of tent material. I will not buy again and probably won’t even wear these two pairs so have wasted my money.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Missy Massy compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Fall down and ride up

I bought these according to the size chart and I’m disappointed and will not wear them. They fall down around my waist and ride up on my thighs. I am constantly pulling them up!
I tried them on initially with underwear underneath and they seemed ok. However it’s not until you walk around, bend and move that I discovered they fall down! They also make the swishing noise when walking. Not such a big deal for me.
I would not buy these again! Waste of $40.

Sizing True to size
josienuff
josienuff

Great customer service but some issues with the pants