Step One Bamboo

They really are excellent

They are super comfy and high quality. I've gotten another 4 lads onto them and they all agree they are great. Nice to support an aussie company as well. I have 8 pairs now!

Brilliant

Bought them for hubby, he's super impressed, asked for another 4! Soft, comfy material, true to size. No chafing and zero riding up. As a bonus, I think they feel great, too ;-)

Simple the best

My wife bought me a pair and I gotta say...hands down best briefs around! I have since thrown away all my other pairs, and ordered another 7 pairs! Great work Step One!

A cloud for my balls

So in the last few weeks I've bought a pair of Knobbys, 4 pairs of Bonds and a pair of Step Ones.... there is absolutely no comparison. Step one has my ball game feeling on point all day. Time to order some more!

Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible do not buy under any circumstances

Do yourself a favour and please do not buys theses, first time you get them there beyond amazing I told everyone about these, few months laters after a fair few washes just like any other underwear, and ride up after a minute walking when it’s heavily promoted that it doesn’t. I’m very particular with how I wash things even do seperate loads,

I bought 20 pairs of these not long ago all feel like my $5 KMART ones.

Extremely disappointed do not buy

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Justin, Really sorry to hear this. This definitely shouldn't be happening, especially on all 20 pairs. Have you washed them on cold and hung them out to dry? I'd really like to resolve this, can you please email directly so I can resolve this for you? Please email info@stepone.life with reference: JQAU in the subject line and I'll deal with it personally. Thanks, Justin and I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Greg

So far Excellent

wWe seemed to have hit the right note here. This is only day 3 of wearing these new Step One Boxer Shorts but I can feel the difference already as they are very a very comfortable fit, with no more slipping and the price was also very good. So far I’m a very happy Customer

Product Appearance As advertised

I have just received them and worn them and they are amazing! I definitely can’t live without them.

The store was so easy to navigate, and the range of products are great as there is options for little people and big people. the quality is great and they feel amazing

100% agree with their logo - the world's most comfortable underwear

I initially ordered 2 pair for both my sons to try. After wearing the Step One undies they have both asked for more (great for birthdays and Christmas). I found it so easy to order off the website and delivery was quick and to the door. Very satisfied with the whole customer experience and quality product.

Product Appearance As advertised

I wore Briefs for 40 years, till I tried these, I am a convert !

So easy to purchase off the web site. Simple, straight forward. No complex ordering system, or stuffing around.
The Boxers are comfy and fit well. They do not end up sweaty like the old Briefs would by the end of the day. It took me two days to get use to the feel, mostly around my legs since I have never worn Boxers before. Now I am use to them I don't even notice I have them on they are so comfortable.
I purchased one pair to try them out, after 4 days I went back and got another 7 !

THE BEST EVER

It was so fast and easy to buy on the site. Very detailed information about the underwear. I never thought that I'd be this happy about underwear until I got my first pair they are better than anything I've had before. I wish there were more colours to choose from but other than that the range is good. The quality is better than described.

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome underwear. Always had trouble with chafing due to my legs rubbing when I walk which is now prevented, thanks!

Items were super easy to purchase. Big range of colour. Got a great deal purchasing 15 pairs. Can’t wait to replace my old undies with them! Product will last me a while, thanks to the good quality.

Product Appearance As advertised

First class product that fits perfectly

Cannot fault the whole experience. Purchased 3 pairs as a trial. Loved them instantly. Ordered another 15 pairs within a couple of weeks. Bulk discount is very generous. Online ordering and delivery times are first rate. Don’t muck about guys just order 15 pairs for the top discount rate and enjoy. To the Step One crew you are legends!

Comfortable Boxers

Comfortable pocket in front of boxer, nice soft material and just feel good to wear. Easy to order and a very satisfied customer. I’d recommend step one underwear to anyone interested.

Product Appearance As advertised

Bamboo breathes but does Lycra?

I bought four pairs of these for my son and he was delighted with how comfortable they were. The bamboo is a lovely product, so soft and breathable. He was definitely a convert. Unfortunately he developed 'jock itch' after wearing them for a few weeks. We think it may have been due to the lycra panels which I imagine would not be very breathable. He now chooses not to wear the Step Ones at all.
It would be great to perhaps have a 100% bamboo product for those with sensitive skin.

Product Appearance As advertised

Just got my first pair. Put them on and couldn’t believe the instant comfort. Immediately ordering more!!!

So easy to order, package arrived within a week, store was easy to navigate and there was absolutely no issues whatsoever. One of the best online shopping experiences I’ve ever had

Product Appearance As advertised

My husband absolutely loves them and is recommending them to everyone

My husband absolutely loves them and is recommending them to everyone he just about talks too. I have just ordered him another 4 pairs to go with the last 4 pairs I bought him.

The must have Undies!

It was very easy to Navigate through the store and find the items i was looking for.
Great service and posting out after placing my order
I was very happy with my first purchase i ordered another two pairs less than a week later.
Great quality product very comfy to wear highly recommend to others.

Product Appearance As advertised

What a great pair of undies!

These are great. The store was easy to navigate. I bought one pair to try then bought 7 more. Very good value when they come down to $20 a pop.

Loose your doubts

So easy to order. Great range. My doubts were removed on the quality and comfort. They stay where they're put. No ride up. I was curious as to what they were like so I ordered a pair. I have now ordered more.

WOW!!

These are just the best. One pair didn't fit properly so I sent an email and Dave had another pair on its way. Comfortable and great customer service. Awesome guys.

Product Appearance As advertised

1. to what waist measurements do the various sizes correspond? 2. How should I choose short or long?
I chose XL for a 33-36 waist I chose short and they are long enough in my opinion give those a go they do fit very well I hope this help youI chose XL for a 34-36 waist and I went for the longer legs because I have thick thighs. If you have thicker legs I’d definitely recommend going the longer leg.

Highly considering buying a pair to try, but I’m undecided on shorter or longer... what’s the best way to determine which suits best? I wear a lot of footy shorts and don’t want them to hang at the bottom. Thanks
G'day Daniel, the main reason I went for the longer option is because my thighs rub when I walk as a result of being a bit overweight, if and when I loose the weight again I will then wear the shorter cut underwhere I hope this helps with your decision?Hey Daniel, Martin is an expert :) Maybe try the shorter one then, if that doesn't work, then go the longer option under our First Pair Guarantee? Regards Greg

The claim is that they are made (mostly) from bamboo. Is that viscose rayon made from bamboo or mechanicaly and enzyme processed natural fibre?

Similar listings