Step One Bamboo Underwear

1,848

annoyed

annoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever

These are quite simply the best, most comfortable and coolest undies I have ever worn in my 68 years.
Until now I have not been able to find underwear that didn't cause over heating.

jeanie

jeanieSouthwest, VIC

My Hubby says thanks

My first purchase of 4 pairs for my husband went well and he loves them and is so impressed by the comfort .I have just recently purchased 2 pairs of Big banana as part of a Xmas Present for my son as he wears rough overall,s for work everyday and gets very hot under them so a win win . A great purchase and well worth the money spent .Cheers

There mad

There are a great product an i need them as soon as possible thanks for your time an lets get on with it this is so long needs to be shorter

Brad T.

Brad T.Murray Region, NSW

Best decision on underwear I have made

I bought a 15 pack and shared them with a few mates, we all highly recommend StepOnes underwear, they are absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have worn and they are appealing to the eye. After 11 months a few of the pairs have shown some wear and tear which has been compensated for by StepOne, they are true to their warranty and I cannot thank the customer support team enough (Cheers Jonny)

Jason Lockwood

Jason LockwoodSydney, NSW

Almost perfect

Everything advertised about the underwear is true. They are extremely comfortable and they do not ride up. I love the Lycra panels, too. My only slight dissatisfaction with them is there just is not enough support. I will grant this is not an issue for most men, but if one is more, how shall I say, endowed, the bits do get a bit smashed down. Hence my 4-star review.

My feedback is to create a line of underwear with a more defined pouch up front, and then I will happily give 5 stars.

All else being equal, these are wonderful to wear, with that minor caveat.

Working bamboo boxer brief

I made a no fuss, no muss online purchase and bought natural, cool bamboo boxer briefs for my Tradie husband to wear under his cotton uniform. He is really happy.

Bought 4 to test - Just replaced all the rest

The ad is correct. Best undies ever. No more adjusting - no more chaffing. Lighter than I expected - good for this approaching summer. Very easy site and delivery 4 days latter (country location). Would recommend to anyone.

Laura

LauraHobart, TAS

Worth ever penny.

Brought 2 pairs for my husband to try and he was impressed so we ordered another 4 pairs. He doesnt want to wear jus Tradie undies anymore.
Definitely worth the $$

Francesco

FrancescoSydney, NSW

The only undies I will ever wear

For a 6ft4 140kg human being, undies can be a problem in terms of comfortablity, chafe, secureness and riding up your legs.
Step Ones has solved these problems within the first wear and I ain't wearing another brand of undies.
Best Undies i have ever worn

Glynn E.

Glynn E.Perth, WA

Waist band rolls up and is uncomfortable

The top elastic waist band rolls up and becomes very uncomfortable, its ashame as the fit and feel is great. I wouldnt buy them again because of this, go back to wearing Tradies

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are so comfortable

The site is easy to use.
The product comes quickly and in good order.
There is a fantastic range on offer,
It's an around pleasure to deal with company.
I would definitely recommend them to my mates.

Need lot of improving

I have bought 7 pairs about a month ago. They all looked and felt good at the beginning but after about 2 weeks there are signs of band rolling over when i was bending and sitting. Which made it really uncomfortable also threads started coming off too. I would not recommend the product to any one.

Alastair Inglis

Alastair InglisFar North Queensland, QLD

Problems

Have 10 pairs and are very comfortable. Only one issue 2 pairs went into holes after a couple of months. Not sure if i will buy any more until i am convinced that the quality is better

Hey Alastair,
So sorry about that! Step Ones have a 12-month warranty so just email us on info@stepone.life with your order number and if faulty we will send you out new pairs.
Regards

wayne w.

wayne w.Sydney, NSW

Express shipping Yeah right

I would love to tell people how good they are, Unfortunately for me the Express next day shipping option i paid for on Tuesday, still has no tracking information by Sunday. Update 1 week later they now are showing as delivered to Ingleburn on the opposite side of Sydney, and you have no phone numbers for customer support, only waiting hoping for an email to be answered. my review is delivery And service based, as i apparently cannot simply receive my order to wear and see how they are.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Hey Wayne,
Sorry, this has happened, can you please email me at info@stepone.life with the subject 'WayneW1610' and your order number. I'll find out what's gone wrong ASAP.
Sorry again mate.

Martin C.

Martin C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Comfortable as advertised but worried about longevity.

I have purchased several pairs (11 in total) so far and been wearing them for nearly three months. They are very comfortable as advertised. I travel a lot for work (expedition cruising) and am trying to take great care of them by hand washing rather than using the ship's laundry. However, I have noticed one pair has holes already and a few others are looking problematic. I will continue with them because they really are very comfortable and looks great but really hope they don't need replacing too quickly.

Hey Martin,
Sorry to hear that. We have a 12 month warranty so just email us at info@stepone.life and we'll replace them if faulty.
Best, Greg

Perfect Fit can never live without them

I originally brought two pairs and trailed them for about 4 months . I could not fault them so I brought another 15 pairs navigation around the website was easy 100% satisfied best I've ever had

Julie M

Julie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hubby loves them! A gift I know he definitely loves

Easy to order and navigate found items very easily.
Range was good, great colours to choose from.
Bought them for hubby and now he will only wear step one now! Super comfy,

Every man needs these!

The most comfortable, hard wearing, non riding boxers ever. Thigh rub and associated excoriation non existent with these boxers on. Do yourself a favour and go buy a few pairs!

Sam vialli

Sam vialliSydney, NSW

Oh what a feeling!!!

I have tried a lot of different brands of underwear. But nothing comes close to step one underwear. The product is that good you just have to give them a go. Great product, great service, delivered in quick time. Will definitely buy more. Highly recommended!!! So comfortable. I will definitely be buying more. Highly recommended!!

Bay R.

Bay R.Southwest, VIC

Plant Operators dream

Im a plant operator and always found my jocks ride up at work. Bought a pair of these and put them to the test. Couldnt be happier, so Im back for 15 more