Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quality products with exceptional customer service

After being recommended to Step One for their quality briefs and without doubt the best I have worn. I had a little concern about one of the briefs and the customer service I received is to be commended. Not only did I receive immediate responses to my query, whilst being extremely polite and understanding, Step One offered me replacement without further consultation. I found Step One's after service was really great and I would recommend them to all my friends and colleagues. Selling is one thing but their after service and care was exceptional. Thanks again.

Debra
DebraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chuck the old "undies"

I bought my husband a couple of pairs to try and have just ordered 15 pairs (on sale) and he has chucked the old undies out. He loves them..... that's Christmas and Birthdays sorted... LOL......

cll
cllGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best trunks ever

Bought a couple of pair for my husband and then my son.
They both say they are the most comfortable undies ever.
Have placed several more orders since.
I told my husband that I ordered 15 more pairs (as there was a sale) and he said great I can throw all the others out.

Customer service

My dealing with customer services was excellent. Had to change sizes no trouble, at all, very efficient. All done in a day.

Ingo S.
Ingo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

By far the best!!!

The Step One Boxer Briefs are by far the best jocks I've ever worn. In 58 years I have gone through a lot of different jocks but nothing comes even close to these. Unbelievably comfortable, no chafing seams and no riding up.
I was very reserved at first and hesitant to spend that much on a pair of jocks. Now I'm very glad I did and have even ordered my second lot (for a total of 14 pairs).
And to add to all of that ... very fast delivery and the sizing is perfect.

I highly recommend these to anyone!!!

Thank you, Step One!

Most comfortable underpants around

I love them ! Best underpants I. Ever had they glide as you walk and the material between the legs is so comfortable they glide and slide they don’t ride. I think they are GREAT !!!

Amazing

Everything was easy
Product amazing the best underwear I have ever had
Quality excellent I will definitely be buying some more of them

Best ever

Fantastic trunks, the best i own. Great fit, don't even know your wearing them. No need the keep re adjusting throughout the day. Ordered a couple of pairs to try them out. Just placed a second order. Very impressed. Delivery is quick too. What's not to like.

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect. The material is great!

Very comfortable; and cheaper than most I’ve tried… I’ve even purchased more in different colours and Step-One will be my choice in future…

Brilliant

Site is easy to navigate, all the info is there and easy to find. Hardly you know you are wearing them, very satisfied with the quality of the material. My only gripe is that the legs do ride up, but because of the material they are made from it isn't that noticeable.

Solves my problem.

The store was very easy to navigate, a range of colours and different sizes that would suit every mans taste. The look and feel great and I’ve just bought another 15 pairs, they solved a problem I had with sweating so a 10 out of 10 from me.

Perfect

These are definitely the most comfortable pants ever a must buy.
Believe me at the age of 61 I have been through a few pairs in my life time

Got 8 pairs, they must be good

I'm a big old chap, with big old thighs, that used to chafe big old holes in my boxers. Not any more. These are the most comfortable things I've ever won. I get stupidly excited every time a new colour get announced. Got 8 pairs at the moment and will be getting more for sure. Payday can't come quick enough

Lee J Collier
Lee J CollierHunter Region, NSW

THE most comfortable underwear I've EVER worn!

The Website was so easy to navigate. I love all the colours on offer. We bought some for our 2 sons too so we can all can have our 'own' colours. The boys agree, that Step One underwear is the MOST comfortable undies we've EVER worn! We even bought some as a gift for a mate!

Gordon M.
Gordon M.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderul and great quality

I have had these for over 18 months and they are still as comfy as the day I bought them. Can never go back to other underwear again.