Step One Bamboo Underwear
4.7 from 4,290 reviews

4,290 reviews

Comfortable junk jugglers

Honestly true to what they say. These are by far the best pair of junk jugglers on the planet. I’ve thrown out all my other pairs after purchasing 7 pairs of Stepone’s 2 weeks ago and now I’m back online to get another 4 to make sure I never run out of clean comfortable undies of love.

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

Squeezy squeezy chinesy! - help, I can't breathe!

best trunks i have worn

These trunks are so comfortable you dont feel like you are wearing any. i like the feel and they wash well. dont think they quite wick as well as advertised but still great

Sheepy72

Sheepy72BRISBANE

Made in China

Great feel and wear. Pity they are made in China so not buying them any more. Surely they could be made some where else other than the communist China country

Sizing Slightly small

They really are as comfortable as they say!

This underwear is awesome, they are everything they say they are- soft, comfortable and supportive I will definitely be ordering some more! And the delivery was pretty fast too looking forward to my next delivery

DavidPerth, WA

Ain't that the truth!

Seen the adverts, but seen adverts for Tradies, Bonds etc as well, and they didn't match up. But Step one do, boy do they. These are the best undies I have ever owned, by a country mile, and at retirement age, that is saying something. They do everything the ads say, I bought seven pairs, and all my others are now binned. Well done Step one.

Awesome

I bought 4 pairs of these earlier. I love them that much i just bought another 7 pairs. Best boxes briefs ever and believe me have bought a heap of other brands in the past...... No comparison to Step One.

Nathan H.

Nathan H.Hunter Region, NSW

The perfect underwear

These are so perfect and comfy I said too my wife 'it feels like I'm not wearing any at all cause they are so comfy' that is why I am going too keep buying more and look after them so that feel the same as the first time I put them on.

Bel

BelPerth, WA

Had to order more!

My partner says step one boxers are the best underwear he has ever owned (he is very fussy). Then I had to order another 7 pairs because after my son stole a pair from my partner he refuses to wear any other boxers! Lovely, personalised customer service support too :)

Terena

TerenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!!!! At last they fit perfect.

These are the best trunks to wear. First thing I said to my wife is "it feels like I am not wearing any underwear, so comfy." Just hope they can last a long time. Thanks.

Timothy N.

Timothy N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfortable

From the minute I put these bad boys on I threw all my non step ones away and haven't looked back. The only problem I have had is not Tracky friendly due to the material trackys slide down

Great product

Great underwear, have just ordered 15 as they are so good. Sizing is good, quality is fantastic and they feel great on. not once have I needed to pull the legs down, something i am constantly doing with my usual underwear

Perfect fit

Comfortable well fitting underwear that is eco friendly and wears like a second skin. No riding up and cool to wear. Great material, feels very soft good range of styles and colours.
.Prompt delivery
Would recommend.

Brilliant underwear

Bought them as unable to get a good fitting pair of underpants. Wow!! The fit is amazing and they really do not ride up. They deal with sweat so well and no more uncomfortable chaffing.. Been back to order more. Don't know how I got on without them.

Totally amazing

after debating on getting some brought the first pair and so happy never have I wore anything so comfy and best of all no more chafing I just have to tell everyone how they are making me feel happy is not the word

Underwear Shops & Brands

Where have you been all my life.

These are by FAR the best boxers I’ve ever worn. If you’re readings reviews to make sure then take my word for it , THIER AMAZING. Comfortable, breathable and they ride up.

The absolute best boxers

Easy to find colour, size and type of underpants.
Loved the range, would like more types of women’s pants, but men’s boxers fantastic.
My partner is waiting for three more pairs, me too as his first pair are being washed and worn so often.
He says they do all that is written about them. Comfort is beyond belief. He loves them.
Quality first class and they wash well
Perfect thank you

The Best

I was a bit sceptical but once they were delivered and i put them on, WOW so comfortable, what the bloke on the ad says is right you wont beet them.

Comfy great feel

Good quality great feel quick service good website. Size slightly on small size go up a size but you won’t be disappointed. Very satisfied with these will definitely buy some more.

Product Appearance As advertised

OMG! Where have these been hiding!

Fantastic fit,nicely cuddles where they are supposed to.I have never felt so comfortable.Do you do ladies briefs? My wife has stolen mine .! You should investigate ladies wear.Big market.thankyou very much.