Step One Bamboo Underwear

1,872

alansymes

alansymesDarwin, NT

Happy as

Daughter gave me 1 set for birthday - wore it for few days was so impressed I jumped online and got 15 pairs.
Got the medium short leg type and YES the WAIST BANDs rolls over but not a prob for me, waist size 33 / 34 but at least everything stays where it should unlike the previous brands I wore.
COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE T SHIRTS, the neck and arm elastic on my other bamboo type stretches and becomes unwearable.
Alan, Darwin NT

Missy

MissySydney, NSW

Happy Scaffy

Got recommended these for my partner from a client. My partner is 6'5 scaffolder who hates underwear normally. He has thick legs and struggles with chaffing and rolling especially in summer on site. I got him one pair to try and hes asked me to get 5 more. He loves them. So soft. Would like a woman's version!

M.Twindley

M.TwindleyIllawarra, NSW

Happy son

Bought these undies for my son and he loved them so got some more. It was very easy to order and they were delivered quickly.
Very satisfied with both product and service

Stephen Thomas

Stephen ThomasSydney, NSW

The Best Undies Ever

Very comfortable no bunching up lone leg or having to re adjust through out the day.
Just Awsome Step One bring on Step two Singlets and step three Socks.
I am serious!! Lol

Excellent customer service

The ordering process was very straightforward. There was no problem amending my order after I had submitted it. All communications from Step One have been very friendly. Looking forward to receiving the product.

Its all true!!

Everything said in the ads is 100% correct. The boxer (longer) and the material are outstanding. If youre sick of being uncomfortable, do yourself a favour and try StepOne. You wont regret it.

Fabio A.

Fabio A.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service, not convinced yet of product quality/lifetime

Product is comfortable but some of stitches started to come apart after 3 uses. Contacted customer service and got very fast response. Theyre sending me a replacement since it was my first buy.
As today, Id rate product 3 star and costumer service 5 star

Andrew W.

Andrew W.Sydney, NSW

So comfortable

I was impressed from the time I tried them on. Fixed My Normal issues of leg rubbing, leg hair tangling, and cotton briefs riding up when on a long walk

Patrick D.

Patrick D.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

As a larger guy with fairly large and long legs finding boxer briefs that fit me is challenging to say the least. Let alone ones that I don't have to adjust every 3 minutes. I could not recommend these higher to anyone.

gpodge

gpodgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

These guys are brilliant!... Part of being a good product is also the companies willingness to support their product. They have shown genuine concern for my comfort and happiness with the undies, going above and beyond what I expected.... Cheers!

Don't last

Purchased 4 pair and all of them had worn out in 4 months.
Posted it online to step one but they wouldn't replace as they wanted photo's or the product.
I myself find that rather odd as who keeps worn out underwear and would take photo's?
Definitely more cost effective to use previous underwear as was cheaper and lasted longer

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Disappointed
Disappointed

Really. Don't know anyone who keeps stuffed underwear let alone takes photo's!!
Secondly it's funny how that warranty isn't shipped and stated with the product.
To little to late.

KNS

KNSCentral Queensland, QLD

They are great

I bought one pair for hubby to try. Very easy transaction process. First wear hubby loved them. Soft and they don't roll up. I have now ordered him 7 more pairs. Only concern a tad expensive but surely price could be reviewed if you remove the fancy packaging and its associated costs?

Jazzag

JazzagNorth Queensland, QLD

comfortable

Super easy to navigate the store, awesome colour to choose from. Maybe an idea to do some different colour and donate some money to charity.
Great quality super comfortable
I will buy again

Product Appearance As advertised

This is my second time buying

I purchased my first three pairs over two years ago and they are still going strong one has a hole in the side because I didn't know what my size was and I tried to stretch it on to my body frame. They are incredible and long lasting just purchases 7 pairs this time so happy there are more colours to choose from instead of black and Navy blue haha can't wait to put them on

Woodsie

WoodsiePerth, WA

Purchased to Test the Hype.

Carmel

CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spot On

I bought 7 pairs for my husband & son. They both love them so much I've just ordered another 7 pairs. It was such an easy transaction & was delivered within 3 days. The product quality is excellent.

So comfortable

I bought these for my husband who said they were so comfortable that I had to go back and buy more. He said the ads were spot on and everything is kept in place

lefty

leftySydney, NSW

AWSOME!

they are all the ads say they are, easy to buy , quick delivery, quick response to emails. brilliant company, Don't change a thing guys, perfect. I bought 1 pair to try. will be buyn a dozen more

Stacey D.

Stacey D.Alice Springs, NT

It has changed my sons day to day life! Amazing!!

The product is exactly as the description says. The website is easy to navigate. 100% satisfied with my purchase. Will be back for more! Step one is an innovative product.

David RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor thread count - I see a hole in the quality

Ok so Step One won't admit they have a quality problem and keep deleting my posts of Facebook. This is my third pair replacement with the same problem. Abrasion hole appearing on bottom of rear panel. They don't seem to eager to accept negative feedback..so cop this poor review. Maybe now you might want to do something about the quality of your product. Have attached photos and other reviews similar to mine.

• +8