Step One Bamboo

Best boxers out, can't go any better then Step Ones

Step One won't disappoint, highly recommended. Great website, easy to use and find your perfect fit. Priced fairly for What it is, can't see myself wearing any other underwear then Step One

Product Appearance As advertised

By far the best underwar

I've used Bamboo underwear for years, The StepOne underwear just leaves them behind. Great range of sizes, that fit perfectly. So many colours. The most comfortable underwear you can buy.

My hubby

I bought a pair as a gift for my husband. He gyms regularly and also walks in the heat to the train station. He loves them, so we have now purchased another 4 pairs which we are currently waiting for. Big thumbs up.

Easily the best

Step One the most versatile product on the market beats every other brand hands down. Great for everyday comfort, hiking, riding, running. Best underwear I have ever tried you won’t be sorry

Easily the most comfortable

I’ve spent 20 years trying to find comfortable undies. I have had some great Mitch Dowd, Champion and Adidas but these are easily superior. The others did not remain comfortable but were better than the older ones in my draw. They did rise up no matter what which was frustrating.
I originally bought 4 pairs of the Step Ones to try them out. Instant comfort but I remained cautious over time. 6 months later I have just bought another 15 pairs which shows the quality and comfort with the product.
I rarely review products but thought it was only fair in this case.
My only negative is the writing in the back of the boxers rubs a bit at the start but soon washes away so no real issues there.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome review, Steve! We are stoked to hear that we made a good impression and that you loved our product. Happy to be in a life-changing business, providing the best comfort! Cheers and thank you for your support!

incredible

One word . Incredible. I’m never wearing any other undies again. I spend a lot of time in underwear , believe it and or not. And these are the best. I USED to get chafing around that area. Not anymore

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the awesome feedback, mate! Stoked to hear you love the product and the service. Always nice to hear from a Step One convert. Cheers!

Comfortable but not durable

Comfortable boxers that don't ride up as quoted. However they bobble and deriorate in the wash quicker than other brands I've tried.After about 6 weeks of using my first 4 pairs the fabric started to bobble. I thought this might have been me not following the wash instructions correctly. I ordered another 4 pairs and made sure to stick to wash instructions exactly but sadly the same bobbling and deterioration of the fabric occurred.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Charlie, Really sorry about this, the fabric should definitely not be doing this, would you mind emailing us on info@stepone.life with your order number so we can look into what is going on? We offer a 1-year guarantee on our product, so if faulty we will of course refund you. Regards Greg

Most comfortable underwear I have ever owned

There is no better, have tried all the brand's and styles under the sun....And thank God for step one! Speedy delivery and not the most money I have spent on underwear but definitely the best

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear this comment, mate! Glad you have found the ONE. The Step One! :)

70 years of waiting for comfy and well fitting undies!

My husband saw a STEP ONE ad on TV recently, so I ordered him one pair to try. He had been trying various brands of cotton/polyester/?? underwear for decades and has been very annoyed over those decades that "men's undies have never been any b....y good". Step One undies have provided him the comfort and support he expects and I have just ordered him another 7 pairs!! So, what about comfy and well fitting undies for women?

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We are stoked to hear the product worked for your partner. We always try to stay true to our ads. :)

Great fit and service.

Only early days as I just got a 4 pack of trunks last week but man do they feel comfortable and a perfect fit, super fast delivery and easy to navigate web site too. I used to wear Bonds trunks for years but recently, after the overseas takeover, their quality dropped right off and trunks and t-shirts only last 4-6 weeks before falling apart. Then I went to Calvin Klein trunks, lasted a bit longer but after 6 weeks the elastic around the legs went then after 3 months the waist elastic disintegrated. Here's hoping Aussie legends Step One last longer as they are by far the most comfortable undies I have ever worn :) 5 Stars, so far :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Yay! Happy to hear the product stood out from the rest of the brands. :) Makes us work harder to provide nothing but great comfort! :)

where are the flaps

Very good product, very comfortable, however try standing in front of a urinal wearing long pants. where are the flaps ?no front flaps makes them difficult to attend to urinal needs almost need to undress to go to the toilet.

Relief at last

Finally I have found gold! For many years I have been experiencing comfort issues including riding up and pinching, no more. Since purchasing my first 4 of Sets I was so satisfied with there fit and feel I have just ordered another 4 of Sets. Happy days.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, David. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

4.5 stars a real good information in review

Went through a period of buying all different brands of trunks / boxers since I always had the issue of the insides riding up, making it very uncomfortable.

I bought 7 trunks (medium) about 1.5 years ago. After wearing them for several weeks I found they started to ride up but it was nearly no where as bad as my other brand of underwear.

That being said overall they’re very good very comfortable. 7 pairs of underwear has lasted me 1.5 years and here I am buying another set as I write the review of how they have been. I gave this review 4 stars but if I could I’d choose 4.5. Hope this helps people to choose whether or not to buy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Rob, Thanks for the review mate and feedback. I think you would have our 1st generation. We are now up to V3 which has a new waistband and stronger, more durable fabric. Thanks for the review and continual support! Greg

Amazing! A long awaited 'chafing' success story...

From initial skepticism to absolute belief. I've searched high and low for 20 years to overcome chafing while walking or exercising. Having worn the these boxer briefs I'd say I've found the answer! :)
These fit so well you don't even know you have them on! Seriously!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, mate! Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :) Always awesome to hear from a Step One convert!

I know wear undies!

Don't usually wear undies cos I live in the tropics. These are now the only ones I'll wear - - Just make sure you get size right I found them a little smaller than stated.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Graeme, thanks for the feedback, champ! Were you able to get the right size? We have this cool guarantee called "the first pair", where you will be sure to get the right size. :)I used the guide! lolLol. :) Shoot us an email if you need a size change. We are always here to help. info@stepone.life is our email. Cheers!

Genuine game changer!

My whole life I have been largely uncomfortable in my underwear. Mid 2018 I found a brand I loved so much I bought 7 pairs. They were a revelation! Recently I needed to buy another 7 pairs when a mate suggested Step One. I was reluctant because the product I was originally hailing as a revelation were the same price and proven to me with the other 7. Why search when I had found?
But I gave Step One a chance because they offered a first pair satisfied or your money back guarantee.
Long story short, I just bought 7 pairs of Step One and am only going to wear the ‘original revelation’ underwear at the gym. Step One are now my all day, everyday underwear.

If you got to this point, here’s why:
1) Absurdly comfortable. Fabric is soft, waistband firm but not restricting, and crotch support is A1
2) As advertised, no riding up
3) Far less sweat than ANY underwear I’ve ever worn. It’s Australia. People sweat. But I’m dryer than ever in Step One
4) Bamboo is more eco friendly than cotton
5) Online shop is incredibly easy to navigate and they come to my door.

I’m a new customer, so the only thing I can’t review is durability. But I can assure you this: If they last, so will my patronage.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome and detailed feedback! I must say, this one is for the books. Never seen a comment as detailed as this. We truly appreciate the kind words. We promise to work harder to provide nothing, but the best comfort! Cheers Legend!

From the time I first slipped my Boxers on, I knew I was hooked. "Ahhh these fit and feel great". Ive ordered 6 more :-)

The website was accurate and easy to navigate.
The sizing was easy and accurate.
The colour range is good enough though fairly basic.
Good quality product with great fit and fabulous comfort.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Peter. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

Stitching coming apart after 3 wears

I was disappointed when the stitching started coming apart
Granted the longer briefs do not ride up, however I find them
really hot and sweaty, the bonds allow a bit of air

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Pat, Sorry to hear that. Stitching - sounds like a manufacturing fault, we offer a 1-year guarantee, so will of course replace them. Heat - If they don't work for you, we offer a First Pair Guarantee mate, so shoot us an email at info@stepone.life and we'll sort out a refund for you. Thanks Pat! GregI am a tradie in PERTH and work outdoors a lot of the time, I have bought and liked bamboo socks for the same reason I bought the briefs, however I sweat in the briefs, find the elastic waste and tends to curl up, probably my guts help, however I was really disappointed with the holes between the elastic and fabric after 3 washesHey Pat, Sorry to hear that mate, we have heaps of Tradies using them and we get great feedback on the breathability. Shoot us an email so we can process your First Pair Guarantee. Really appreciate the feedback Pat. Regards Greg

Hubby loves them.

Easy to order and arrived quickly. I purchased 3 pair for my husband and he loves them so just placed another order for 7, that should keep him quiet. He is a truck driver and can't get over the fact that they don't ride up, are so light and no issues with sweat. Great product, thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear your partner loved the product, Rossy! Thanks for the awesome support! Always happy to hear from a Step One fan. :)

I've worn other underwear and have suffered with chaffing, now no more chaffing and they are very comfortable to wear

Very easy website to navigate with a great varity of colour and sizes. This underwear is the most comortable underwear I've worn in a long time and I do not have chaffing anymore

Product Appearance As advertised
Happy to hear the product served its purpose, mate! We stay true to our ads, nothing but the great comfort for the "fella". :)