Step One Bamboo Underwear
4.7 from 2,407 reviews

2,097

How did you find me?

I think Im in love and my other boxers dont know it yet. Im going to have to have THE talk with them. But nothing else has made me feel like this, nothing else has touched me like that before. I feel young again! OK I have to go now, my other boxers are getting suspicious, but soon I will see my new love again, soon.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best boxers ever

The ads are not wrong, there most comfy and best boxers I have ever owned and will be the only brand I buy again when I need to. Junk is kept nice in place, and with the Lycra inner thigh great for gym and walking to stop chaffing

Best underwear ever!!!

We've worn out & chaffed through hundreds of dollars worth before finally finding some that actually do what they say: no chaff!! no sweat!! Happy legs and bits. I won't buy him anything else now - well worth the money.

Jazzriddle

JazzriddleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

11/10 would recommend

Amazing design, amazing customer service, really speedy replys. Heaps of colours to choose from and such an easy website to use, they're always at the top of the wash basket in this house

Moriati

MoriatiVictoria

Like not wearing any

Very easy to place the order I ordered 4 pairs after they arrived and tried them on I ordered another 7 pairs great colour choise easy transaction they are just like the guy in the comercial says they are very comfortable to wear I love them I won't be wearing any other type of underwear from now on I highly recommend them...

7 out of 5 stars

Excellent website that was easy to use
The range of products they have are excellent
Most comfortable pair of underwear Ive ever had
Customer service 7 out of 5 stars

Sonya Faulkner

Sonya FaulknerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

Super easy to purchase, super satisfied with the customer service. Excellent quality item. Purchased for my brother. They feel amazing! Cannot fault one thing with service or quality. A+++ impressed!

So Comfortable

Underwear feels so Comfortable to wear. I don't feel any ride up or have to constantly adjust them. They look and feel so great!!!
Would highly recommend this product to all you guys.

Good idea with one flaw

The boxers themselves are comfortable and we'll made but there is a flaw with waist band. I am not fat bellied but the band folds over when wearing and after use is permanently creased in two. I am afraid for this reason I couldn't recommend this product.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Aidan

AidanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mmmmm

A comfortable as a sexually ambiguous Thai girl holding my junk. Sensual yet slightly guilt ridden. Now I just have to use up words and it feels a bit awkward.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Very good customer service

I bought 15 pairs of longer boxers at $17/pair and noticed a sale price a few days later at a discount in the cyber Friday sale. Step one refunded the difference with no questions asked, great service and no issues with the product.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Amazing Trunks. So comfortable.

So amazing. So comfy. So Happy.
Besides the awesome underwear I just wanted to say How professional the whole process was.
I made a bit of a mix up in my ordering but by the following day it had been sorted out quickly and easily with the great assistance of the Step one support team.
Great people to deal with and did everything in their power to sort out the problem.
Awesome product. Great support team. Great packaging. Quick delivery.
Many thanks. Will be purchasing many more.

Jarred A.

Jarred A.Perth, WA

There all I wear now

Love step one I was searching for something similar to bamboo socks and couldnt find anything in stores after I started searching online found step ones and grabbed a pair or 15 and havent looked back they last for ever Ive got a pair 2 years old still going no blowouts I buy 15 every year Ive been telling my mates now there all wearing them

Product Appearance As advertised

I have finally found a pair i love!!

I got 4 pairs to try.... i just brought 10 more, these are great!! i have been looking for years for boxes that don't ride up and just fit!!! Thank you!!

Product Appearance As advertised

AWESOME TACKLE WRAPPERS !!!

These have got to be the most awesome pieces of fabric you would ever want to wrap round your tackle.
So comfy that you don't even know you're wearing them!!!!
Fantastic service. Fast efficient dispatch and delivery. Brilliant product.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Comfortable

Best undies I have ever worn! No more chafing on the inner thighs due to no riding up of the undie leg due to the lycra inserts. So comfortable it feels like you aren't wearing underpants at all.

Nenno

NennoSouth East Queensland, QLD

These aren't just undies...

I have never been excited to wear undies until I purchased my first set of Step Ones... I have now purchased an additional 4 pairs so I do not have to turn my only pair inside out. Not bad, good size!

Veiva Durisotti

Veiva DurisottiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Bought some for my Son for Christmas gave him a pair to make sure that they fitted as he is a bigger yoibg man.
He loves them only1 thing is waiting for the next big sale too buy some more for him.

Product Appearance As advertised

Best undies on the planet. The customer service is also outstanding and out of this world just like the product itself.

Best undies in the galaxy not just the planet.
Customer service is also one of the best.
Range and colours as well as names of the new colours are very cool and interesting

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once again step one I found even the longer boxer briefs in a larger size rode up straight away and were uncomfortable

Let down again, I would try the longer briefs in a medium instead of large but I feel it would be a waste of money, not sure why I'm having no luck with these

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One

Hey Jack
Appreciate your comments. If you've tried both styles, then we are more than happy to give you a full refund on your first pair. Obviously you keep both pairs we've sent you.
Sorry it hasn't worked out!
Best, Greg