Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product Appearance As advertised
Kym S.
Kym S.Central Queensland, QLD

Very happy Hubby

Bought one pair of sports underwear with the extra leg length. Hubby was so happy bought another 15 while on sale. Works as an Operator & won't wear anything else now.

Alli
AlliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Husband has never felt better

The website is so easy to work and the multiple price packages are awesome. Now to buy more for my father in law. Hubby won't wear any other underwear ever again. For once the ad is correct!

Comfy every step

Very satisfied. Normally buy them for others, they were well impressed and bought more for themselves. Would highly recommend them, very comfortable

Lucia Davis
Lucia Davis

Customer service is top notch!

Customer service is top notch! Post office sent back my order - customer service did not hesitate to sort it out and resend my purchases to me! First time buying from stepone and this was my test buy for me and hubby! Will buy again!

Another 15 to my existing 19 pair’s

The hard bit was deciding what Colour’s to get. Good job for mich & match. These are easily the most comfortable boxers I’ve ever found.
I ordered late on the weekend so the order would not have been looked at until its turn in the pile on Monday and they arrived with the post on Wednesday. Not bad for a minimum of a six day+ delivery well done boys & girls.

Excellent customer service!

Excellent customer service. Had an issue with my order but was impressed with how quickly it was resolved. I will be buying more.

Brendon M.
Brendon M.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service and comfy undies

I used to wear Bonds trunks, because that was what my dad wore, then I tried Calvin's and even tried the Shinesty with ball hammocks. None of these have kept their shape, or stayed dry with my sweaty active lifestyle like the Step One undies have
On my first order I got the wrong size and was offered a free replacement, or discount off multiple items. I'm so glad I got 7 more, not just 1.
I'm a funky sock guy, so when I saw the funky undie prints, I couldn't help myself. However only 4 out of the 7 arrived. After a half hour of receiving the goods, and emailing support, I had the 3 that were missing ordered and on their way
Thanks guys <3

Disappointed

I bought some of these actually bought four pair, wish I hadn’t. I have worn 2 of the 4 and they ride up my thighs and settle in my groin, very uncomfortable. So disappointing. I thought they would be awesome but they’re not.

Karen L.
Karen L.
Mat S.
Mat S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The Best

I purchased 15 pairs about 1.5 years ago, I am down to about 8 pairs left due to rips from the elastic but they have been excelent underwear and when the rest go will 100% be buying another 15 pairs.

Williams Family
Williams FamilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boxer love is a thing!

The perfect boxer is a ‘real thing’ in our house! Awesome customer service, speedy delivery, great range and I love the multi buy discount!

Best and most comfortable underwear ever

Product fits really comfortably and no need to keep adjusting the family jewels or wedgies. Love the range of patterns. Highly recommend these briefs to anyone. Communication with the company is awesome as well. So helpful with purchase especially when I tried changing order. Highly recommend this product and this company to everyone.

Holly
HollyMelbourne

Good but needs improvement

They are comy and they are great to wear however, they do not accommodate for women needs...there is no option for things for sanity products to be worn with these

Love them

So comfortable - whenever they come out with a new edition I will buy one. I've even felt like using my treadmill for the first time in 2 years. Does comfort do that??? If they have a discounted sale again I will buy even more - hopefully black will be available then.

Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step one undies are the best undies ever and the support staff are just as good

Great online store, great range and the best quality highly recommended and the support team are awesome thanks and will buy again.

Sally1234567
Sally1234567Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfy undies!

Bought a pair of these to try them out. Loved them so much, I bought seven more! They are really comfortable, stop thigh chafing, wash well, no visible panty lines and the legs don't ride up. I have chunky thighs, so I bought a size up from my waist measurement - they fit perfectly and sit nicely on my waist and thighs.