Step One Bamboo

I know wear undies!

Don't usually wear undies cos I live in the tropics. These are now the only ones I'll wear - - Just make sure you get size right I found them a little smaller than stated.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Graeme, thanks for the feedback, champ! Were you able to get the right size? We have this cool guarantee called "the first pair", where you will be sure to get the right size. :)I used the guide! lol

Genuine game changer!

My whole life I have been largely uncomfortable in my underwear. Mid 2018 I found a brand I loved so much I bought 7 pairs. They were a revelation! Recently I needed to buy another 7 pairs when a mate suggested Step One. I was reluctant because the product I was originally hailing as a revelation were the same price and proven to me with the other 7. Why search when I had found?
But I gave Step One a chance because they offered a first pair satisfied or your money back guarantee.
Long story short, I just bought 7 pairs of Step One and am only going to wear the ‘original revelation’ underwear at the gym. Step One are now my all day, everyday underwear.

If you got to this point, here’s why:
1) Absurdly comfortable. Fabric is soft, waistband firm but not restricting, and crotch support is A1
2) As advertised, no riding up
3) Far less sweat than ANY underwear I’ve ever worn. It’s Australia. People sweat. But I’m dryer than ever in Step One
4) Bamboo is more eco friendly than cotton
5) Online shop is incredibly easy to navigate and they come to my door.

I’m a new customer, so the only thing I can’t review is durability. But I can assure you this: If they last, so will my patronage.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow! Thank you so much for the awesome and detailed feedback! I must say, this one is for the books. Never seen a comment as detailed as this. We truly appreciate the kind words. We promise to work harder to provide nothing, but the best comfort! Cheers Legend!

From the time I first slipped my Boxers on, I knew I was hooked. "Ahhh these fit and feel great". Ive ordered 6 more :-)

The website was accurate and easy to navigate.
The sizing was easy and accurate.
The colour range is good enough though fairly basic.
Good quality product with great fit and fabulous comfort.

Stitching coming apart after 3 wears

I was disappointed when the stitching started coming apart
Granted the longer briefs do not ride up, however I find them
really hot and sweaty, the bonds allow a bit of air

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Pat, Sorry to hear that. Stitching - sounds like a manufacturing fault, we offer a 1-year guarantee, so will of course replace them. Heat - If they don't work for you, we offer a First Pair Guarantee mate, so shoot us an email at info@stepone.life and we'll sort out a refund for you. Thanks Pat! GregI am a tradie in PERTH and work outdoors a lot of the time, I have bought and liked bamboo socks for the same reason I bought the briefs, however I sweat in the briefs, find the elastic waste and tends to curl up, probably my guts help, however I was really disappointed with the holes between the elastic and fabric after 3 washesHey Pat, Sorry to hear that mate, we have heaps of Tradies using them and we get great feedback on the breathability. Shoot us an email so we can process your First Pair Guarantee. Really appreciate the feedback Pat. Regards Greg

Hubby loves them.

Easy to order and arrived quickly. I purchased 3 pair for my husband and he loves them so just placed another order for 7, that should keep him quiet. He is a truck driver and can't get over the fact that they don't ride up, are so light and no issues with sweat. Great product, thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear your partner loved the product, Rossy! Thanks for the awesome support! Always happy to hear from a Step One fan. :)

I've worn other underwear and have suffered with chaffing, now no more chaffing and they are very comfortable to wear

Very easy website to navigate with a great varity of colour and sizes. This underwear is the most comortable underwear I've worn in a long time and I do not have chaffing anymore

Product Appearance As advertised
Happy to hear the product served its purpose, mate! We stay true to our ads, nothing but the great comfort for the "fella". :)

Truly the world's most comfy undies .. in the world

The perfect fit and it truly feels like im being cradled by the hand of god. The web page and buying process is easily navigated, and traking process for the purchase was great. Love ya work boys.. but now i can't wear anything else ..

Mind blowingly comfortable

These underpants are a game changer. I bought one pair as a test and immediately came back to order enough to cover the whole week. Easy to order, quick delivery, couldn't be better. Get involved

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the awesome feedback, David! Happy to be in a game-changing business, providing nothing but the best comfort! :)

Not so great

Had a pair for 3 months now and it’s starting to get holes along the stitching. They claim it doesn’t ride up but it still does perhaps not as much as my bonds did but you’ll still find yourself doing the grip and tug to pull them back down through your pants. At more than double the price of Bonds I’ll stick with that.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Elton, Really sorry to hear that. We offer a First Pair Guarantee for 30 days, but by the sounds of it you are now 3 months in. Do you think it's a size or style issue? We're more than happy to try and work something out for you to make it right. Do you want to email us on info@stepone.life and the team will see what we can do? Thanks Elton! Greg

I really like these

Bought one of these to try them, then bought another because I really like these, now will continue to replace all my old style jocks.
Easy to move around the store and got what I ordered super quickly

Product Appearance As advertised
Always glad to hear from another Step One convert! Happy to hear that we have lived up to our ads! Cheers for your awesome support! :)

WOW!!!! :-):-):-)

WOW!!!! A product that does as it says I bought 3 pairs a month ago and just bought another 4....they don't ride up your leg and it keeps everything nice a cool...AWESOME Product!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks, mate! Comments like these make us work harder in providing nothing but great comfort for you champs!

Very poor customer service and no warranty

I have bought 10 pairs of these. After the third wearing I found stitching was coming apart on a few of these. I made contact online with the company and they said to send photos which I did. I have not heard from them since and they don't return my emails now. Buyer beware...

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Toby, Really sorry about that, not the experience we aim to provide. Can you please email me with your order Att to Greg and I'll personally look after it. Please note we offer a full 12-month warranty and any defects will be replaced. Regards GregHi Greg, Thanks for the reply. What is your email address so i can send to you? I have info@stepone.life but have emailed about half a dozen times since the start of the year with no response?Hi Toby, Please send it to info@ and mark it 'Att Greg!' and I'll make sure I pick it up. Sorry again Toby! Greg

Great product

Easy to navigate your site, was hoping for more of a color range but hopefully that will come in the future, very satisfied with the product i purchased.
Please bring back the light blue color, and maybe orange.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow! Thanks for the awesome feedback, Robert! We are stoked to hear the product and the service worked for you. Cheers for your support!

So Comfortable

Easy to navigate website, I bought 2 for my husband to try out he love them, he said it was the most comfortable jocks he has worn, so he made me buy 7 more. Very happy with purchase.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow, such awesome feedback, Stella! Stoked to hear the item worked for you husband. Thanks for the support! :)

Best Undies yet

My husband says they are the most comfortable underwear. He doesn't sweat in these, first time ever. Purchasing your products were extremely easy and customer friendly. The products arrived carefully packed and in a timely fashion.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for the kind words, Leona. Happy to hear the product worked for your partner! Happy to be in a life-changing business, providing nothing but great comfort. :)

Replaced All My Underwear

I initially bought 4 step ones. They are GOOD! So good in fact I purchased another 7 to completely replace my high profile brand trunks.

THANKS to the Step One team.

Product Appearance As advertised
LOL. Stoked to hear you loved the product! We always try our best to stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! Cheers :)

Perfect for the larger guy

I am a larger guy, so trying to find undies that fit and are comfortable (and affordable) has been difficult. I gave these try and am converted! They are very comfrotable to wear and feel awsome. They dont' strangle your.....you know whats.....and even on the hottest days.....everything feels cool. Highly recommend them.

Product Appearance As advertised
Stoked to hear it worked for you, Michael! Always glad to hear from a Step One convert. :) Cheers!

Comfort plus no riding up

Never been so happy not be pulling my briefs down all day and no more chaffe couldn’t be happier. trialed one pair, then just ordered 7 more at a discounted rate very happy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for the kind words, Brock! Happy to hear the product worked for you. We always stay true to our ads, nothing but awesome comfort! :)

Once you meet your one true love

It's true love and once you find that true love you stop looking. I have way too many types of boxers in my short life. Step One just sticks to your thighs the whole time and don't creep up to your crotch. I love them.

Product Appearance As advertised
LOL. Glad you found the ONE...Step One! Cheers for your support, mate!

Will never wear anything else

I brought some Boxer length Step ones about 6 months ago and feel in love. I've lost a bit of weight since so thought i'd try there shorter version. I brought 7 pairs and god i love them!

Product Appearance As advertised
What an awesome feedback, Robert! Always happy to hear from a Step One convert. :) Cheers for your support. :)