Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Daniel

Daniel Sydney, NSW

Can’t believe I lived without these underwear before

Other undies don’t compare literally feel like your wearing nothing at all I recommend these to anyone . Soo what you waiting for

All I wear!

Don't listen to anyone that says these aren't a revelation, these are the best boxers you'll ever wear. As soon as I got them all others were discarded, I only wear these and will forever. Thanks Step One!

TASJules

TASJules Launceston, TAS

No more kmart trunks for my man!

I had purchased these in the past for both my sons. They loved them so much that I decided to get my partner 4 pairs to try. Well .. 4 pairs is now 6 pairs, with the addition of 2 pairs of the limited edition jellyfish blue trunks. Will have to place another order shortly because apparently he's throwing all his older trunks away .. he's addicted! Looks like Christmas shopping for all the men in my life will be done in the one spot .. too easy .. great product guys!! :)

Raymond Northeast, VIC

They are so comfortable love colours never wear anything else now and I’m 55 well done best undies ever invented make bonds look like big W lol

PMar

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good at all!

These pill really easily. I have bought so many of these long boxers and they only last a few months.

Great undies.

I brought the trunks for myself. Now I've brought them for all my boys as well. Very satisfying

I also had a return to change size. The after care service was excellent. They posted out the new size undies same day as I sent the returns back.
Unbelievable.

Thank you Step One for all your help.

The Hype is true

Very skeptical at first with the hype Having bought some wouldn't revert to the old ones Just bought a second set of 4 My "Plums" have never been as comfortable as in the Juicy Plums

Maz

MazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reccommend!

These boxer briefs do everything they say they do in the ads.
One problem I've had is the material (string) coming apart a bit one a few of my briefs... but I own about 10 step one undies and generally this isn't a problem.
Would still reccommend!

One size fits all

Excellent material, good design, holds bits and pieces snug so can sit in my wheelchair comfortably 18 hours day. BUT why not provide a `one size fits all` for the over 44 inch waist ? Surely (chinese) mfrs would be able to sew a hook and eye in a slack elastic waist band ; or simply a Velcro tongue so that the waist band can be varied to suit the obese once they have settled.!. Importantly the waist band must not be the strong elastic that you have on under 44" sizes - its almost too strong for comfort. `One size` has market potential - nobody providng as far as I know.

Great boxers

Great boxers shorts I'm a 34 waist ordered a large 1st time but found them to be to tight around the nether region so ordered extra large they fit alot better so would recommend ordering size up I've ordered 9 pairs in total not sure about 1st pair guarantee thought as the large were to small I email them my details and proof of purchase and have never Heard anything back

2nd bulk order

These are the most comfortable boxers I have ever worn. I have just ordered my 2nd lot as they now do the extra sizes now. I wish they were making these years ago as they are unlike anything I have worn before. They actually do keep you cooler down there too which is awsum. (The jewels cooler) haha.
I would definitely recommend anyone who is a bigger chap to buy these. You may think they are a tad expensive but trust me, once you try you will definitely want more.
It would be nice to get a free baseball cap though when you spend so much, wink wink.
Keep up the good work step one.

Shaun

Shaun Southwest, VIC

Most comfortable jocks I ever had

From jumping on the website to working out my size to then getting my first pair was a breeze. And once I wore them a few times I knew I needed more. So comfortable you don’t even notice you’ve got them on.

He wants more!!!

Lets just put it this way, I bought them to spoil him and now he wants more, lots more! *Sigh... its gonna cost me a fortune!! He absolutely loves them, he always had the supermarket ones, you know the 5/7 pairs for £8...but oh no! Not anymore...now im gonna need a mortgage to get a second mortgage to buy as many as he wants!...I'v created a monster!!

John G

John GHunter Region, NSW

These have made life sooo much better

These undies are the best, I have lymphedema n the fluid pools in the groin resulting in a wicked rash, but now I have one step there’s no more chafing, they’re super comfy

ALLEN

ALLENIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy Man

I received my first pair on a Wednesday. I was so happy reordered 7 pairs that day. Wore the same pair until the new ones arrived Friday. Best undies ever. No more chaffing and I am not pulling them out of my you know what anymore

Nothing else compares

The best bar none. Try them and I guarantee you won’t want to wear anything else. I absolutely love them.

Very Happy Customer

Very Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

BEST BOXER BRIEF EVER!

I bought these for my son and he absolutely LOVES them! I am not very good on computers and I found the website SO easy to navigate, it was GREAT! The range and the quality of the boxers is AMAZING and having FREE postage, was just another added bonus!

Great service and product

Outstanding customer support.
Unfortunately the product wasn't for me, it did stop rubbing but they where just a bit uncomfortable for me.

Pukka

Ordered two different pairs to try out and see what all the fuss was about, absolutely brilliant! Ordering more today

Very comfy with great support

These feel great on & there’s plenty of colours & sizes for everyone big or small. Great service too especially with the “first pair guarantee” offer which means you can’t loose even if you ordered the wrong size or simply don’t like them