Step One Bamboo Underwear
4.7 from 2,985 reviews

4.7 (1,685)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (152) · No (1,598)
  • Sizing True to size (1,679) · Slightly small (99) · Slightly large (45) · Very small (11) · Very large (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Cohen C.

Cohen C.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so great :)

Aden W.

Aden W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service. Will buy again when I need more.

I bought 14 pairs, one developed a whole in the stitching within 4 weeks.
Within 45 minutes and 2 emails I had a replacement order confirmed.

All others pairs going great and service is more than reasonable.

Shelly

ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and great customer service

Purchased 9 pairs of underwear for husband in January, the product has been fantastic and he is really happy. The website was easy to navigate and the delivery fast.
In March I noticed a tiny hole in one of the pairs and I contacted customer service about it. Jonny was amazing he responded in less than 20mins (at night time) and replaced the damaged underwear with no fuss.
Overall the product has been great quality, husband loves them and never takes them off! Would recommend stepone to anyone.

Tuppy

TuppyPerth, WA

Not very durable

The pants wear out very quickly as the materials are a bit thin. They either get little wear holes very quickly or completely blow out with a large split in the back. The pants are roughly 2 to 3 months old and we have had at least 5 blow outs with the large hole in the backside and the majority of the rest have smaller wear holes in about 5-7 weeks. We are ordering more as we have no choice but I wish they would make them slightly stronger and thicker material so they do not wear out so quick as they are not cheap for something that only lasts 2 months on average.
I have had 2 replacements but gave up asking for more.
Product quality needs a little improving.

Alisha Fontana

Alisha FontanaPerth, WA

Perfection at it's best

I have brought over 20 pairs of these underwear for all the men in my life, my husband has never been happier and doesn't complain of chafe anymore, my father and brother have requested them for birthdays, Easter, Christmas! Best investment!

good but too expensive

Comfortable underwear. But not worth what is was asked for. Way too expensive. For $22 dollars I can buy well known brands of underwear. So, think it well before you buy this one

Chuck

ChuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great multi-use jocks

Most comfortable jocks I've ever worn. Hides skid marks from sharts very well. Can use on both sides, good for a week each side. Excellent COVID-19 mask since no self-respecting virus or bacteria will even try to get past my fart barrier.

Excellent, 100% Happy

First thoughts about 17 pound for a pair of boxers was "How much??" But 100% worth it! I work in Accident and Emergency so I'm doing around 20k steps a day, I'm a guy with big thighs so I get alot of chafing. I've tried pants, cotton boxers, cycling shorts, commando, cream and other things, even losing weight didn't help (Its muscle not fat apparently)
These things are amazing, 100% amazing. No chafing, no sweaty, no walking like I've crap myself 100% amazing, like wearing nothing worth added protection.
Will buy more soon!

Product Appearance As advertised

These undies are perfect no adjusting of the Crown Jewels needed

Saw ad on tv and ordered one pair to test them. Was so pleased with them that I ordered an other 15 as that reduced the price quite a lot and it means I always have a clean pair in the cupboard.
Wouldn’t wear any other undies after having worn the step one trunks
Everything in it place all day without adjusting, for me that’s a first and I am 71

John G

John GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A product that delivers what it promises .

I bought a pair of these over 12 months ago and submitted them to rigorous testing .
They keep their shape and elasticity ;
Your boys stay in place and there is no sweat even in summer .
Just as promised ; THEY ARE THE BOMB !
I've just ordered another 4 pairs ...Dumping the old ones .
" GET SOME ! "

rusty

rustySouth East Queensland, QLD

comfortable from the first wear

top quality products throughout the entire range,online store was very easy to navigate through,could not ask for anything better after years of unsatisfactory underwear it was great to find a product that actually does as the manufacturer states

Chloe D.

Chloe D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Step One the perfect jocks everyone needs

These are perfect I'm gonna throw out my old jocks and buy a bunch of Step One I can't go with out them now, perfect on hot days great with holding the moisture, as a construction worker it does get bad with the sweat, chafing and all that, step one are the perfect jocks recommend to anyone. (No more wet sweaty jocks, No more Chafing.)

Jay H.

Jay H.Sydney, NSW

I threw away all my other undies!!

Honestly the best underwear I have ever worn! I threw away all my tradie and bonds pairs! The fit is snug out not restrictive!! I am an electrician so up and down ladders all day getting into confined spaces and they NEVER ride up! Stay put all day! I haven’t had chaffing since! Life changing product!

Absolutely amazing!

The best underwear I’ve ever used. No more riding up of the leggings, no more junk spillage. Just cool comfort all day long! I recommend them to as many people as I can (as long as it comes up organically - you’d be surprised how often that happens!)

big  boy

big boySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfy as

At first i thought a little pricey , they had better be good...being a electrician, i go through undies like no tomorrow, i was pleasantly surprised, most importantly they are super comfy, with absolutely no sticky chaffing , just measured my gut , which is big ''XL'' , and was a perfect fit, will be interest to see how long they last , under ''extreme'' condition's, i don't know anyone associated with step one, but can only give my honest onion

Deb H

Deb HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfy As, no more chafing!!

Fantastic! Awesome and Thankgod are just some of the words my husband used to describe these Undies, we have bought another 7 pairs, Customer Service is Excellent!! Buy buy buy

Suze23

Suze23Sydney, NSW

Customer service is AWESOME! Had a size issue, emailed Step One, their response was almost immediate! Kept me up to date at all times. Fantastic service and kept their word.

biccky

bicckySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Customer service

This is about the customer service I had with Jonny and how helpful he was. As I bought the wrong size I needed to change them and he was so helpful it was very easy to render. If nothing else I would recommend them.

Salah N.

Salah N.Perth, WA

Excellent feeling boxer

After trying all kinds of brands such as bonds, I decided to give Step One a try so I bought a single boxer to try it. After placing the order, I received my Step One boxer in few days (even less than a week) which is a pretty good shipping time so it seems they use fast shipping instead of standard.

So after taking a shower and putting on the boxer, all I can say is wow they feel really good and not tight or lose what so ever. And they feel much more breathable compared to Bonds ones I have. I never had any ride up after use them in workout and at work which is something I had to put up with when wearing bonds version. Overall I highly recommend the boxers to anyone who is an average size and has issues with sweet and ride ups.

frodobaggins73

frodobaggins73Sydney, NSW

So good buying more

I got a pair of the boxer briefs they are so comfortable and were great on a hot day working in the workshop. I am just about to buy some more and they the trunks