Listing monitored by Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore

Nikki13
Nikki13North-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect Fit

Online store was easy to navigate with a good range of products of high quality. Very pleased with my purchase.

Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect. Can’t live without it.

The 22D sizing is much better for me than my 22C. I have so much more available to me now.

Linda P.
Linda P.South East Queensland, QLD

Unfortunately I chose the wrong size

Quality was good, because it was a sale some items didn't have my size, happy with website, not happy with speed of my NBN. Product range was fine.

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

The lady I spoke to was warm and welcoming. I was made to feel as if I am a valued customer of Big Girls.
Thank you for an excellent buying experience.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Lisa
LisaMid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous! Thank you ☺️

Fits well! Considering I didn’t try it on, I only had the fitting test… The only thing is, when I put my details in for a correct size, it took awhile to get my results

Perfect fit

Panache Swimwear Anya Riva Balconnet Underwired Tankini - Black

Offers great coverage and support (12H). I felt comfortable and confident wearing it. Love the little cords on the side (can ruche the fabric).

Joyce
JoyceFar North Queensland, QLD

They are beautiful and very comfortable I really love my new bras and I have told my friends all about them

I just love my new bras it is the first time that I have brought 2 bras at once
They fit so beautiful I love the color of them
It is the first time I have ever had a wonderful purple bra as I could only have a white or bone color
The lady who helped me over the phone was unbelievable she new what size I needed so I put my trust in her and I don't have sore shoulders were my old bras use to dig in.

Sherrie
SherrieLaunceston, TAS

Love my sloggi..

I was happy to find what I was after.. and a couple of different colours, which I was pleased about.. thank you..

Chez
ChezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect fit and very comfortable. Will be buying more

Perfect fit. Easy to marinate the website.
Range was great.
Customer service was excellent.
Quality excellent
Very happy overall with bras and service

Product Appearance As advertised

Nicole T
Nicole TSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is great, especially if you have trouble with back done up bras.

The quality is great as usual, and the site easy to use, with the questionnaire. Fast delivery, which is a bonus

Megs
MegsMelbourne

Great product, Great service!

So easy to navigate the online ordering website. Excellent range of products. I appreciated the notification of a possible delivery delay prior to actually finalizing ordering. However, my item was still dispatched and delivered promptly.

Bobbie
BobbieNortheast, VIC

Positive return!

The product was fantastic, quality great, return was simple & made a positive experience! I can’t wait to get the correct size and wear them!

Lydon
LydonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful

I had some issues with my sizing and printing a return label. The customer service assistants I spoke to were all very helpful and managed to get me a good replacement size!

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

Very comfortable

I was very happy with this purchase. It is well made and comfortable. Delivery was quick. Will buy more later.

Kathy
KathyNorth Western Region, NSW

Best way to buy bras

I have bought a few bras now from Big Girls. It still a bit hit and miss, but it's easy to return and get a different size if the style is right or try a different style. They have better information about the fabric composition and it's easy to find cotton rich bras than other website. And have been able to reorder. When I hit on a good thing with other online clothing sellers they always seem to discontinue the item before I can reorder.

Product Appearance As advertised

Nita
Nitaasked

Did anyone manage to get a refund via bank or PayPal? I'm waiting but not confident that it will happen... Wish I had of read reviews before ordering, I only found out yesterday the company is closed...

Jac
Jac

Hi Nita, Nope, not a thing!

colden
colden

Yes! I'm with St George and entered a Card Dispute with them. Gave them all the details and they refunded my money.

BG TeamBig Girls Don't Cry Anymore

We’re so very sorry to hear that you may be out of pocket due to the collapse and liquidation of Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) Pty Ltd
As you may have read, Curvy has purchased some of the assets from Liquidator of Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) Pty Ltd, including the brand name and website.
We are really excited to be able to keep the Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) brand and customer offering alive, as we feel strongly about supporting women, and understand that having access to choice, when bra shopping is so important.
As the new owners of the brand and website, we are however an independent, separate company with no connection to or affiliation with the liquidated company Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) Pty Ltd. While we did purchase some of the assets, we were not in a position to take on the $2,000,000+ of liabilities owing to suppliers and customers. Unfortunately, we (Curvy) can’t provide refunds of amounts that weren’t paid to us, or fulfil orders that were placed with the company that is now in liquidation.
We've received advice that you may be able to utilise a system called "charge-backs" to get your money refunded. In addition, we realise this has likely been a frustrating and stressful process for you. We would really love for you to give us a chance to show you how Big Girls Don't Cry (Anymore) performs under our new management team, with our award-winning customer service and sales expertise.
For customers impacted, on top of any refund available from your credit card company, we would love to offer you your next order at cost price via a 40% discount on your next order with Big Girls Don’t Cry (Anymore).
We expect to get the website back up and running within the next few days.
To receive your exclusive discount code, please email customercare@curvy.com.au

Kind Regards,
The BG/ Curvy Team

grumpyasked

What nationality were the owners or names would he good

Lorraine
Lorraine

New Zealand. Just received notification that Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore is closing down. Hope my bank manages to get my funds back.

grumpy

Not “is” closing down but “HAVE” closed as of 5pm last night 21/12/20. Goodly k with your refund/s

anon.
anon.

owner name is karen edbrooke.

Get an answer from our members and Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore representatives