2Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

813 reviews · Statistics

89% · 72472 · 9%

Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (628)
Sizing
  • Very small (9)
  • Slightly small (51)
  • True to size (576)
  • Slightly large (24)
  • Very large (1)
Product Appearance As advertised (635) · Not as advertised (22)
See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cowgirl
Cowgirl2 posts

EASY SERVICE

Fabulous service despite my mistake in delivery option. The product arrived quickly & I was pleased with my purchase.. Show details ·  1
Lesley J.
Lesley J.3 posts

Purchasing and returning products was easy

I bought a few bras, unfortunately did not fit at the time, so returned them, but the whole process was really smooth. I'm currently in the process of losing weight so I will try again in a few months time once everything has settled. Show details ·  1
Linda
Linda

I had asked for a similar bra to the ones that I had ordered. They were very quick and I was able to purchase a similar bra one was excellent but the other I will not purchase again.Thank you Show details ·  1
Janette C.
Janette C.3 posts

Great

So quick to deliver. Thought I'd be sagging for weeks but no. There it was in the mail box already. Show details ·  1
Margaret
Margaret

So easy to put on

I struggle to do up back closing bras. These as much better and give good support Show details ·  1
Deb S
Deb SVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Experience

I thought my bra didn't fit and organised a virtual fitting to find out correct sizing. Bron was fabulous and talked me through putting it on a different way and bra actually fit me perfect. Great experience. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD

I love my purchase. The size I choose fits which was good since I couldn't try it on. I think the best about you was that I could call a real person and order over the phone and get feedback to help with my decision. My only reason for giving it a 4 star instead of a 5 star was because it took several weeks to arrive. Show details ·  1
Miss Fee
Miss FeeVICWestern District, VIC3 posts

Great products

I'm so in love with my new purchases, thank you. Show details ·  1
Anne Dever
Anne Dever2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great product

I am happy so far with my bra. It fits well and is comfortable. I am assuming it will last me for quite a while. Definitely will be buying more in the future. It was very easy to navigate the website and there is a great range of products. Show details ·  1
PEGGY
PEGGY

Finally a reputable company that is easily contacted

Purchases and returns are equally hassle free
Quality of bras is excellent Show details ·  1
Wanda
WandaQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great place

Great place to purchase front opening bras for the large size women. Show details ·  1
Ceecee
Ceecee

No wire!!! Super comfy!!!

After 30+ years of wearing underwire, it was fantastic to finally find a bra that does the job without the wire!!! Show details ·  1
Equestriene
Equestriene

Super comfortable very supportive sports bra

Holds my double D's in place perfectly whilst riding my horse. Show details ·  1
Sharon T.
Sharon T.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Such excellent customer service

I was impressed with the fast and easy exchange service. And when I had questions. The responses were always fast and helpful Show details ·  1
Sandra