2Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Chenoa L.
Chenoa L.Barkly, NT

Highly recommended

Great service amazing quality , definitely recommend.
I had to return and exchange and was guided by staff. Very friendly Show details
Melissa P
Melissa P

Satisfied customer

Extreme satisfaction with the process and products we purchased. We will be back. Show details
Jules
JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Easy shopping

Great product and great service. Have purchased many items previously as well. Show details ·  3
Melissa D
Melissa DNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Very happy with the ease of ordering and delivery was with in the time frame as stated Show reply
Rhiannon
RhiannonThe Mallee, VIC

Always a good experience

Perfect fit and comfort. Delivery was quick.
Will definitely shop there again. Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim

Boobs and thumbs up!

Exactly as advertised and came so quickly too! I will definitely buy from here again. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneMurray Region, NSW4 posts

Comfortable and perfect fit

This is my 3rd bra of this style. I have large cup size with a small ribcage and my breasts sit really high on my chest. This style fits me perfectly. The items I purchased were shipped quickly and if Australia Post had been efficient I would have received them in a great time frame. However as is current Australia Post delivery time frames it sat for 4 days in a depot. Show details ·  1
Yvonne K.
Yvonne K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the web site is fairly easy to navigate, I will be returning

The item is as described, I already have one in different colour Show details ·  1
Joy
JoyNortheast, VIC4 posts

Fantastic product and excellent return policy

The deliveries are extremely quick. I had to do a return this time for the first time and it was amazing. I was allowing for Australia post and expected it to be at least 2 to 3 weeks but no it was 5 days. I live in the bush. I love the bras I get I have been buying them for a long time and keep getting them. they are comfortable and very good for someone with restricted movement in the shoulders. I love the front opening. Show details ·  1
Mum with a smile
Mum with a smileCentral West, NSW2 posts

Happy

I received both my bras together, I was so happy with them thank you it is hard to get 12g bras at a reasonable price. Show details ·  1
Angela M.
Angela M.Perth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Comfortable and supportive a must try

Beautiful material and super supportive and comfortable. Shipping was very quick Show details ·  1
Karen M.
Karen M.South West, WA

Ordering made easy

Parcel arrived earlier than estimated
Online fitting guides were a great help
Product is super comfortable Show details ·  1
Lynne_Riley
Lynne_RileyNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Beautiful fit

Love my front close bra, fits beautifully, especially as I had lost weight and my old bras were very loose in the cup. Show details ·  1
Marcia W.
Marcia W.Murray Region, NSW15 posts

Love my glamorise bra

Great service and kept informed of my order, and fast delivery. Show reply
Catherine
Catherine4 posts

Comfort, Style and Pretty

So happy to have a bra that fits so well, is so supportive and pretty. I have a drawerful of this model in a choice of colours. Would like a purple one please Glamorise!! Show details ·  1