3.9 from 12,221 reviews

12,221 reviews

Neela

Neela

Impressed!

Extremely easy to navigate, thanks to the price tags that come along with products.
I am happy with the range of products as well as the quality of products, sizes as ordered.
Most importantly, it was quicker than any other store.
Love it.

CS M.OzSale

Thank you for your support Neela and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Marieke Bauer

Marieke BauerSydney, NSW

I got what I paid for...

CS M.OzSale

Thank you for your support Marieke and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

DaibhinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong underpants.

According to the picture these were briefs, what arrived are bikini pants. Very annoyed, they were for my grandson's birthday but they will have to go back, he does not like bikini underpants.

The order number is: 31685393 confirmed on August 27/2020

Good to deal with!!

Always forthcoming with any query. There has never been an issue if I had a issue with any garment. I have been a customer for 5 years plus. I recommend

CS M.OzSale

Thank you for your support Peadar and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Katrin R.

Katrin R.Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible Quality, Photos are misleading, wrong sizes, TERRIBLE!!!

Photo on website and photo of actual product. It's not even a jacket it's just some poorly stoated fabric. Bought another item, which was weigh larger than a comparable size in AUS (misleading size guide on website)

Sizing Very large
ALLY

ALLYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super slow and unreliable

Ozsale often advertise things but then two weeks after you purchase them, they write to say they can't supply it. Happens often. Too unreliable for me. Go elsewhere to shop.

John Jack

John JackSydney, NSW

Personalised Pet Products

OZSALE have personalised pet product. I purchased 2 dog bowls, delivery was quick and the they are fantastic quality - Got me looking at other personalised product including face masks which i am about to order

CS M.OzSale

Good things meant to be share! Thank you John for your support.

RoanPerth, WA

Misleading

I purchased what I understand to be 3 sets of 3 baskets for $11, another 3 sets of 3 @ $11.50 & another 2 sets of 3 @ $4.
That would be a total or 24 baskets for $33.
The are a small size & low quality/weak plastic baskets so it seemed like an ok deal.
However, what’s not a good deal is to receive 1 small, weak & low quality basket & pay $11/$11.50!! The baskets are so weak that one literally crumbled during delivery & certainly not helped by the substandard packaging provided by Ozsale. Couldn’t be more disappointed, feeling extremely ripped off & taken advantage of.

• +1
CS M.OzSale

Hi Roan, thank you for your message. I am sorry about the issue, please let us know the order number and we will check on the matter for you. Looking forward for your reply.

Roan

On Friday I messaged Ozsale through my account and they responded today only about the message regarding the broken basket.

New ManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy from this moron

Do not buy from this company!! I have bought knife holder from Ozsale that came with so many scratches and when I requested help and then a refund they never get back to me with a resolution. Now its been more than 2 week but no update from them. I am going to report to Fair trading now. Unreliable and dodgy

Majella K.

Majella K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Make up shopping

Great site found out about it from my neighbor fantastic prices and great variety of items to but will definitely be back to purchase more you would be mad not to

CS M.OzSale

Good things meant to be share! Thank you Majella for your support.

AmirGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Service!

I am still waiting for my parcel which is too late now (my child birthday passed now)!! I ordered 23 July and still waiting! It supposed to be delivered by 11 Aug. Sent the email, no answer!! requested full refund,again no answer!!! Terrible Service!!

Amir

Hi, My order no: 31545877 and OZSALE damaged my daughter birthday. I requested the full refund!

Tilley

TilleyPerth

Waste of time waste of money

Bought a fragrance was holding it for 2 days after product arriving to warehouse, still nothing so I cancelled the order but still waiting for the paypal refund which is very easy to do just after cancelling the order, do nor waste your time on this guys, search somewhere else.

RechelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from this Business!

Do not buy from this company!! I have bought sheets from Ozsale that pulled and when I request help and then a refund they never get back to me with a resolution. This went on for 3 months and I have now reported to Fair trading. Unreliable and dodgy

Order number 31111057
Claim 5386220
I have contracted Fair trading and lodged a complaint as I have wait 3 months for some sort of resolution.

Thewrightcris

ThewrightcrisSpence 2615, ACT

Last purchase was meant to be UGG boots you sent me some junk and the size too small. Do NOT recommend! The delivery also took months! Unbelievable how annoying do not waste your time

Sizing Very small
CS M.OzSale

Product returned and no refund despite promised by customer service - after 4 weeks I am still waiting

Received an item that didn’t match the photo in the website. Returned the product and was promised a refund. I have written to them many times and they promised the refund in 7 days. This has been going on for 4 weeks and no refund received

Cris
Cris
CS M.OzSale

Hi Cris, thank you for providing me with the order number. There was some error and the refund was not processed, we have initiated the refund and it will be back into your account in another 3 to 5 business days.

Shez

ShezIllawarra, NSW

Excellant service and products.

Always great service and excellent products.i have also just had an issue with a missing item in my order and the issue has been resolved very quickly with awesome customer service..

CS M.OzSale

Hi Shez, ,thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We are so glad that you are happy with your shopping experience with Ozsale. Your feedback and support is highly appreciated!

May JorPerth, WA

Car Pride Boot Fresh Car Air Freshner

Bought an ugg boot look berry scent air freshener for my new car. Even paid $10 postage so $13.00 all together. What a disappointment when I finally received it. No smell, absolutely nothing!
Contacted Ozsale who said they will contact supplier and get back to me.......still waiting 2 weeks later so contact them again, same answer. I get the feeling I am being fobbed off so do not buy these boots or you will be disappointed and ignored like I have been.

CS M.OzSale

Hi May, thank you for providing us the order number. It appears that the investigation is still in progress. I have chased this up with our relevant team today to solve the issue for you and I'll keep you posted as soon as there's an update.

Super annoying

Super annoyingSydney, NSW

False pricing - Superga 2095 Pluscotu was advertised as $40.99? EXTRA 15% OFF $34.84 . Yet charged $69.00 + postage.

Very misleading pricing. False. No explanation given. I have ordered through this site to purchase same brand. Always fine until now. The site made such a highlight of the discount but did not deliver on it's promised advertised price.
Superga
You have $10 of vouchers or promo codes available

Willi

WilliNorth West, QLD

great website,

Get exactly what I order, original products with the brands recognized quality, no faux products. I use Ozsale as I live in an isolated community with limited choice in the main street.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Willi ,thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We are so glad that you are happy with your shopping experience with Ozsale. Your feedback and support is highly appreciated!

Mals

Mals

Perfect for online shopping lovers

Ozsale is excellent. I use the iPhone app which is so convenient and very easy to use. I like the variety of sales available. Sometimes postage takes a long time but usually it's OK.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Mals, thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We are so glad that you are happy with your shopping experience with Ozsale. Your feedback and support is highly appreciated!