OzSale
4.0 from 11,527 reviews

Love my Ozsale. Have introduced many acquaintances to this site.

1 hiccup in 5 years. Not bad me thinks. Great range, great quality and wonderful service. Loathe going shopping. I work in one all day. As long as you understand most products do take some time to arrive, it’s fine.

Product Appearance As advertised

I have just ordered so reviewing payment options

I have just placed an order for Pandora Charms $132.00 and when paying I was offered another form of paying where the price would have been $82.00 but when I clicked on that it went straight to Paypal. I do not understand what I did wrong.
Pam Chapman

Pitch Perfect

Ozsale provides an easy customer friendly approach to shopping. My shopping experiences always run smoothly and prompt correspondence confirming my order/s is always received. The products that I have purchased to date are of excellent quality and the bargains that can be found are incomparable with other shopping sites. I will be returning to shop again and again.

Poor customer support

Finding it impossible to return order. Ozsale Returns says I have nothing to return, cannot authorise. Emails not answered. Tried leaving my phone number on their customer satisfaction survey. Nothing.

Terrible

Exactly one year ago I bought something off Ozsales I used ourpay to pay for it. Now I paid all the payments on time and it states on my account online that i had done so. My bank statement also shows that I had paid the 4 payments starting from March 2018-April 2018.
Then earlier this week I opened my bank account and I noticed money missing.
Ozsales has taken out two separate payments of 39.99.
I then rang them at 9am and I was advised that they have been trying to contact me for outstanding payments and I explained to the man on the phone that, that was incorrect all my payments were up to date and I hadn’t bought anything for a year and that I wanted my money refunded ASAP as it is theft. The man I spoke to was absolutely usless and I’m still waiting on an anwser about where my money is.
I highly do not recommend ANYONE to use ourpay or Ozsales other wise you will be stolen from as well.

Great shopping

Love shopping at OzSales. Very easy to shop can always find what I'm looking for. Love the great range of products, the brands and the prize range.
I shopped many times from this size, i check the sizes carefully and never had a problem with anything so far.

Product Appearance As advertised

money took from my account without me ordering!!!!!

I started to order some goods from Ozsale and changed my mind. I didn't press pay or anything like that but they just take that money from my account. I'm very upset because of that. Would never buy anything from them again.

No-one listening when there is a problem - terrible customer service

Customer service after purchase is very poor. For a 24 hour online site they should allow you to cancel orders when there is an error - they provide no meaningful option to contact them after hours. This option should be provided when they are not there to rectify issues, a purchase on a Sunday night left me $250 out of pocket as they had no contact options other than 'contact us' - which is responded to the following day - or their phone service on a weekday which is not open active until 9am! In the interim, an item was 'prepared' for delivery. I asked the consultant first thing in the morning to please RING the warehouse and stop the order, they advised they would not ring the warehouse and that I could not be given a number to do this myself. There was no genuine attempt to resolve my issue once the order had been made, and their customer service does not support access to fix issues except during antiquated operating hours (for an online site!). I would never purchase anything of reasonable value from ozsale ever again as the risk is too high. Repeated messages were required to respond to contacts, and none, from different people every time, showed any genuine interest. The courier company who sent the item also have one of the worst ratings I have ever seen (Hunter Express), did not respond to emails and appeared to have no interest in 'rejecting the order' so it could be returned to NSW for a refund. I haven't had any issues with Aust Post with smaller items purchased from this site, however my relationship with ozsale is on a thread - be warned.

Product Appearance As advertised

Only access this site if you want to save money.

How can you afford NOT to use Oz sale if you need/want anything they have? Absolutely fair, fast and transparent with any transactions. Everything I have bought has been as expected, or they have refunded without any question.

Addictive

This is my go to online shopping site. Genuine bargains and discounts. I love the flexible payment options as well. Sometimes a bit tricky to work out Australian sizes compared to international sizes. Overall highly reccommended

Product Appearance As advertised

Can find whatever you're interested in buying great range.

Iv found Ozsale to be very easy shop with
Iv found what I'm looking for and very happy too see different products and have easy access to make my purchases all in the one place sometimes!
It's great to see all of these different Brands that iv never heard of and to be able to have access to purchasing pretty much anything overseas.
Also feeling safe so far with my purchases"
And knowing its tracked all the way to my door with the service of an email as a reminder" nice But l have had a few issues of purchasing jewellery recently and l now have to send them back. The earrings and an necklace looked nothing like what was advertised on there site so that wasnt good. And l was looking forward to them for a while it took a month to get to me which wasn't great.
The other problem has been the delivery system iv had to contact and ask about my items.
Thanks Pina Gabriel

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great Value

Great value on this site , although I was unable to access the 10% discount offered . Very Frustrating! Navigating store to shop was great ,very easy.A very extentsive range available and plenty of choice how you wish to pay . Delivery I can't comment on yet!

Makes shopping so much easier

I love shopping on Ozsale. Great range and so many payment options. Great as a pensioner that I can use Afterpay because otherwise I couldn’t always afford to pay up front

Love OZSALE

Great offers for a home shopper on line who can't get to shops. A wonderful browsing site & efficient delivery & return of purchase (if required) . A very good public service. Have always promoted Oz sale to family & friends.

Great site to use.

Great site to use. Delivery was very prompt and the items were great.updates you send me are very acurate Why would you shop anywhere else . i look forward to continue shopping at your site .Thank you
and all of your team

Great prices and service

Great site to use. Delivery was very prompt and the items were great. Thank you very much Oz Sale. I have just come back to shop with you again. 10/10

Product Appearance As advertised

i bought a handbag for my wife

your site is the best for quality and service,and your updates you send me are very acurate Why would you shop anywhere else . i look forward to continue shopping at your site .Thank you
and all of your team. JR

Bargains Galore!

Why would you shop anywhere else when you get all the bargains on all the big brands in the one spot with Ozsale. I always try & look at Ozsale first before I shop elsewhere & 9 times out of 10 I find what I’m looking for & more. The Ozsale website is easy to navigate & the ap is really handy. Just type in what you’re looking for & up it pops.

Great Shopping

Ozsale makes shopping a great experience. The site is easy to navigate, shipping is always on time and products are of excellent quality. Something for everyone. Can’t recommend it enough!!

Do not buy from ozsale, untrustworthy & outsourced customer service to non-english speaking grubs.

Blatant lies about goods being shipped and then providing a voucher so you have to use the service again. Order wasn't received then they say goods were left even though I had always requested a signature to leave. Then to add further insult to injury the grubs won't refund my money but force me to use a voucher and pay shipping charges again. Used to be a good reliable service but now its pathetic and you can see they have started to write their own positive reviews.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Shane. Thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I'm really sorry to hear that you're still waiting on for your order and you have not receive the proper assistance. We do want to provide you with the best service as we value each and one of our customer. Could you please provide me with the order no as I would love to assist you with this and escalate further on the service you received so far. I do hope to hear back from you soon with an order no. Thanks.