OzSale
4.0 from 11,557 reviews

Just what I wanted

The range of products is very extensive. And the qualuty of the items is exceptional.
I am completely satisfied with every product I have purchased from Ozsale. The price of the different products I purchased was very reasonable...especially considering the wonderful quality of each one. And the packaging provided for delivery was very well done. I found it quire easy to go through the store and select which products I wanted.

How the fund will be ?

I ordered 4 rings.Tree of them came in one order and one was separated in another order. So when I ask for refund I had to post them twice. My question is how you will refund me Taking into consideration that I paid over paypal and could you please send me the postage costs as well.
My returning numbers are RT1686664 , RT1686346.
By the way I received two emails says that you have processed this yesterday and I will be refunded via my original payment method.

Thanks for your help.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Shaimaa, thanks for reaching out to us here. I have just checked into your account and the monies will be reflected into your PayPal account within 5 business days from yesterday for both your returns. Do reach out to us if you need anything further. Thank you.Hi Ozsale, I have recieved the refunds just today. However, the total amount refunded was less than the original paid amount for both 4 rings. Also, the 2x postage cost was not refunded. I see the reason for the return is a mistake from your side and I should not wear the cost of postage. Also, I expect that amount refunded should be exactly the same amount paid at the time of purchase. Thanks for looking into this issue.

The Worst Customer Service Ever

Please save yourself the hassle and DON'T order from this company.
I ordered a pair of sunglasses last week that they don't even have stock of and of top of that refusing my request for a refund.. They are insisting I wait for stock to arrive to the US.
Contacting their customer service is also very painful.....Unacceptable service and I won't be shopping with them ever again!

Hey Kim. Thanks for reaching out to us here. I'm sorry to hear of this report. Please do let me explain a little on how we work our business model is structured in a way that we do not hold stock in our warehouse. Most advertised items on our website have been held aside for us by our Brand Partners. When a sales event ends, we then order stock from our supplier based on customer purchases. This information can be found on our website at https://www.ozsale.com.au/AboutUs.aspx?cid=10 Do provide me with the order no and I will assist you further with the refund request. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks.

I am in awe

I made an order on 10th of March, delivery to my door this morning, 19th, product and service fantastic, easy to find, in store, satisfaction all round is five star.

Lovely Linen Skirt

Great site to work with, love your choices available. This is my 2nd linen skirt to be ordered off your site, just love it, great fabric wonderful value for money.

Product Appearance As advertised

Enjoying shopping with them for a long time

Great range of products, good search functionality which was added recently, you can now buy products from different sales. nearly all the products we ever bought met or exceeded our expectations! On one occasion the product was sold somewhere else and I was refunded, on another case auspost misplaced the parcel.

Nothing like the description

Advertised as a leather wallet received a vinyl copy cat, store was easy to navigate product wasn’t as described, very unsatisfied with wallet purchased won’t use Oz sale again not recommended, postage was delayed by weeks

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
He Deb, thanks for writing us a review here. I'm so sorry to hear that the item you received was not as described. Please do provide me with the order no as this needs to be escalated and for me to assist you with a return for a refund. This would give us the opportunity to see what was delivered. Hope to hear back from you with an order no. Thank you.

love my shopping

Since finding this site, have purchased many items, good quality products with good pricing and postage. Easy to navigate site, a great range of products, and often postage included, happy!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Item not received! I will NEVER use them again!

They will not respond to any emails and they do not have a phone number. They where quick to take my money! WARNING DO NOT USE! I received an email when they took my money but no contact since!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Chante, thank you for taking your time to write us review here. Our main communication channel is through the contact us section from your OZSALE account. You can reach us with any inquiry through this channel. You can also provide me with your order no here and I will be able to provide you with an update regarding your order. Hope to hear back from you. Thank you.

Love buying in here its quick and easy and delivery is just as good...so happy buying in here

Can't say a bad thing at all ..... very satisfied thats y i always come back.again and again...fast delivery and always happy with my order.free shipping happens with my orders..Love it

very happy with Ozsale

Always enjoy my shopping time on Ozsale very happy with the delivery time and the flat rate postage cost. Nearly all the products are good quality. Have had positive experiences with returns and refunds etc.

Product Appearance As advertised

Item never received and customer service ignoring my messages

I made a purchase on the 09/01/2019 for a $543 moschino wallet. I expected delivery around early feb but nothing arrived. I contacted customer service and they said they were going to chase it up. A week later heard nothing so contacted them again and now still nothing. Worst service and lost all my money

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Natalie, thank you for taking your time to write us a review. I'm so sorry to hear that you're still waiting on for this order and you have yet to receive an update in regards to your order. I have now process a full refund for this order as this is deemed lost. The monies will be reflected via original payment within 5 business days. I apologise again for the delay in getting this resolved and for the inconvenience of not receiving this order. Do reach out to us again should you need anything further and I would love to assist you again. Thanks.Thank you this should’ve occurred a month ago

very happy

I have bought clothes and shoes off Ozsale that I would not have been able to buy for much cheaper than they normally cost love this site shopped here a lot those sometimes its hit and miss as to if you get goods as they come from all over the world and shipping and packing can stuff up but still can not beat prices and it great quality stuff

Ozsale CROOKS

I ordered a Christmas present for my sons. It was a guitar and the accessories arrived and the guitar never arrived. I have been trying to get my money back for over 2 months. They have even deleted all my prior correspondence with them. CROOKS stay away from them. Really sad - they don’t care that my 10 year old didn’t get his Xmas gift.

Hey Joni, thanks for writing us a review here. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the guitar especially since it was a Christmas gift for your son. This should not have happened. Please do provide me with the order no for me to assist you with this and see how we can get this resolved ASAP. Hope to hear back from you with an order no. Thanks.Hi order num is 28198725. I requested for a refund into my bank account and I had no response from Ozsale for months and then all my contact history with Ozsale has been deleted. If you could ensure the refund and not a credit note. Ta JMHey Joni, thanks for the order no and my sincere apologies for the delay in getting this resolved. We have now process a refund for this order and the monies will be reflected into the card used for the purchase within 5 business days. If there's anything further you need, please do reach out to us and I will be happy to assist. Thank you.

Everything I expected

My first order..... italian made handbag (coming from overseas order). It was everything I expected and arrived today in perfect condition. Totally happy!
An email was promptly responded.
Found sourcing items through filters a bit difficult.
I have ordered two more items.

Really Disappointed

Was really disappointed with products received, of the four products ordered only one item was correct, being it was what I ordered. The remaining three products were different colors/patterns to the ones I had ordered. It appears that the colour I ordered was sold out & they just substituted the order with another colour/pattern!

Very disappointing! Will not be buying again from this website!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Michelle, thank you for taking your time to write us a review here. I'm sorry to hear that the item you received was not what you ordered. It sounds like you may have fallen victim to a picking error. Have you reached out to our team in regards to this? If you haven't then please do provide me with the order no for me to assist you further. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks.It was two orders & both had products that were not what I ordered. The order numbers were 28662917 & 28616712. The Two Pure baby onesies that I ordered were navy in size 000 & 00 (they matched the navy knot hat), the onesies I received were grey. I ordered three Bonds wondersuits, the charcoal grey striped suit was correct but the two zig zag blue patterned onesies in 000 & 00 that I ordered were a totally different pattern received! So all up the only correct items I received were the Bonds charcoal stripe cozy suit & the pure baby knot hat. I haven’t escalated this to your team as there was no order information or return information in either of the packages. Regards MichelleHey Michelle, thanks for getting back to me. I have just send you an email, please do get back to us by replying to the contact message via your OZSALE account and we will assist you further. Hope to hear from you with your reply soon. Thanks

Hugely Disappointing

We purchased a CleverSpa for $599. It is a fairly good unit, however, there is no back up for filter parts. The distributor in the UK was contacted, and they advised me to contact OzSale. OzSale then sends an email stating that they do not intend to restock on “flash sales”. That includes parts they DID have in stock.
Word from the now wiser purchaser, DO NOT purchase large sale items that need parts.
Just keep to the cheap stuff they peddle.

Product Appearance As advertised

Some great designer mens accessories

Always worth checking out the website, some amazing brands with massive savings. I purchased some mens accessories from Bally. Also bought Nike, Adidas, Reebok tops and trainers in the past

Very disappointed!!!

I am really very frustrated about my item I received. it was damaged. shopping is a happy thing but not from ozsale. It wastes too much time, effort and money. I will never purchase from there forever. It was really terrible online experience. Discount price but low quality item and service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Selina, thanks for reaching out to us here. I'm sorry to hear that the item received was damaged. Have you reached out to my team to get this issue sorted? If you have yet to hear back in regards to this, then please do provide me with the order no and I would love to assist you with this. Hope to hear back from you.

Sent me a very poor quality product and now I have to pay to send it back

Ordered a high quality doona cover from Ozsale, from their website “The beautiful designs are of incredibly high quality and are available in an array of irresistible hues“, my doona cover arrived 5 weeks later, was of very very poor quality fabric, with poor stitching, I contacted Ozsale with my complaint, and now I have to pay to return the sub standard product, not worth it, I will send it off to the op shop, won’t deal with that company again, very disappointed with the quality of the product and poor level of service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello there. Thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of the item you received and you were not given a free returns. Could you please provide me with the order no for this as I would love to look into this further and get further information on the quality of the item you received. This will help me escalate further and assist you with a return. Hope to hear back from you with an order no. Thanks.

To due changes in loan applications. I am required to close my Ourpay and demonstrate the credit available is zero. This is impossible to do, and ridiculous or not, is part of our home loan requirements. I require my ourpay to reflect $0 credit and a statement that it is as such, or proof that it is closed. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this, your FB Messenger reply shows the message I sent wasn't read as the reply was irrelevant and the @Contact Us@ goes to a 404 error (page removed.). I just need help
Ourpay website contact us is 404 error. FB Messenger is not really helping. Lodged three contact us via the websiteHey Amber, thanks for reaching out to us here. We have just send you a Private message in regards to this. Thank youArgh, I need to do the same for a loan application. How did you go about this?

This item I have not received. Could you please give me some idea of whereabouts. Thank you.
Can you tell me what has happened to it? If can't be located I would appreciate a refund.Not happy with OzSale. Order No. 28664881Dear JVF, thanks for reaching out to us here. I have just tracked your order and its currently with Australia Post for the final delivery. Please do log into your account, head to My Accounts , My Orders to track this order. According to the tracking with Australia Post, your order is estimated to be delivered on March 18. Thank you.

I received my order of 3 pairs of Haviana's today (Order number 47416728) however one pair is the wrong size - do I have to pay postage to send this item back?
OK so just found out how to order a return, but now cannot change my e-mail address that the information will be sent to, as I cannot remember my ozsale password. I have received e-mails from you to my correct e-mail address though, so now im not sure where the return e-mail will go to. Also found a different order number on my invoice - so now I am really confusedHey Natalie, thanks for reaching out to us here. The Havaianas that you received, did you receive the wrong size than what you ordered ? If yes then we will bear the cost of return for this. We do have two different no, one is the order no and the other is the invoice no. You're probably looking at the invoice no which starts with a no 3 but both relates to your order. Also could you please let us know what is the correct email address and I can send you the details on how you can return the item to us. Thanks.

Similar listings