3.9 from 12,060 reviews

• Sizing True to size (156) · Very small (65) · Slightly small (25) · Very large (11) · Slightly large (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (53%) · Not as advertised (47%)

Shane S

Shane SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service and wait times for delivery

Would never be interested in shopping with them ever again. Avoid at all cost. I am actually disappointed all round with ozsale. Learn how to show customers some decent service. Just because you are cheaper doesn’t mean you lose service

CS M.OzSale

Ozfail with terrible service.

I purchased an item on the 27th January, I received a notification on the 29th January to say it has been shipped and would be delivered by the 30th January - 3rd February. A link to 'track package' was provided but it does not work. It is now the 20th February and nothing has arrived. It is terrible service and I am sick of chasing the where abouts of this item.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Simon, thanks for leaving us a review here. I am really sorry that you are without your order. I'd like to check on the whereabouts of your order, can you please advise your order number? I look forward to hearing from you.

Simon
Simon

Order 30813295

CS M.OzSale

According to your enquiry through our contact us section, we have emailed our support team to help check if we are able to have this order cancelled. Please allow 7 working days for us to hear back from them. I am really sorry for this.

ANNESouth East Queensland, QLD

A Christmas scam

This company needs to be investigated by the ACCC - rip off, no responses. I received a black christmas tree. Site said green. Also around $1800 worth of christmas presents. None arrived. Wrong stock sent.

Do not do it

Absolutely disgusting, they don't refund. They sent you faulty goods, the size isn't true to the description.
Goods are faulty not good quality.
Sent me a rug with a huge yellow stain, I sent them a photo and took 2 weeks off work for them to send someone to pick it up, and they didn't come. And they did nothing. Sick of this, do not buy from them.
Currently out of pocket 760.00 and 3500$ from 10 days off work.

Sizing Very small

MAJOR FAILURE - 37359938 EVE-1640-IVO-400X300 DSN67641

CS M.OzSale

Hi Emma, thank you for providing us with the order number. Can I please confirm that, can we arrange for the pick up on next week Monday on the 24th of February? Looking forward for your reply.

Where is my order....?

Contacted Ozsale on several occasions to be met with only a standard response.
Have requested a phone call back and never received one.
Still pursing purchase from over two months and have requested refunds which have not been addressed in reply messages.
Just poor & terrible.

John
John

#5250661

Please refer the history via my profile for the conversation history too

CS M.OzSale

As requested, I have processed your cancellation request in our system. Your order will be refunded via your original payment method. Please note that once processed it can take up to five working days for the money to appear back in your account.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from ozsale.

I purchased 2 boxes of optislim Vlcd in one order. It took over a month to arrive and when they did. Each box was to babe 21 sachets in each. One of the 2 boxes only had 14.

Sizing Very small

Priscila P.

Priscila P.South East Queensland, QLD

I do not recommended ozsale. Disrespectful

Unable to deliver an item, order was cancelled and refund incorrectly. I enquired, they refund me w/ a voucher. I want full refund in cash, their customer service ignored me.

MandalilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where is my order???

I would honestly stay away from ordering from this website..I placed an order for 2 perfumes on the 19th of January. It's now the 14th of February and I still haven't received the items, nor have I received an email saying it's been shipped. I emailed Oz Sale on Friday last week - 7th of Feb to ask what is going on and still no response from them.

Where is my order and why haven't I received a response?? I will be requesting a refund from PayPal. Extremely poor and dodgy service.

Mandalila

Hi, thank you for looking into this for me.

Order Number: 30783351 ordered 19/01/2020 - look forward to hearing from you.

2 months and order still not dispatched

I made an order on the 25/12/2019 and requested to cancel the item on 03/02/2020 as it was shown that the order have not even been dispatched. After waiting and resending the cancellation request, I received a reply today 12/02 saying that the order is ‘in its final stages’ and they cannot cancel the order - yet still have not been sent.

This is very disappointing as a 2 month wait for a pair of trousers with no confirmed delivery date is unacceptable. I would not recommend buying from Ozsale if you need an item for any event or within the near future

TMN

Good afternoon, the order number is 30671231. I’d like to request to cancel the order with a refund please. Many thanks

Debbie

DebbieVic

Should have read reviews first

Should have read these reviews first! Placed an order and two weeks later still waiting now there telling me it’s coming from the US this looks like it’s a front website they don’t have a shop in Australia it just scammers take your money and don’t give a toss- buyer beware, don’t purchase from them. Reading below reviews no doubt I will get a fake too

CS M.OzSale

2 orders still not received!

I palced an order on 23/11/19 for shoes and I’m still waiting for the delivery, although the tracking number with Australia Post does not exist. Then an order placed on the 1/2/2020 also has not arrived. I’m being told that even 11 days later they are still processing it so no time on when, or IF my items will be delivered. I have requested a refund in full for all missing item and am waiting to hear back about this. I will never ever buy or recommend OZ sale EVER. Should be named OZ SCAM
Get someone to contact me or I call the ACCC and the Ombudsman. I’ve had enough!!!!!!

Barbara B.

I’ve already supplied this twice! Why am I dealing with a third person ?

37059073 - invoice
BLE4298691 - tracking number which doesn’t exist according to Australia Post

16 lt water filter

I bought my daughter a 16 lt water filter from you and finally got to give it to her. I have one more payment due through afterpay. She has put it together carefully and it leaked all the water over her table. I can't afford another one being on a pension

CS M.OzSale

order no 30719328 I hope that's the right one. Thank-you for getting back to me.

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow Service

Every time i have ordered a product from Ozsale i have been left waiting up to 2 months to receive it. A lot of the time the order is marked as sent, when in fact it has not been.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Kevin, thanks for leaving us a review here. I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Kevin R

I am not awaiting any order. I was simply stating about my experiences when ordering with your company in the past.

CS M.OzSale

I will forward your feedback to the relevant team to have a look into it. Thank you.

USASouth East Queensland, QLD

FAKE PRODUCTS!!

I’ve been using Ozsales for about 6years and most items day to day items are ok. However, on a number of occasions I’ve caught them selling fake High end items. From fake burberry, Gucci And fake Tom ford perfumes! Each time I’ve received a full refund however always been given a standard email response whereby they refuse to address their issues and continue to advertise their fake products. I’ve just received my fake Gucci belt which is still Listed on their website! I know it’s fake as there’s a spelling mistake on the authenticity tag. How did that pass their internal quality review? Time for me to delete the app and contact ACCC. They can’t keep getting away with selling fake items. I’ve got at least 7 fake high end items from them!

CS M.OzSale

Our buying team will investigate further regarding the authenticity of the items with our supplier and we will make sure the similar thing will not happen again in the future. I am sorry for the trouble surrounding this order.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Service and sales process has declined significantly

DeriaPerth, WA

Terrible Delivery Time- And Still Waiting. . .

I ordered a mascara and a Givenchy perfume last 18 of January. The mascara said it’s been dispatched. When I track order, there’s nothing. It’s been dispatched on the 29 January and said on their estimate time to be delivered is from 31 January to 5 February. It’s already the 10 and I’m still waiting. I can’t even track my order because the shipping company said on their website that tracking number doesn’t exist.
As for the perfume, it’s still on “order date” which is the 19. Hasn’t been moved since then and I need it. I should have read the reviews first. This is definitely the first and last purchase of mine. I can’t even find a contact details to call them.

I’m still waiting for my order.

Deria

Hi. The order number is 30787125.

Jimi

Item hasn’t arrived. Terrible customer service

Purchased an item. One month later and item hasn’t arrived. Will not respond to emails. I am convinced that they are not even based in Australia. Please use PayPal with all purchases because you will need them to file a dispute. Negative four stars.

Jimi

I’ve sent numerous emails that have been ignored. It is now in PayPal’s hands. Your customer service is terrible.

CS M.OzSale

I am extremely sorry to hear that you have not heard back from us pertaining your enquiry. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Love the great specials & deals

Only way to shop these days with so many specials & deals it’s hard to see them all unless you enjoy browsing for hours & hours .... I have had no problems & have bought from here at least 50 times

Nikki T.

Nikki T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Selling fakes

Purchased a Estee Lauder modern muse perfume that is fake, will never purchase from here again. Trying to get a refund at the moment, I will update what happens with that.

Good products. But..

The Ozsale website often fails to be consistent with their item descriptions. I would have bought certain otherwise expensive skincare items if I could see a full ingredient listing in the description.

tes

tesasked

I'm wondering how long is the warranty of Automatic Keep Warm 1.8L Glass Cordless Kettle Temperature Control + Led Light? and if broken in the warranty period, what should I do?

Rosemary mcduie

Rosemary mcduieasked

Hi I need to return an item but can’t find the slip with the ran number the invoice is 37608183 another number is 30851984 . My email is rosiemcduie@gmail.com any help? Thankyou rosie

CS M.OzSale

Hi Rosemary, Thank you for your message.

To return a product, please visit My Returns via your Account and lodge a Returns Request. Alternatively, please click here: http://www.ozsale.com.au/MyAccount.aspx#myreturns

Please remember to accurately state the reason for your return so that our team can action your request accordingly. Once your request has been reviewed, a member of our Returns Team will email you directly with further information on how to return.

Andyasked

I did buy a top brand perfume last year before I went on holidays Amouage jubilation xxv and this perfume is so fake. It disappears within an hour which is unusual of this brand, over the holidays had meetings and I had to have the bottle on me for resprays but still it does not project at all beyond an 30mins to an hour. I must say I am so disappointed, these perfumes don’t come cheap at all. That is daylight robbery.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Andy, thank you for reaching us. I am sorry to hear that, there is an issue with your order. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

ANNE

After my experience i believe Oz Sale should be investigated - even when i complained the emails that came back to me were totally irrelevant to my complaint. The whole process was so upsetting as my entire Christmas present choice came from this company. No Christmas presents..... - Oh i lie i did receive a bag that was as photographed - so out of $1800 worth i was able to give a gift of $30. They held my money for 2 months. This is not Australian. The ACCC should be all over this. Perfumes are impossible to quantify i guess. How the heck could they have a 3.9 star rating. It should be 0.

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands