Listing monitored by OzSale

Leelita
LeelitaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What's in the warehouse? What does available stock mean?

After 4 weeks I'm still waiting for my order of shoes. Contacted OZSALE by message and was told they are waiting for their order ( from China or Turkey or where ever ) I would have thought the stock they advertise is stock they already have in the warehouse.... but NO... you order from them then they order from oversees. I'm soooooo not happy! I can't say im happy with the range of products available because now I believe their actually is nothing available. Have products available to me means the products are IN the warehouse. Why advertise stock you don't have available?

Lulabelle
LulabellePerth, WA

OZSALE SERVICE GOOD

Since Covid I've had great difficulty as I'm sure many people with Au Post, the night mare of peoples lives.
All my Ozsale orders concern's bar 1 have been by Ozsale pursued on my behalf thus far.
Good service indeed.
I am currently awaiting on 4 orders of which 1 is still very late but being investigated by Ozsale.
The new date will make it 6 weeks if it arrives.
Ozsale always do the right thing, it is the AU Postal systems lack of respect for business's that create the issues.

Never again!!!

Purchased an outdoor setting based on picture in advert which to me was a black/grey colour. When it arrived it was predominantly green. They will not pay for return of this item. Evidently you have to zoom in on products to see true color!!! I did get other people to view advert online and they agreed that the picture at face value is NOT green. Very, very unhappy

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kathy C.

I would like a return but I dont feel I should have to pay for it. I cant believe you think its green

Kathy C.

Also that close up picture is the photo I submitted next to advert photo!!

Cath
CathSydney, NSW

Pretty Good

There are plenty of good deals, and the customer service was terrific, but I'm disappointed that they only do store credits and for this reason, I prefer shopping with The Iconic.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for leaving us a review and it is great to know that you love our products and services. Have a good day

Polly
PollyPerth, WA

Customer service

Excellent customer service. Online support much better than most companies.
My query was answered and completed within a day. Very happy with products from the company.

Highly recommended

Excellent online service. Online support. Competitive prices. Easy to find all kind of items from A to Z. Best of.

JP7879Illawarra, NSW

Will never use again

I do not know how this company has so many happy customers. I have tried many many times and just about every interaction I have had with them has been awful. Customer service is non existent. Cut and paste responses that don’t address your initial question, condescending remarks, long drawn out processes that only suddenly get moving when a PayPal claim is lodged or a fraud claim with the bank goes through. I won’t buy from them again.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue. Please let me know the order number you are referring to and the issue for me to check further?

JP7879

You are fraudsters. Another copy and pasted comment. My latest issue (not the first) Is I returned the item, using YOUR returns process. You received the item, you agreed to refund and you still haven’t! DO NOT BUY from this company!

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that the order number has not been provided as I would love to get the issue solved for you. Can I have the order number, please?

Susan
SusanMid North Coast, NSW

Good Customer Service made me Smile!!

The Breakfast set, in a box bought for a friend arrived and was chipped. The box was wrapped extremely well. However, the china inside was not. You could hear it clinking when you picked up the box. I was upset as the cup was chipped. I am happy that the full price was refunded to me with minimal hassle.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue with the order. We are glad to know that the issue has been sorted and you are happy with the outcome. Have a good day

Incompetent Fools

They sent my Parcel Post order via a Courier, which meant it was never going to be delivered.

Then the half wits spend days asking me for a home address, if I had of wanted delivered to my residence I would have told them that in the first place.

Still no delivery as I write this, so far 14 working days since they took money out of my account, and no sign of the merchandise.

Good luck with this mob. Never again for me.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.

Keith H.
Keith H.
Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your reply. Our seller has responded to ticket number 5764144. You can view the response under My Account> Contact Us.

David Thorne
David ThorneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Canceling unwanted order and made new order I’m very happy with customer service. I thought I would be stuck with the wrong order.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your review, we are happy to know that the issue has been sorted out and you are happy with the customer service. Have a good day

Lee R
Lee RPerth, WA

Great easy care Bag

I had a missing parcel, and thankfully it was found and delivered by the courier company.
Ozsale offered a full refund if it was not found.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your leaving us a review and we are happy to know that the issue has been sorted and the parcel has been found. Hope you love the order. Have a good day

Fennec
FennecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality! Like new!

I’m very happy with my phone! There’s only minor cosmetic blemishes (surface scratches on the metal) but the phone itself works like brand new! Unbelievably happy :3. Customer service was fast and lovely to deal with.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for rating us and it is great to know that you love the phone received and you are satisfied with our customer service. Have a good day

Jie L.
Jie L.Sydney, NSW

Quick reply with real help.

Really easy to find what you want. It is also quick and easy to return the product that I chose wrong.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you love our products and services. Have a great day ahead.

Vernus
VernusSydney, NSW

Helpful customer representative

Jonas Detera was fast in response and provide very helpful solution to the problem. She has a great attitude and was very details in her response.

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are glad to know that you are happy with our customer service and the issue has been sorted. Have a good day

Teresa
TeresaPerth, WA

After care service

The Ozsale after service team have been amazing.
Whilst I never received the order, I did receive a prompt response and updates, till refund was issued.
Thank you!!!

Karen S.asked

I have registered to get a return approved .I was told it would take 3 days it's been 10 days and now It may be too late to return my goods.Very frustrating and I will be contacting consumer affairs unless I get some help

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further?

Karen S.

Invoice no is 42175400.I have posted back as could not wait any longer as my period return time was about to expire

CS M.OzSaleSend a private message

I have checked and I can see that our supplier is liaising with you in the contact number 5744027. They will get back to you solution within 2 to 3 business days.

Nisha K.asked

Hi Ozsale team,

I have recently purchased an item from ozsale. Unfortunately, the item has been returned back to the sender because of incorrect address. How do I get the money back or my item back? I am happy either way.
Order number : 34078953
Total paid : 106.95
Tracking number : 7SC1690316
Shipping address : 41 Changsha Road, edmondson park, Nsw, 2174

Nisha K.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate!

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Thank you for your reply. The item has been delivered. You can track them at https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/details/7SD006276801000930309.

Scott
Scottasked

What part of OzSale is in Oz (Australia)?

Customer ServiceOzSaleSend a private message

Hi Scott, hope you are doing well. We source our items from all over the world and we are unable to specify the items that are in Australia. However, you can check the country of origin of the item from the advertisement itself. Have a good day

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear