Verifiedozsale.com.au

Chang X.
Chang X.
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic

Response very quickly. The reply is clear and helpful. I feel very relaxed after this conversation. Show details
Barbara
BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

I made a mistake in entering postal details for an order, so contacted OzSale through my Contact details. My error was fixed Quickly, and communication/ updates from the Service representative was Excellent. It certainly makes me confident to shop through OzSale. Show details ·  1
Alex Hellene
Alex Hellene2 posts

Good product, fast delivery!

Thank you. Awesome lace less runners shoes, and at a very good price. Show reply
Mel
Mel3 posts

Purchase technical issue

My experience with the customer service person was exceptionally helpful and extremely efficient, they sorted out my problem and were very understanding, I can't thank them enough Show details ·  1
Inna krush
Inna krushSydney

Happy customer

I been using ozsale side for many years.I’m very happy with the service they provide and the quality of their products and service of their team. The side itself is very easy to use and the choice is great. Show details ·  1
S. Nair
S. Nair2 posts

Excellent customer service

We had an issue with the item that was delivered to us. However, it was resolved to our satisfaction in a very timely manner. Show details ·  1
Lydia
LydiaMelbourne10 posts

Expired products and disappointing service

Over the years I’ve been sent expired products and items not as advertised, never bothered to return them. My latest purchase was a pair of sandals which are not true to size. Decided to return them. I’ve provided photo evidence which clearly show that the sandals I received are actually 2 sizes bigger than what they’re advertised for. Ozsale approved the return, however, wouldn’t cover the cost of shipping for the return. How is it fair for the customers to have to pay for your mistake when it’s your responsibility to ensure the products match the description in the first place. Show details
PTT
PTT4 posts

Excellent customer service (OZSALE)

Johnpaul from OZSALE's customer service team helped me resolve a refund request that had been pending for over two weeks. I am grateful to him for his assistance. Show details ·  2
Antonia J.
Antonia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent shopping experience

I shop often at Ozsale, their offers are great and customer service is excellent. Show reply
TAB
TABSydney, NSW9 posts

Expensive returns and no refund to payment method

I ordered shoes however had to return them as they were ill-fitting. Asked for money back however as this is considered’change of mind’ Osale gave a store credit instead. So I paid for shipping for the shoes to be delivered and then to return them. To use the store credit I will also have to pay for shipping so a very expensive exercise to buy from this store. Don’t use this company - better places that offer return vouchers and will also return your money!!
VickiDunn
VickiDunn10 posts

srervice

Good customer service - refunded my item due to misrepresentation of colour. Show reply
Lauren
Lauren3 posts

Quick, helpful response

Yoges responded quickly to my request for help when I accidentally ordered 2 of the same thing. I'm confident that the order will be stopped and my money refunded as asked. Show details ·  1
Sharon M.2 posts

Akshay R.
Akshay R.

Awestruck service

I love this website , have Great pricing and genuine products . Also, the customer service is so quick and responsive . It's a great experience. Won't be shopping anywhere else.
Thanks Guys Show reply
Anaz
AnazSydney4 posts

Ozsale does not accept returns of unworn bras

INVOICE 43315341, ordered a three Nancy Ganz bras, poor quality as the top part doesnt hold well, tried one one on and decided to return. Ozsale refused to accept unworn and unpacked items back, saying its against their policy. I'm not sending them undies or socks back, these are bras! if they accept tops back they should accept bras. Show details

P Kay
P Kay

What are you doing about so many accounts getting hacked as per reviews? For starters, can you please delete all PayPal and Credit Card data saved for accounts? You are clearly supporting scammers or scamming yourselves. What is your email address for complaints? Dont ask me to log into my account as my account has been hacked and password reset doesnt work.

Kari
Kari

Unable to access your site, "You don't have permission to access ozsale on this server." Would be great to access it.

Jan
Jan
Joseph N.
Joseph N.

Please advise email address, I am not able to access your site, it says you don't have permission to access

Leanne J.
Leanne J.

Why do you charge postage in Australian if we are spending over $100

OzSale   DM

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes, Ugg Boots and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots
Clothing TypeActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Contact info for OzSale