Terrible quality

Purchased Moosefield sandals on special deal extremely poor quality glad l didn’t pay full price!!, big mistake should have stuck with Birkenstock’s hoping l get a refund as the service was poor. Long waiting times and little correspondence which seemed to be the biggest complaint on their website.

Great shopping experience

This is such a great site for shopping all sorts of goodies!! Super user friendly and easy process. So happy with my purchases and at such great prices. Massive deals on this site. Thank you OzSale - there's really no where else you need to shop online.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Patricia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are glad to know that you are happy with our products and service . Have a nice day ahead!

cj123

cj123Sydney

Ralph Lauren

Ozsale have Ralph Lauren on the website, never seen it before and just bought a T shirt and shorts. Notic they also have designer sunglasses as well that look OK

CS M.OzSale

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are glad to know that you are happy with our products. Have a nice day ahead!

MoranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Haven't received my item and they won't refund me

I bought my kids a bed frame from Ozsale and I specifically chose to purchase from them as they had a delivery date of 5-7 days. I received only one small part of the bed frame within that time and they said they have no idea where the other parts are. I then asked for a refund so I can buy my kids another frame but they won't provide me with one so now I am stuck with mattresses that I bought my kids with no bed frame because of this horrible company. If you don't provide the product then provide a refund. Never ordering from them again!!

CS M.OzSale

We have checked with the supplier and they have informed that the items should reached by tomorrow, 26/11/2020. If you do not receive them, please do let us know and we will assist to provide a refund accordingly.

Quốc Huy H.

Quốc Huy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service. Inefficient way to communicate

I have order a office chair from this site and it come faulty. I assk for a replacement and what they offer is 30$ of gift card. They took so long to reply my message and there is a vauge promise of when they will get back. I would never recommend to buy anything on this site again even though the price is very competitive. The customer service is terrible. No email contact. Everything has to do through a chat on the webste which I have to check everyday to look for a respond. And the respond is extremely slow and not helpful.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Quoc, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to see that your order arrived faulty. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Sharon F.Perth, WA

Damaged Christmas tree Terrible Customer Service :(

I purchased a prelit Christmas tree october 26 it arrived damaged i asked to return the tree most messages ignored i was offered a refund 10 days ago and still no refund its been 4 weeks still? i have no tree and no money very disappointed ☹️ Order 31958618 Update.. After being told i was given a refund they have retracted and now offered me 50% off after i already declined that offer weeks ago how long will this go on for????

Sharon F.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service

I purchased a prelit Christmas tree october 26 it arrived damaged i asked to return the tree most messages ignored i was offered a refund 10 days ago and still no refund i have no tree and no money very disappointed ☹️

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sharon, thank you for writing us a review here. I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged and you are still waiting for your refund. Could you please provide us your order number and I will check the refund status for you.

Sharon F.

Hi the problem was resolved late last night thank you

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sharon, we glad to know that the issue has been resolved, Have a nice day!

CeleseSydney

Not happy paying for multiple returns. I request 3 returns vouchers from ozsale to use at P/O to return

I have a number of items I would like to return but there is no way I'm paying for all the return costs for all my items I want to return. I spent over $2000 on ur website... The least you can do is send me 3 barcodes to do my returns... The rug will take up one return on its own... I still have 10+ things I want to return. On a previous order where I had heaps of returns I was sent 2 barcodes from ozsale admin to use at post office for my returns. I would hope you can send me 3 more... I'm still waiting to return after 2 wks!

CS M.OzSale

Hi Celese, thank you for taking your time to write us a review here. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check the return details for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Celese

My phone number is 0410 972 230. I would appreciate a phone call... I have more than 10 orders to return

Corrine M.

Corrine M.Perth, WA

Love OZSALE

Love OZSALE... It is so easy to navigate the store and find the things you want. I am extremely satisfied with the range of products on OZSALE. The quality of the products on OZSALE is exceptional. In regards to speed and quality of delivery I always receive items in a timely manner as well as packaged professionally. Well done guys... keep up the good work!

Product AppearanceAs advertised
CS M.OzSale

Hi Corrine, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are glad to know that you are happy with our products and service . Have a nice day ahead!

acpkbrownHobart, TAS

Along with others, bad customer service

Don't ever expect to get a refund....started out speaking to a nice guy but ended up with a not very nice one who just won't give me my refund

The Invoice number was 38951522 and the RAN number was RT 1956458

CS M.OzSale

I checked and see the return for RT1956458 has been processed today. The amount of $55.00 has been refunded back as a form of voucher back into your Ozsale account and it will be valid for six months. Thank you.

Prospective Customer

Prospective CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crediting practices dodgy

Have ordered previously from OzSale and whilst items were fine as far as quality goes in my second order, which I placed on 18 November 2020, the money was taken out of my account instantly. I cancelled this order within minutes of ordering and it is now 21 November 2020 and my bank account has still not been credited with the full cost of the order I cancelled. Will never use this company again.

CS M.OzSale

Hi, thank you for your message and I am sorry that you have not received the refund yet for the canceled order. Could you please let us know the order number and I will check on the refund status for you. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you. I have now received the refund.

CS M.OzSale

Hi, we glad to know that you have received your refund. Have a nice day!

GR1Hobart

I never learn....don't waste your money!!!

I made a small purchase (have learned not to spend up big as 'bargains' end up being unavailable)
two lipsticks & a hand cream. Well, what do you know, both lipsticks are the wrong colour - (not just different because of computer screen etc) but not what was actually ordered. Too difficult to deal with this company, they can't even get small orders correct. It's such a rip off !

GR1

There is no point to this. I have done this countless times in the past. My time is too valuable to spend anymore of it solving your incompetence. Its not that hard to get orders correct - other suppliers seem to get orders right.
Thanks.

DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

Zero customer service

Bought an item at 7pm, realised not correct tried to cancel it and received a message just 10 mins after purchase saying that as order was sent to company that is supplying it, they could do nothing, and I had to return the item once I received it, this all happening in the space of 20 mins at night, no way of contacting this company via telephone, and further messages ignored.
Very disappointing service, for an issue that could have been easily remedied.

Despite having this ongoing, I have been told that they have sent the item out. I am astounded at the lack of service from this company.

Still awaiting. Refund,

DISSAPOINTED

Is this a joke, the item has been returned to you, I have been answering messages on here, perhaps you should be talking about how good customer service works.

Leah

LeahSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never learn

sophieSydney, NSW

Non existent service

I placed an online order on the 7th November. the money was promptly taken form my account. But there was no acknowledgement of my order and no details of delivery. So now after reading the poor reviews I am wondering if I have been scammed!!!!!
And the shipping charge was not indicated anywhere on the sit excessive for a product form Sydney to sydney

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sophie,thank you for your message and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Could you please let us know the order number and I will check on the order status for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

JJaySydney, NSW

Falsely advertise stock that is unavailable

Ordered stock online, paid in full and order was confirmed. After two weeks I was told the stock is not available. They rely on third party suppliers so you don’t have any guarantees that you will get what you’ve ordered. Pathetic sales and service especially if buying gifts for others and then you find out you’ve wasted weeks of time and you have to start from scratch and buy elsewhere. Recommend using another more reliable company.

CS M.OzSale

Hi JJay, thank you for leaving us this review and I sorry that your order was unfulfilled. I would like to check on this matter for you, could you please provide us with the order number. Hope to hear from you soon.

JJay

The order no was 31921234.

RJB88Canberra 2600, ACT

Ordered item description doesn’t match the item received

CS M.OzSale

We would like to have this forwarded on to the relevant department and ensure that the similar issue will not occur in the future. Could you provide us the order number please. Thank you

Never again

Never again

Low rating!!!!!!

The dress I ordered is nothing like the picture, the quality is not good. The size isn’t true of the labelling. I suppose you get what you pay for, will never recommend Ozsale. I didn’t want to give any rating but my review would not be able to be submitted.

forshaw73

forshaw73Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this site

I love the different sales available everyday. Ozsale is very easy to navigate. I recommend Ozsale to all my friends. They have excellent communication, letting you know what is happening to your order in real time. I have been a member now for over 10 years and in that time have only had a problem with one item I bought, when I contacted Ozsale they did everything they could to help me . Thank you.

CS M.OzSale

Thank you for your support and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Westnet Sucks

Westnet Sucks

Items rarely as advertised

So much rubbish on here! Sizes are usually way too small, due to products being made in China - certainly not the high end products they’re made out to be. The sizing guides are general and not specific to each brand.
I’ve had wrong products sent so many times.
Wrong colours sent. Completely unreliable. The original price is a joke too - a bit of googling clears that up.
Deleted the app.

Beachshack1976

Beachshack1976asked

Hi Ozsale why am I not able to see any order history? Plus I have no invoice # for recent purchase even though my Afterpay account is being deducted for said order. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks Hannah

CS M.OzSale

Hi Hannah, thank you for your message. Could you please provide your registered email address with us and I will check the details for you,

Kellyasked

Hi
I have recently made a purchase and for some reason it is showing that I have made 4 very similar orders and I have also been changed twice. I was paying via PayPal and I have absolutely no idea what has happened.
Please contact me asap to fix this problem and refund one of the orders made I am able to provide more details regarding the invoices. I still wish to keep one of the paid orders.
Thanks!

CS M.OzSale

Hi Kelly, thank you for your message. Could you please provide us the order number and I will check the details for you.

The 4 invoice numbers are
And the one I'd like to keep is

CS M.OzSale

As requested, we have processed your cancellation request in our system. Your order will be refunded via your original payment method. Any vouchers used will be returned to your Ozsale account straight away. Please note that once processed it can take up to seven business days for the money to appear back in your account.

Paul V.

Paul V.asked

I requested a order return, received approval and got the RT number. Tells me to follow this link: https://returns.auspost.com.au/ozsale-returns to fill in the return form. When I followed the link, the Auspost web page says it no longer exists.Any ideas?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Paul, thank you for your message. Could you please provide us your order number or your return number and I will check this for you.

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands