3.9 from 11,909 reviews

6,016
3,131
1,981

No presents before Christmas

After shopping regularly with Ozsale for many years, I feel extremely disappointed with their service. I ordered many christmas presents from their site, ensuring only presents with delivery dates in early December were ordered and yet the delivery date just keeps getting further away and for most items the expected delivery date is not after Christmas. No one will reply to be from customer service. So disappointing.

Sarah-Jane Thomas

Sarah-Jane ThomasPerth, WA

Terrible customer service- parcel 3 weeks late and still waiting!

I ordered a Christmas gift for Santa to bring my little girl in early November, the website advised it would be delivered by 24/11- 3 weeks has passed the advised date and i am still waiting. I have requested a refund so i can get her gifts elsewhere and i have been met with copy and pasted responses to my enquires.

Now i really dont know what to do- i need Christmas presents and I dont know if i will have them in time despite trying to be so organised and ordering so early!

Do not use this company, i wish i had done my research prior it seems common for them tto let down their customers time and time again.

This company should be shut down. I am going to contact fair trade Australia.

Sizing Very small
Jane

Jane

Where is my package ?

Several weeks ago my parcel was sent, but there is no tracking information whatsoever. Nobody knows where it is weeks later. It is clear that my parcel is nowhere to be found on tracking. So can you just refund me please ? I have waited far too long and nobody is helping.

Buyer beware

Ozsale get their products from other suppliers, from all over the world. Some are okay and some unreliable others are completely dodgy. You might receive your item as described on time or you might receive a counterfeit three months after the ETA, or not at all. I will never use them again. Terrible customer service.

Gigi

GigiSydney, NSW

Where is my order?

I purchased an item and the Ozsale website stated that delivery would occur over 3 weeks ago. To date, no item has been delivered. I have been trying to obtain an answer since then with Ozsale. As of today, Ozsale cancelled my order! I am currently awaiting a call from there manager!

TMT

TMT

Returns and customer service are a nightmare

After purchasing many years from Ozsale I will no longer continue due to decline in customer service for a simple returns procedure. Will be complaining with my credit card company.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised
CS M.OzSale

Still waiting for my shoes

I ordered some sandels on the 2nd of November. According to the track my order thing they are still on Turkey. Expected them with in 3 weeks from ordering... But now over 5 weeks later I'm wondering if they will be here this summer... Pretty disappointed. Will be asking for my money back soon.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Claire, Thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that you are without your order. I'd like to check on the whereabouts of your order, can you please advise your order number? I look forward to hearing from you.

Returns are a drama!

I had two items to return for wrong sizing. They advertise the cheapest return option as being $6.50 but it's actually $7.50 when you go to the site and you have to pay online to get the return label (which you have to print off) and then drive miles to drop it off to the courier. You might as well just pay the $9.35 (if that's the correct price) to Australia Post.
Also, on all of their correspondence they don't advise which item it is they are referring to which makes it VERY confusing if you are returning more than one item or you have ordered a few things. You get an email stating they have refunded you because the item is no longer available (and you have no idea which item they have refunded.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
CS M.OzSale

No stock, No information on stock lead time. I would not recommend using Ozsale at all.

Still waiting on stock. No listing saying the stock was unavailable. No emails with updates on how long it will take for the order, No updates on the orders page.

Rob W.
Rob W.

V.B

V.BSydney, NSW

Cancelled half my order - the good half!

Ordered x6 items made up of tops and dresses. All approx the same prices hence more value in the dresses discounts which enticed the purchase in the first place + to gain free shipping I added the tops. Brand was new to me so I tried it since the dress discounts seemed worth it. Upon delivery, Ozsale only sent tops due to no stock, this rendering purchase a waste. Incredibly disappointed with my purchase and they have a terrible returns policy! This is why the iconic is a better shopping site for clothing. Will not be shopping here again

Jeni

JeniPerth, WA

False sale items

The website lists products that they don't have purely to build cash flows. They will keep your money for two weeks and then tell you that the product is unavailable and then take another 10 working days to refund. This leaves you without your money for a month while they've borrowed from you at 0% interest!!

BrenPerth, WA

We need a zero star rating for Ozsale and their courier Fastway.

Borders on fraud by taking money and not ensuring systems in place that function in a responsive and timely manner. Go to the shops and buy or only buy if a business uses Aust Post. Refunds are tedious to try for.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Ben, I have forwarded your concerns and feedback to the respective team to have a look into it and we hope to provide a better service in future.

Amanda J

Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

I shop from this site regularly and I've learnt what to avoid.

Merry Kissmyass

Purchased xmas light arrived ok except no power adapter, after several contact requests a response from an overseas employee who clearly could not comprehend written english advising to return item for refund. No phone contact all in members links.
I sourced an adapter from another online retailer after 3 hours searching, don't waste your time or money with Ozsale, they are a horrible trading platform.
No Love Just hate

CS M.OzSale

Does not even deserve one star!

Ordered an item from OzSale almost a month ago, payment taken immediately, etc. Item was never shipped. OzSale saying supplier has not updated their end and therefore not their problem. Refuse to give refund, etc. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

Ema
Ema

Thanks for another generic response OzSale.
Today I logged complaints with the ACCC and NSW Fair Trading. It should not take this to try and get resolve!

Order: 30404019

CS M.OzSale

HI Ema, I am currently checking for an update regarding your cancellation request with our supplier. I will get in touch with you by end of this business days or the latest by tomorrow. Thank you.

SteveVBMelbourne

No item delivered after six weeks

I ordered five floor mats on 19 October. As at 28 November nothing has arrived. The site promised "Order will be delivered in 5-7 days. Orders are dispatched directly to you from Australia." Do not assume this means that the goods are already in an Australian warehouse. Their first excuse was a delay in shipment from the supplier to their warehouse. The second was "our management has changed the courier partner" from the supplier to the warehouse. Still no expected delivery date. This sort of service gives local online shopping a bad name. Better to order the goods yourself directly from the overseas supplier.

30242031

Very Disappointed

On 11/11 I purchased 4 items from Ozsale. 1 has arrived. I checked my order and it says 2 items cancelled, the remaining item seems to have disappeared. No email or refund has been provided by Ozsale. A similar thing happened last year, I thought I would give them another go which was clearly a mistake. They seem to advertise items they don't have. Order number 30394403.

Very disappointed

I placed an order on 8/11 and received the confirmation email and tax invoice for the items. I waited excitedly for the items to arrive. After 10 working days, I discovered that 2 of my items had been cancelled with no email sent or explanation provided. Upon contacting OzSale, I was informed that there was not enough inventory to fill my order, yet today I noticed they are selling the same items. I have contacted OzSale several times and now they are not answering my messages. The ACCC have advised me I have a case to pursue. I am still waiting on the other items from the same order. Not happy.

Jes
Jes

I would be very grateful if you could send the items I ordered from the current batch of stock.

CS M.OzSale

I am really sorry Jes as we are unable to replace your order with the current batch. At the same time, we have already processed a full refund for your order.

AMW

AMWAdelaide

Excellent customer service

Today I received a craft set from Ozsale that had been squashed in transit. While the contents were still usable, the box for the set was no longer in good enough condition to be given as a gift, as I had intended. I sent a message to Ozsale requesting to return the item. Within 3 (!!!) minutes, I received a response, stating that they would be refunding the full amount, but I did not need to go to the inconvenience of returning the damaged item. I was incredibly impressed by this level of customer service. Thank you Ozsale.

Do no trust this company

Based on your reviews, I will not shop here. Too many people havent received their orders. Seems they also prevent you from submitting negative reviews. Perhaps Fair Trading can stop them.

Sizing Very small