OzSale
3.9 from 11,826 reviews

Haven't received my order

Bought a jumper from 2 months ago, until now haven't received it yet and contacted them the answer always already on the way but when i checked the status its still hasn't dispatched. Winter has passed, dont need it now and they refused to refunded me as well. Very disappointed with OZSALE. Please think twice before purchase anything with them.

1st time with OZSALE. It was a HeartBreak!

Bought a coat. Was supposed to be delivered on the 10th, until now has not been delivered. Fastway that they use is USELESS! I had to call 5 times to redirect my parcel because they cannot send to parcel collect (Fastwat did not let me knwo). Everytime i called, my address had not been recorded. I had to speak to 4 different cs and the last one who i spoke to had a terrible english. I had to repeat my address 4 times until he got it. It was a very UN-PLEASANT experience!

Postage

Just recently bought a pair of shoes which did not fit. Cost be nearly $15 to send back for refund which is expensive. In future I will buy from sites that offer free post for return products

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Bob, thanks for leaving us a review here. I’m sorry to hear the shoes you purchase could not fit. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. We would provide you with a paid label that will cover your return shipping. You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. Thank you.

Love OzSale

This is my second order with OzSale. It was so easy to select the products I ordered. They arrived when they said they would. They looked exactly the same as the photos and the quality was excellent. I will continue to shop with OzSale.

Product Appearance As advertised

My items gets cancelled all the time

In the past few months I have ordered there specials and some items have arrived and 2 different ones didn't. I have had to hassle them cos they didn't arrive. They did refund my money but I'm not sure I would ever order again cos I never no if I'm going to get the item and this process takes weeks and I could buy my item from somewhere else quicker.
Why put them on sale if you don't get the supplies. ??

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Tamara, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I’m sorry that the item you picked were refunded. I would like to explain on why this has occurred. When an order is placed with us, we are not able to anticipate any issue with the stocks we are to receive from our supplier. During the picking and packing process, should there are any short falls or any issues with the item you purchase we will then provide you with a refund. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check the refund status and revert back to you. Awaiting for your reply.

Never received item haven’t even got refund

2 months no refund and no delivery rip off and won’t refund, so appalling. Wanting to take this further as I’ve messaged multiple times with no luck. Not satisfied at all

Hello Renae, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear that you are without your order. I'd like to check on the order and hopefully help to advise on its whereabouts for you. Can you please advise the order number and I'd get started on it?

Been waiting for delivery for 2.5 months and still going

I ordered some leggings on 23rd of June with an estimated delivery of 7 - 14th of July.
I contacted Ozsale several times re. the whereabouts of this order and every time they promised to chase it up and come back to me, which they never did. My request to have the order cancelled was first forwarded to another department (no-one came back to me again) and after contacting them a 3rd time, they told me it's now too late 'since the order is in it's final stages of preparation'. That was 10 days ago.
I am a very patient person but I do feel they are taking me for an absolute ride.

Hello ,thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update. Thank you.Thanks for getting in contact. After posting this and contacting you via your website again, I can see my order with no. 29539442 has been dispatched. I don't know how the progress is though, as the tracking link doesn't work. I appreciate your assistance.Sorry, typo in order no. Order 29539142 is correct.

A Great Experience.

Despite all of the negative recent reviews I’ve read here, my recent experience with OzSale was great. I bought a higher ticket item (men’s jacket), which arrived quickly and, is in excellent condition and a perfect fit. That said, I should stipulate that I definitely benefited from researching the sizing chart from the original company’s website (which differed from OzSale’s sizing chart), and followed their guide instead to find the right size. Other than that, all in all, it was a really easy experience, I was updated frequently, and it was an amazing deal. Much appreciated.

Product Appearance As advertised

Cant trust their sizing and measurements

Their sizing is all defective. Even if you order a size M based on body measurements and their size chart, the product says M but it is not the right measurements and size. They are not good and poor quality.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Linda D'Souza, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I'm so sorry to hear this. We would like to have this forwarded on to the relevant department and ensure that we will recheck all the sizing chart. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you.You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. If there's anything else I can assist, please revert back to me. Thank you.

Fabulous range off products

Very easy to navigate this comprehensive site. Beautiful fashion jewellery and bed linen. Wonderful range of shoes and other products. Will be back again to view and purchase these wonderful products.

Very very disappointed

I was a long term customer with OZALE. Several weeks ago I didn't receive my items since OZSALE using notorious Fastway delivery, the driver simply left the item at the Unit front door without buzz the bell or a simple phone call. I applied refund with OZSALE and explained whats happened, guess what they just simply rejected my refund request without any explanation.
Invoice 36090552 for $149.98

Hi Qi Wang, We would like to wholeheartedly apologise for this delivery experience and any inconvenience caused. We will check with the relevant team and take a further look into this for you to get it resolved. Please allow us two to three business days to look into your enquiry with our courier partners, however we’ll be in touch as soon as there’s an update.Thank you.

Extremely unhelpful customer service

I made an order on 1st Sep19 and sent a message to OzSale team requesting cancellation of my order a few hours after my order was made. I actually wanted my order to be amended however I advised if that's not possible I would like to cancel it. The reason for amendment was crash of the internet connection during which my payment was processed however my order defaulted to the basic setting without taking my personalisation request in place. In short, after sending several cancellation emails and being advised by the customer team that they will help, I received a message on 7th Sep that they cannot do anything to stop/cancel my order as it's apparently in the final stages. Not sure what they actually did for 6 days, between my cancellation request on 1st Sep and their unhelpful response on 7th Sep, however as per my print screen attachments, status of my order as at 7th Sep is "Order Delivery Requested" which has a date stamp of 2nd Sep (a day after I requested my order to be cancelled), so not only that they ignored my cancellation email, not only that they didn't do anything to help in 6 days that this has been going on but they appear to also be untruthful (as far as I can see) that my order is in its final stages when the current status only shows "Order Delivery Requested". So my order has not been packed and has not been dispatched as yet. How is that "final" stage???
I am utterly shocked with Ozsale's Customer Service, their unprofessionalism and this whole process.
I will be lodging request with my bank to look into this as this is not how you do business.
I don't know what happened with OzSale, but I don't recall such a poor business Management when they first started.

Hi Andrea, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. My apologies that we were unable to cancel the order for you. When an order progress to the picking and packing stage, we will not be able to cancel the order. I'm sorry about that. You may either reject the parcel during delivery or return back to us for a refund and we would provide you with a paid label that will cover your return shipping. My apologies for the long process that you have to go through. Please get in touch with us once you've reject the parcel or if you would like to return upon receiving. Thank you.

Will not purchase again!!

Purchased shoes over a month ago. still no shoes delivered. Do not get back to me unless I call and keep telling me to wait. Will not purchase again. Want my refund . Clearly I am not receiving the shoes.

Hello ,thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate the whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update. Thank you

Refund process takes time

Site is pretty good to navigate just like most others
Check sizing as it's a long refund process
Also there is a customer support number
Products were good quality
Had a few problems with cancelling orders but got there

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Phil, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. My apologies that we were unable to cancel the order for you. I'm sorry about that. You may either reject the parcel during delivery or return back to us for a refund and we would provide you with a paid label that will cover your return shipping. My apologies for the long process that you have to go through. Please get in touch with us once you've reject the parcel or if you would like to return upon receiving. Thank you.Parcel rejected at 7.55 am 9th September returning to senderThank you for notify us and we will proceed with the refund once the parcel delivered to our warehouse. You will be notified via email once the refund has been processed from our end.

Customer service is zero

ordered in July, estimated delivery on 15 August. I sent a message to ask about my order, staff answered it was on process on packaging and delivery, would be delivered shortly. After 10 days, it finally dispatched and disappointed enough, half of the items are not available. Cant believe it took more than a month for an order to be processed and out of the blue, items were cancelled on day of dispatch not before that. Dear Ozsale, sometimes the extra items in the batch are there because of adding them means free shipping rather than they are needed. while the ones needed are cancelled without pior notice. it isn't call fair trade as you took our money for a long extensive periods without noticing us anything happened to our buy. you should know, money can generate interest in that periods of time if putting in the bank as well as timely manner is vital in online busines nowadays.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I’m sorry that the item you picked were refunded. I would like to explain on why this has occurred. When an order is placed with us, we are not able to anticipate any issue with the stocks we are to receive from our supplier. During the picking and packing process, should there are any short falls or any issues with the item you purchase we will then provide you with a refund. Please accept our apologies for not being able to complete your order.

sheets

finding the product i wanted was easy when use the search tab. the item i really wanted was not in the size but i got my second choice which was good. i am very happy with the quality of the cotton sheets.

Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible customer service .

Customer service is terrible
They simply ignore your message or their reply is not even related
to the request or question.
No phone number to contact as well ,
Waste of money and time!

Hi Zara, thank you for reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not heard back from us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number and the issue that you are referring to in order for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Terrible customer service

There was a delay in my product being shipped - Ozsale did not advise this. I had to follow it up myself.

The first response was generic and implied the order would be shipped very soon. It was not.

Estimated Delivery: 24/08/19 - 28/08/19

I wrote again, same generic response and the item had STILL not been shipped.

Follow up email sent to Ozsale - no response received.

Without my follow up - Ozsale would have communicated nothing to me. It is now 02/09/2019.

Hey Chris, Thank you for writing to us about your experience. I am sorry to hear about your negative time with our team and that your order is delayed. I'd like to help check on the whereabouts of your order and would appreciate it if you could provide me with your order number.

True To Their Description

Great quality product. Extremely reasonable price. Extremely quick delivery. I ordered it in the afternoon and the next day mid morning it was delivered to my house and the courier even carried it inside for me. Not even a scratch on any of the parcels. Easy to follow instructions and very solid and sturdy, excellently painted. All round great quality. Im going to see if I can purchase the trundle draws for extra storage. I would happily but from them again and recommend them.

Delivery

Wish I had of read these reviews before I ordered. Takes so long to get your goods. Other big company’s can despatch and deliver within a week. Not happy needed my order before we go overseas.

Hello Janice, thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that your order had been delayed and you were not able to take it with you. I would like to explain our business structure to you. The stocks are sent to us by our suppliers once the sales event has ended. They are not stored in our warehouse. We do our best to provide the lowest prices to our customers, and some of the compromises we have to make do include placing wholesale orders with our suppliers, and having longer delivery times.Maybe you should state that to people before they place their orderHi again Janice, this information is available in the help section :)

I would like to return my order as it is the wrong size, very small make I need a authority number to return I would like to get larger size Thank you Marie Holz

Why does Ozsale say that they will refund my product in 5 working days. Now they said that they will not because I took to long to let them know that there was a problem. The mould did not form in the unopened bag on the day that I received it. It happened a few months after I had received it, and it was stored in my pantry in a dark cool place, and never opened or used. Don’t purchase from this company, they cannot be trusted to replace or refund an item if it has a fault and hasn’t even been used. They lied to me about giving me a refund, and now they have changed their mind. It will be interesting what the ACCC will say about this. I will not accept this shoddy treatment.
Hi Chris, Thank you for reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.It is order 27918348.Hi Chris, I'm pleased to inform you that, we have processed refund for $25.00 back to your original payment method. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the funds to reflect in your account. Thank you.

Under Australian Consumer Law there is an automatic guarantee that goods must be of acceptable quality and reasonably durable. As the product has been unopened and unused then this applies. I have the right to a refund or a replacement for a faulty product. I will be contacting The ACCC regarding your refusal of a refund of the item I have purchased, and your inaction. I have made a review above under the name Chris for a faulty product a few months ago, and you still have not resolved the issue. It is not acceptable.
Hello Chris, Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you have not heard back about this faulty product, I'd check on this for you and get back to you

OzSale