OzSale
4.0 from 11,636 reviews

How long do I have to wait

I have been waiting two weeks for a pair of Guess Boots. Money has been taken from my account but I know nothing. Very disappointed with the service. What is going on.

I love shopping on OzSale

The store offers search function by keyword. The number of products/ choice can be overwhelming, but it is also an advantage. The quality is very good; if I keep purchasing the brands I have positive experience with, the risk of unexpected quality/ size is reduced. Overall, I love buying from the store and I do keep coming back for my favorites. I find response to my online enquiries quick and effective. Thank you OzSale team.

Product Appearance As advertised

Shipping time is literally never what they say

I have ordered a couple of times off ozsale and it is very hit and miss. Currently I have been waiting for an order for over 10 days from an Australian company which hasn’t even been packed. Shipping period on the sale was stated as 3-7 days.
Don’t even bother contacting the company as you will only ever get generic prewritten responses which make me certain that people don’t actually work in the customer service department.
If you can’t give people an actual dispatch date for their order then you clearly don’t understand how online shopping works.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello Alex, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. Please be informed that the estimated delivery for your order is by 27th of May. I have checked through the order and could see that it is currently being packed. Usually packing would take couple of days depending on the orders that we received. Looking at the order, this should be shipped by mid next week. However, you will be notified via email once it has been shipped.Considering that the order was placed on 5th of May and I needed part of the package by 17th. This is literally no help. But thank you for not trying or considering other options to keep your customer happyI am really sorry you feel this way. Hope your order will be delivered to you soon.

No goods received and no response to contact

Goods not received and no response from Ozsale when requested to follow up my lost in transit item. Will put in a complaint to ACCC if not resolved very soon! The lack of customer service is incredibly frustrating - very poor. Quick to take my money but not quick to deliver the goods in a timely manner!

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update.

Need an Order Cancelled & Refunded & Have Had to Contact PayPal as Ozsale's Not Bothered to Reply

A few minutes after an order (No: 29298645) was made with my PayPal account yesterday I sent a request to Ozsale to cancel & refund it. After 3 such messages during the day and no response from Ozsale and being unable to get through to Customer Service yesterday I had to go to PayPal and let them know of the issue by filling a case with them. Please cancel and refund my order ASAP and send me an email to confirm you've done this. PayPal themselves will be looking into this if you continue to ignore this request.

When a customer sends multiple messages via the Ozsale page and Ozsale account to request an order be cancelled and refunded, Ozsale needs to respond and comply rather than ignore the customer. Thanks goodness I used PayPal and have buyer protection as a result. Even overseas vendors on eBay respond faster than Ozsale.

Hi Laura, thank you for reaching out to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you did not heard back from us for the emails that you have sent. As requested, I have processed your cancellation request in our system. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the monies to reflect in your account.Please send me an email confirming both the cancellation of my order No: 29298645 and the refunding of the monies involved. Until the monies are refunded the case with PayPal will remain open, as PayPal has advised me - and I do need an email from you confirming the refunding of the monies for the order (as also advised by PayPal).Laura, I have already mentioned in my previous email that I have processed a full refund for your order. If you would like double confirm, I would suggest you to login into your Ozsale account, click on my orders and you will see that the status of your order will be shown as cancelled. Thank you.

As ordered

Great quality and arrived before the date I was quoted.cannot fault this site.so easy to navigate the site and use pay pal services as well which gives extra protection for the transaction

Ozsale is scamming me

I order some stuff from them and they scammed people
I order some stuff from them and they went missing through Fastway. I contact Fastway they say they have no idea what happened. Customer service girls are from Overseas they have no idea obviously what is happening here. I tried to talk to someone from Fastway Australia department they only accept email and I email them and they never reply me back.

From the first day I’m trying to contact Ozsale, I left 3 massages they never replied. Please people Ozsale is a scam I lost $100 for this scammers

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello Dileash, Thank you for reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. We are global company and we have offices in different parts of the world. If you need any order assistance, please feel free to drop me your order number and I would be happy to assist you further.Order Number: 29128563 Total Paid: 93.65 Shipping Address: 5/16 Linsley Street, , GladI ask your courier to leave it at my door, they didn’t do that for two week. Now they say it’s in a pickup point, but 3 days I’m asking for address to pick it up. But they say they have no idea where the parcel is. So what now...???

Worst customer service

As i saw there were sale in their website, i tried to purchase a hoodie. While purchasing, it said free delivery and while purchasing they deduct me a standard delivery fee of 11.95 ! Why would anyone say free delivery if they are charging delivery fee ? After that i spoke with one of their consultants named [name removed] regarding the delivery fee. Now this person is saying i chose a express delivery option as their standard delivery fee is 9.95 ! But below it shows their standard shipping is 11.95 and the hoodie i bought was for free delivery! Why would anyone do this ? Thank god i clicked the picture to show to my hubby.. This is the worse experience i had from done with ozsale !

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Sadiksha, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I’m sorry that there is an issue for the delivery fee for the item that you would like to purchase. Please allow me to check this further with our relevant team and I will get back to you with an update.

Slow to pack and ship. Don't bother asking for a response on their website... you won't get one.

Have not as yet recieved product. Poor communication. No customer service to speak of. Will not use this company again. There are FAR better online retailers out there, don't settle for poor customer service.

Hello there, Thank you for writing to us here regarding your delayed order. I'm sorry to hear that you're without your parcel. I would like to have this check and get it sorted for you. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you. Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.

Return/refund

I received a product that I did not order, my order number is 29182109. I have a return number RT1723738. I clearly express that I will not pay for postage & handling to return an item that was wrongly packed & delivered. Also my second order, number 29206318, was delivered today, but there was two items missing. Could you pls look into this.

Hi Tammy,thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that the order that you have received was not quite right. To return a product at our expense, please visit https://returns.auspost.com.au/ozsale-returns, enter your details and print your free of charge label either at home or in-store. From here, return at your nearest Post Office or Post Box. Regarding your order number 29206318 , I have checked and could see that this item for Swimming Jammers Mens has been refunded due to our supplier failed to supply the stock to us . Please allow for 5 to 7 business days for the monies to reflect in your account. I'm very sorry to see that we have been unable to complete your order in this instance.

Do not buy from this company zero star

Not dispatched when they were meant too very hard to get a response as to when item will be shipped what a joke on website it says 2 day dispatch don’t believe it Most disgusting company i've ever dealt with,i'm going to report regarding not receiving my over $1000 shoe for my son's birthday,all this company do is take your money and never deliver on time.

Hello Patricia ,thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate the whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update. Thank you.my order number is Order Number 29221504 i will definitely make complain to ACCC about how deceitful and unreliable your service is as you are quick to take money without good service. If i don't receive my order as estimated i would do a research and take it up with you guys.Thank you for providing us with your order number. Please be advise I have forwarded this through to our support team directly for further assistance. Once we have obtained the necessary information, I will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience while I look into this, if you have any questions in the meantime please let me know.

Never again

I am new to online shopping and have had great customer PR from other places. First time with Oz sale. The dress is not as described -cheap looking and wrong size. It is sooooo confusing to return AND they want me to pay postage? Not happy, will be sticking to my other companies. Just a suggestion Ozsale, especially after reading other reviews, perhaps try changing your approach to come into online with other shops? It will actually increase your sales - for example, you have now lost me as a customer.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Cheryl, thanks for reaching out to us here and I'm sorry to hear that your item received was not in a perfect condition. Please do provide me with the order number and I will assist you further. Hope to hear back from you. Thank you.Thanks. Order number 29030443.Thank you for providing us with the order number Cheryl. To return a product at our expense, please visit https://returns.auspost.com.au/ozsale-returns ,enter your details and print your free of charge label either at home or in-store. From here, return at your nearest Post Office or Post Box. For your reference, your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) is: RT1728625 I am sorry once again that this order was not quite right, should you have any further questions please let me know.

disgusted with there website

I will never order another thing from these people ,I have had that much trouble with there website ,you can't contact them by phone ,it's disgraceful ,have been using it for years .

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Wobby, Thank you reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. I'm really sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.It's not the order number it's ourpay saying they can't get money out of my accountWobby, I totally understand that you are having issue with Ourpay. I would love to check on this issue from you but I will not be able to do it without an order number. If you do not have the order number, you can message us privately with your email address for me to locate the order.

Zero stars. Worst customer service. Bloody useless.

Still trying to resolve a refund issue from over a month ago.
I’ve not had an issue with a straight forward order but if you need to contact them regarding an issue don’t expect a quick response or the issue to be resolved. Incredibly frustrating ‘chat’ service with no connected contact numbers.
Appalling customer service.

Hello Tara, Thank you for writing to us here regarding your refund issue. I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your refund. I would like to have this check and get it sorted for you. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you. Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.This is what a response time frame should be like! Funny when it’s published publicly you are quick to help... I’m still awaiting a response via your ‘contact us’ chat with some for of resolution. I was offered a refund by your company which wasn’t processed to find weeks later that the item is now finally being shipped to me? I no longer reside at this address... Order #28986061Hi Tara, I have checked the email thread and could see that we have offered you a $10 off for your next purchase without the need to return the item to us. Please do check the email as we have already provided you with the code. Thank you.

Misleading and super slow!

I used to order from Ozsale regularly but stopped for awhile. Decided to try again one random day only to find out they are a scam! 29127620 ordered 4 pieces on 21/4. 3 have been shipped but only very recently. They were suppose to arrive today but I'm very doubtful. 1 piece still has not bern shipped. Today is 13th May and according to the website it should have been shipped on 3/5! The info on the website indicates that it has arrived in their warehouse but it hasnt even been packed and this item has an ETA of 15/5. Highly doubt it'll make it. I will be pursuing a refund. Please spare yourself the misery and shop elsewhere.

Hi Angela ,thank you for reaching out to us here regarding your delay order. My apologies that we could not deliver your order in time. I have checked and could see that your order is being supplied from two different brand partners. Part of the order which consists of 3 item has been dispatched and it is currently on its way for delivery. Regarding the remaining one item, I have checked and the order is currently in the picking and pacing stage. Once this completes, the order will be dispatched and you will receive an email notification.

Very very terrible service. Can not be worst. Just wasted your time and money on them.

I bought 2 shoes from them. One send me the wrong item and the other one size is different from their size chart. I asked for a refund and they asked me for the return shipping fee. I can accept these however they took so long to process my refund and the refund didn’t reach my bank After 11 days of being processed. I tried to contact them and they just ignored me!!! Very bad service.

Hi Alex, Thank you reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. I'm very sorry to hear that. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Awful products

I have spent roughly $300-$400 on orders in the past month and would have been better off shopping in op shops! The quality of the items I received is awful - they are nothing like the images, cheap, nasty and not true to size. I have returned one lot, 1 top I wore and after the first wash the stitching fell apart, received another order yesterday and the quality is as bad as the first lot, and again, looks nothing like the pictures nor is it true to size. I am waiting on three more orders but expect them to be no better. I would expect that Ozsale would vet the products they advertise on their site to ensure they are accurately described and are of a certain standard, clearly this is not the case and I'm extremely disappointed. Add to this the long wait time for items to arrive, be packaged and shipped - its not worth the effort. Cheap, nasty,poorly made items from China. Never again

UPDATED
Another order arrived yesterday. 2 dresses from the same seller in similar styles and the exact same size. One would be a size 18 AUS the other a 10 AU. How is that possible?

After a discussion with CS I have returned nearly all of the products I purchased.

UPDATED
My return RT1717651 has been closed. What does this mean? I have had no notifications regarding the status of this return.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello Kim, Thank you for getting in touch with us here regarding the quality of the item that you've received . I'm so sorry to hear this. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. According to our previous conversation , I have forwarded your issues to the relevant team to look into regarding the quality of the items that you have received in order to avoid similar issues happens in future.My return RT1717651 has been closed. What does this mean? Omni returns is still showing this as awaiting collection at Wetherill Park. I have had no notifications regarding the status of this return.I have checked and could see that, we have processed a full refund for the three items that you have returned back to us from RT1717651. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the monies to reflect in your account.

Waiting too long for nothing and losing money :(

I would rate 0 star if there was an option for 0 star :( :( ;( Would you guys please let me know how much longer do I need to wait for after nearly 2 months of waiting (from the day I paid for the item) and waiting for the item that's never been existed in the first place? Contacted customer service and someone said they would cancel my order one week ago and they did not do the job. Need my full refund please!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Hong, Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience you have had with us. Can you please provide me with an order no and I will look into this and see how I can assist you.Hi. Thank you but apparently I figured out that I used Paypal to pay for that order so I could open a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. You guys are very smart when you guys told me to close the dispute case with Paypal so that I can never get the money back. Luckily I contacted Paypal and they advised me that I should not close the case and I will get my money back if you guys don't refund me for the items that was never existed in the first place. It is not right to advertise selling something that you are not willing to supply. So, I hope you guys can learn from the mistakes to improve your services. ;)We always prioritise complete satisfaction of our customers and make sure that the products reach them within the specified time limit. Unfortunately in your case certain situations just came up suddenly and we failed to dispatch the items within the planned time frame. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you.

OZSALE SUX

If you like to prepay for items & then receive them 30 to 60 days later then ozsale is for you
They have ignored my messages, as to where my item is & 45 days later the tracking shows it still hasn't left the united states.....If i could find there CEO I would brake his jaw

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience you have had with us. I truly do understand your concern, but whilst we endeavour to meet our estimated delivery time frames, there are many factors out of our control that mean you may receive your order later than anticipated. We do apologise for the unforeseen delays. Can you please provide me with an order no and I would love to look into this and see how I can assist you with it.No... I’m not willing to provide you anything any further,.. I have waited over a week to get an answer via ur contact us link & still yet to get an answer...i viewed the tracking this morning & I see my item has just been packed ready for transit from the US after 45 days...So no thanks... I don’t want ur help cause I won’t be dealing with ur crap company ever again... in fact no one should.... go to Amazon or the iconic or even eBay... much better service !!! Your business principal is brilliant .., you get prepaid by everyone & then service the customers weeks & weeks later... We can only hope Ozsw closes down quicklyI am really sorry you feel this way. I hope you get your order soon.

If I could i will give u 0 star !

The worst material it was that is cotton and its NOT its polyester ..and its not size that they advertised on their page .... cheap dress made in China
Totally disappointment

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello Zoe , Thank you for getting in touch with us here regarding the material of dress you've received . I'm so sorry to hear this. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. If there's anything else I can assist, please revert back to me. Thank you.