3.9 from 12,088 reviews

• Sizing True to size (166) · Very small (68) · Slightly small (25) · Very large (12) · Slightly large (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (52%) · Not as advertised (48%)

Barb

BarbSydney, NSW

Dissapointing

Covid crisis, Ozsale have doubled to $100 per sale. 5 sales and only met the $100 ctiteria on 1 my delivery cost to this 1 site would be $39.80.
Dissapointing

SriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for my order from ages

I have placed order on 23rd feb haven’t received it yet and want to cancel it now. Please do reply to this text as I can look for something else

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sri,Thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that you are without your order and you would like to proceed with cancellation request. Could you please provide us your order number? I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi there thanks for the response my order number is 30916074
I want to cancel the order so whats the best way to get my money back.

CS M.OzSale

As requested, we have cancelled the invoice number 37698288. The refund will be refunded back to your original payment of method within five to seven business days.

Kerry M.

Kerry M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst online company

This is literally the worst online company ive ever dealt with. Ive been waiting for items i paid for 8 wks ago that were supposed to be here 6 wks ago. Lodged a complaint with ACCC.

DebbeSydney, NSW

Total RipOffs...Don’t buy from them

• +2
Debbe

No thanks, I have had enough of Ozsale!

Poor customer service

Extremely poor customer service, on their contact us web site it appears nobody can actually read, on 7 different occasions .I would not put myself through such an agonising experience again , root canal therapy at the dentist would be more enjoyable

Sizing Very large
CS M.OzSale

Check with your customer service people and the 10 times I contacted them trying to resolve this issue

CS M.OzSale

I would love to check on this issue from you but I will not be able to do it without an order number.

J Y

Misleading and no customer service

J Y

What will you do for me? I have contacted your member service and I got told about my rights from ACCC and there is nothing they can do. All of a sudden you have an interest in my case because I have posted a negative review? Not very impressed.

CS M.OzSale

I totally understand your frustration. I can arrange to remove the store credit currently on your account and issue you with your refund. Could you please provide me with your order number?

Tony Dutton

Delivery where is my order.

Not satisfied where is my order 109680224 I ordered and paid. . It’s impossible to track your orders. I want a credit or goods delivered. As soon as possible. Hopeless never again

Only order number shown on afterpay is 109680124

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy way to spend a few hundred

Super easy to make purchase on mobile. A little too easy. I always end up online shopping in my lunch break. Always able to find what I want with ease. Great variety. Great prices.
Always happy with the range of products. 80% happy with quality of products received.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Dani, thank for taking the time in writing this review. We are so glad that you are happy with your shopping experience with Ozsale. Your feedback and support is highly appreciated!

I received my order after one month!!!!

So it took them 30days! I had to order it from a different website because ozsale took a full month to deliver my order! Really disappointed
And will never buy from ozsale ever again.

CS M.OzSale

Hi O'Neill S. S., I am sorry that you have yet to receive your parcel. Could you provide me with the order number, please? I will check it for you.

O'Neill S. S.
O'Neill S. S.

CS M.OzSale

I am sorry that this order has taken longer than expected. You may reach out to our team through your account under "my return" to have your item returned at our expense for a refund subjected to our return policy.

they are taking money and Do not care about money I need My money back

I made an order in November 2019 and they sent me one item of five and the other four not available in their website after I made the transaction. So I contact them and they offering cancellation so I agreed and I did not get my Money until now
Invoice Number: 37123472

CS M.OzSale

Hi Mohammad, thank you for reaching us. I am sorry for the delayed refund. We did process the refund for the cancellation earlier. Let me look into this urgently and I will get back to you.

Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

I am waiting and the cancellation was in December 2019

CS M.OzSale

I have put in a follow enquiry on this, I believe you will receive your refund in seven to ten business days. Please keep an eye on your Paypal account in the mean time.

Ozsale are terrific to deal with

Ordered some compression socks through Ozsale. The socks are great, but not as great as Ozsale were to deal with. Somehow my delivery was mixed up with another delivery, but Ozsale were fantastic, so helpful and quick, they sorted the issue, not their fault, so well. Highly recommend Ozsale for online shopping and great after sales service.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Big Al, thank for taking the time in writing this review. We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase experience with Ozsale. Your support is highly appreciated!

KenSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful shopping here

I placed an Order on 20th Feb 2020. There was no indication that the item would be on "back order". It obviously was, without my being advised.
It is now 11th March 2020 and I have still not received my Order, although I have been advised that it has been despatched. Extremely disappointed and will not shop here again.

KenS

I have been advised by Australia Post that my Oder is "on the way". My gripe is that it has taken too long to get on the way.

Nicelee1101Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not happy will not use this site again

I have returned item due to sizing not being correct and had to reorder...was shocked to be given a store credit when i want a refund..now i have 6 months to buy stuff i dont need or want..y cant you have a refund if you want one ??

Nicelee1101

Two orders totaling $180. The oreder numbers are 30889649 and 30907690..this has caused me loss of time and a lot of stress.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Selling cheap items with no appropriate sizes

I ordered few items which I had to return due to the quality (cheap items from Turkey and China) and sizes are not corresponding to Australian sizes. Yes, I checked the table with sizes and you have to spend your time and postage money to return. I am not ordering any more as what they are presenting and what you will receive are not matching the expectations.

DennyPerth, WA

BEWARE!

Buyer beware! Note well BEWARE! Do not risk placing an order with this company or you will regret it. Remember, I told you so. I placed and paid for a simple order for a pair of sneakers TWO MONTHS ago and still no news from the company except for it saying the order had been shipped, Waste of time trying to track the order. Absolutely no information except saying "Shipped". No specific delivery date. It could be next year as far as I know. I will never use this company again. I have learnt my lesson and prepared to lose the cost of the item but, hopefully, this warning might spare someone the trauma of dealing with this firm.

Order 30872117

Toni

Toni

Ozsale Don't Deliver

Advertise products, take your money, and then inform you that the product is not available after many weeks past the delivery date. Then they continue to advertise the same product at a more expensive price ... if you reorder the process starts again. No delivery, product cancelled, advertised again (price increase)!

Still waiting for my purchase from 3 weeks ago

Purchased Nike runners 3 weeks ago today, the order status has been, “stock arrived” for over a week now. The end date of the estimated delivery date is today. I emailed them last week asking for in update but yet to receive a reply. I wouldn’t purchase again with this experience.

Still no update

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

avoid using this site

These guys are useless. Avoid this site at all costs. Been 4 weeks since I placed my order, I have had to follow them up multiple times to get an update on what’s going on. It’s been a different story every time. I ordered 4 separate items from them and finally got a dispatch notice today saying only 2 of my items are coming with no reason or explanation as to why the other 2 have not been sent. Horrible customer service

Sydney

SydneySydney

BUYERS BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS!!!

Intentionally misleading

Beware when using the Ozsale app. Almost every item is highlighted with a free delivery icon but delivery is not free!! As it turns out you need to spend $100 in the same sale to receive free shipping. There is absolutely no mention of this on the app. When I enquired about this I was told that at the top of the website it says “free shipping on eligible products”. Firstly I was using the app not the website and secondly why is every product identified with a “free shipping” icon with no mention of spending $100?
This is clearly intentionally misleading.
Well ozsale, for the sake of $9.95 delivery you have lost a customer and Gained a negative advocate.

STeve
STeve

Where does it say you will need to 'purchase an item over the amount of $100.00 for free delivery' on the app? Never mind the web site I was using the app.

Yenal

Yenalasked

A couple of weeks ago I asked if I could return my items for a refund. I was told yes and that I would be refunded back to my original payment method. I returned my items and the tracking shows they were delivered back 9 days ago. They have closed the return but never issued me my refund. I’m now $135 out of pocket. Today I was told that they have issued me a voucher which expires after 6 months. This is unacceptable. I don’t want a voucher which is only valid for 6 months as I will never purchase from OzSale again after this. I simply want my money back for the items I returned like I was promised. I have already opened a PayPal dispute. My next step will be a fair trading case. OzSale is obviously a very unsafe place to buy. I’m extremely disappointed and this has been an absolute nightmare. Just refund my money so I can move on from this awful experience!

Steve Tasked

I just purchased what I thought was a Bang & Olufsen A9 Speaker, apparently it is just a replacement cover for an A9 speaker. The description actually said B&O headphones. I am trying to cancel please. $29.90
Order number: 6VT7458537305524V Steve Thomas

CS M.OzSale

Hi Steve, thank you for your message. Could you please provide us with your order number which starts with number 3 with 8 digits in total. Looking forward for your reply.

May B.asked

I returned Order 30878832 (RT1891917; ) due to the significant misrepresentation of the size by the merchant. The refund wasn't driven by my change of mind. Why don't you have the decency to respond to 3 my emails requesting a refund via the original methods of payment totalling $135, ie $16.11 by voucher and $118.89 by PayPal? What made you think you could silence me by ignoring me?

CS M.OzSale

Hi May, thank you for your message. I'll arrange to remove the store credit currently on your account and issue you with your refund. Please allow up to five business days for the funds to appear in your account once actioned. If you require any further assistance, please be sure to let me know!

Hi
Thank you for your prompt assistance. I will monitor my account. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands